arenanet/GW2 spam emails

I keep getting the pushing email's from arena net cause you know I'm selling my GW2 account I never bought :P

The thing is I get this EVERY HOUR but unlike the WoW and diablo one I can't mark them as spam so that they stop going into the inbox even tho I've hit the "this is spam" button about 100 time's now. Anyone else have this problome/fix?
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit

They're sending from alternate adresses. I get these mails too and the first "waves" of listing as spam usually helps but atm they're going through e-mail adresses at a very fast pace.
    Also if you didn't know, the mails are coming through the curse network in some way. (I make different e-mails per game so all gw2 mail comes to one adress, all wow mail to another etc. and then do genericemailgw2+guru,reddit,wiki,...@gmail.com it's fun to know where spammers are getting your address from.)

Wish I could just says it to mark all emails with the subject arena net as spam.
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit