Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    So which spec is for Mythic+ atm the better one ? if i look at warcraftlogs they are may more unholy than frost dks at the top ? i thought frost burst + aoe stun would be better for Mythic+ ?

Deleted
    Is Archimonde's Hatred Reborn still worth it after all the nerfs?
    I've got Shackles of Bryndaor and Rattlegore Bone Legplates, and consider swapping out Rattlegore Bone Legplates for Archimonde's Hatred Reborn. All I do is M+, if that matters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    I'd run with the bottom two personally
    Cradle and shadow

running shadow singed fang 930 now
    and
    chrono shard with 200mastery socket 940, seems to be good

10+ Year Old Account
    I just got Soul of the Deathlord from my Argurssian Reach WQ chest, is it worth using over Acherus Drapes as Frost?
    Last edited by 3DTyrant; 2018-01-07 at 10:23 PM.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    When exactly do I use Obliteration? Icy Veins and Wowhead tells me using it on CD is key and to line it up with Pillar Of Frost, which works pefectly with Icecaps if used on pull. The problem I'm facing is I'm capping runic power during Obliteration, especially with lots of Rime procs. Is that even avoidable? Using Sindragosa's Fury on CD along with Pillar Of Frost seems to be important as well. My opener is: Remorseless Winter, Pillar Of Frost + Sindragosa's Fury, Obliteration, depending on what procs I have, either Obliterate or Howling Blast/Frost Strike to trigger Killing Machine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feli900 View Post
    When exactly do I use Obliteration? Icy Veins and Wowhead tells me using it on CD is key and to line it up with Pillar Of Frost, which works pefectly with Icecaps if used on pull. The problem I'm facing is I'm capping runic power during Obliteration, especially with lots of Rime procs. Is that even avoidable? Using Sindragosa's Fury on CD along with Pillar Of Frost seems to be important as well. My opener is: Remorseless Winter, Pillar Of Frost + Sindragosa's Fury, Obliteration, depending on what procs I have, either Obliterate or Howling Blast/Frost Strike to trigger Killing Machine.
    Yes, Obliteration should be used ONLY with PoF active, preferably with few runes and rp. Over the duration capping rp may be unavoidable with many Rime procs, but a continous chain of Obl+Rime will net in a damage gain over using FS to not overcap. However, if you're using T21 + Shattering Strikes you should prioritize Frost Strike over Rime when you have 5 stacks of Razorice.

Also, regarding your opening, don't blow Sindragosa right after PoF, but wait to have 5 stacks of Razorice on the target. Your opening should be something like:
    RW > PoF > Obl (+Rime proc) > Obl (+Rime proc) > Sindragosa at 5 stacks > Obliteration > Frost Strike > follow priority

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarlol View Post
    Yes, Obliteration should be used ONLY with PoF active, preferably with few runes and rp. Over the duration capping rp may be unavoidable with many Rime procs, but a continous chain of Obl+Rime will net in a damage gain over using FS to not overcap. However, if you're using T21 + Shattering Strikes you should prioritize Frost Strike over Rime when you have 5 stacks of Razorice.

Also, regarding your opening, don't blow Sindragosa right after PoF, but wait to have 5 stacks of Razorice on the target. Your opening should be something like:
    RW > PoF > Obl (+Rime proc) > Obl (+Rime proc) > Sindragosa at 5 stacks > Obliteration > Frost Strike > follow priority
    I still don't have the 4p bonus, so I haven't picked Shattering Strikes yet, but thanks for the clarification. I guess then I won't cap runic power anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarlol View Post
    Are you sure that's correct? The Frost APL seems to prioritise FS above Rime during Obliteration if you're within RP capping territory.

Deleted
    I need some arena help. Me and my friend who is a disc played some 2v2. we had huge sucess in legion in arena in both 2v2 and 3v3 in all seasons, but atm dk looks to be the most unuseful class in arena. i palyed unholy but it was really frustrating palying against basicly arms outlaw mage ret(mostly ret was in double dps setup) but it was frustrating as hell and i have no idea what to do diferent ? Bm hunter annoying as hell. And we ran into al ot uf bugs.
    I feel truly bad about this because i feel i have to reroll soomething that actually can be used arena...

It's really crazy idea!