The N.M.C.C 1v1 Tournament starts June 7th

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, welcome to the greatest show on Tyria!

We are putting together a tournament, first round starts June 7th. This is a community created and powered tournament and is not sponsored by anyone yet.

The tournament is single-elimination knockout format consisting of rounds and best of three (BO3) matches until no one is left but the winner.

First prize is 2,000 gems!

PM me for links to the fantastic announcement trailer, to register, and to receive a copy of the official rules.

See you there

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no interest in registering because Im shit, but keep posting info and you might get me watching it, I always enjoyed watching duels in goldshire.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    I have no interest in registering because Im shit, but keep posting info and you might get me watching it, I always enjoyed watching duels in goldshire.
    I am completely the opposite. I might enter if I had time but I can't see the point in watching other people play.

Don't worry guys. Ill represent MMO-C in the tournament! I've already registered XD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilong View Post
    Don't worry guys. Ill represent MMO-C in the tournament! I've already registered XD.
    zo-long zi-long 8D

Hey amigo! Have some faith! :O Ill go there and crush my enemies!

That you Hacchi? I'm looking forward to start day guys, the roster is fattening up like..uhh.. well, like a roster that is fattening up. More so since our thread was bumped by the pvp community coordinator, one Allie Murdock I can't register these maniacs fast enough!

Yes it's me Mario!
    In this corner, in the blue trunks, representing MMO-Champion.com's pvp fighting spirit: the guardian, Hacchi!

Aaaand in this corner, all wearing red trunks, representing Hacchi's worst nightmare: it's three mesmers recently escaped from prison!

Let's get ready to rumbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllll