Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Your point?

The thing about this, it shows blizzard and not activision are in control. If it was Activision it would be straight up cancelled or released as normal.
    Unless they said "Damnit! This Titan demo you showed us looks just like Destiny! You guys... change your S#^@ NAO!!!!!" :P

Hmm.. More resources poured into WoW instead? I can support that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    Just cancel it already.

Nobody wants this.
    I do. You are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWerebison View Post
    Yes, when WoW dies, Blizzard will die with it.

...because they aren't human, and don't care about their jobs, and if things actually started to get to a point where they had to worry (which they aren't at yet), they would just stand around with their thumbs up their asses and not do anything about it and lose their jobs.

...?
    Normally I would praise this... but the Xbox One reveal has proven to me that, in this world, even the smartest, most educated person can sometimes be mind-blindingly stupid...

---------- Post added 2013-05-29 at 01:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Arkamedis View Post
    Hmm.. More resources poured into WoW instead? I can support that.
    Why are people saying they're being poured into WoW? Who says they're not being dumped into the SC2, D3 expansions and Warcraft IV?

People are to excited and "Angry" over a game being "Delayed" that they knew absolutely nothing about, how can ANY one be excited over a new game that they don't have a clue what it's about? It's like hearing the name of a movie getting all worked up and then finding out its not relevant to your interests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Quote Originally Posted by Xalzel View Post
    Guna be shit, guarantee Wilson takes over and this winds up being Diablo 3 all over again. I'm sad to see it fail though, was really looking forward to blizzcon.
    So because it was delayed it's gonna fail...? Don't really see how that works but what ever floats your boat.

I wish they'd just tell us what the "world" is already. I could care less if they scratched gameplay so it would be better off in the end. I'm sure the story is going to remain for the most part the same. So just tell us!

I feel bad for the investors they duped at the last meeting by saying that Titan was going to be announced at BlizzCon 2013. You can't just lie straight up to investors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't really care. Not going to play the Titan anyway. I don't need another game to get addicted to for years, and years. Once WoW is finally considered dead or whatever, I'm done.

Quote Originally Posted by Prokne View Post
    Blizzard has a bad track record with console games. Starcraft: Ghost, remember that? They should just give up on it and stay with the subscription PC game cash. It doesnt quite make sense that they are redesigning the game because it will be on a different system. All you have to do is change some programming, not the content of the game. And the new consoles are coming out this year, they will be old in 2016.

Anyway it doesn't surprise me that they would scrap and redo Titan since they do it with every game they make.
    Blizzard has ONE troublesome game. Blizzard started with consoles. Lost Vikings and Rock 'n' Roll racing are some of the most recognized classics in history.

god damn it, they did it again -.-
    let's just hope this doesn't turn out to be another diablo 3... wait forever, get bored after playing it for just a few days.

10+ Year Old Account
    so more devs on wow...isn't that what people want so more/better content gets developed?

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Why are people saying they're being poured into WoW? Who says they're not being dumped into the SC2, D3 expansions and Warcraft IV?
    Warcraft 4 hasn't been announced and is probably not in the works.

SC2 recently had an expansion. I know it's your whole thing to mindlessly bash WoW but seriously? They don't run activision style releases with games like Starcraft and Diablo I wouldn't expect to see another Starcraft expansion for a couple more years, Diablo's will probably come sooner and even then the logical choice is to divert your resources to your primary source of income.

Looks like WoW retain suscribers more years than expected (yes even with the last decrease)... so no hurry to launch another MMO licence

Ha, good ol' Blizzard. "When it's ready". I guess it wasn't meeting their internal quality checks.

RIP SC: Ghost. And Warcraft Adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyngil View Post
    No titan at Blizzcon this year then
    Yeah I was hoping we'd at least get a glimpse. Oh well I guess we'll get to hear the whole story about all this development hell once it's finally released. I'll have lots of free time to play it in my retirement home :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Canbie View Post
    So Activision decided to continue milking WoW instead of releasing another crap game (See Diablo 3).

So glad I cancelled my sub back in Feb. Was looking forward to seeing Titan at Blizzcon. Now what? FFXiV and ESO!
    So people still hold on to the thought that Activision has anything to do with Blizzards development.

So glad there people like you else the forums might get boring after a while!

But on a serious note, what does Activision have to do with this?? Blizzard thought their game was substandard so they pushed it back. It's not a practice that's unheard of. Very saddened by it but hopefully it's for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Xihuitl View Post
    anyone supprised?

To be honest I am, I was convinced it was pure vaporware. I'm shocked its even got to the stage where it can have a direction to travel in. Though after what Bliz did to wow, starcraft and D3, I'm not falling for it again, I'm definatly waiting to see what its like after it launches, and not buying into the hype for preorder.
    Oh stop. Blizzard is a public company. They cannot make statements like some big new product is coming and not be working on it. That would land them in major hot water including massive shareholder lawsuits.
    Quote Originally Posted by MashTehKeyz View Post
    I sent Kil'jaeden an eMail bout an hour ago and let him know he can find Exodar on google earth and he replied "thnkx bro ima go blow it up now k?" but just now he sent back "pshaw its empty cept of < lvl 6 Draenei scrubs whatsa point /sad demon face. ttyl bff <3 KJ.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Klutzington View Post
    Well that was sudden. Can't wait for Titan.

How can people say this? We know absolutely nothing about Titan, other than its the next MMO by Blizzard. I know that being a Blizzard game alone gives it lots of praise but after the failure that was Diablo 3 and the direction that World of Warcraft is taking. I don't know if Titan will be the next best thing. I will say that Heart of Swarm was amazing so I'll give them credit where its due.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    Fake Blue post
    Originally Posted by Entierlyfakeauthor
    You could say that Project Titan, **Puts on Sun Glasses** Has Been Jay Wilsoned!
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy View Post
    I didn't buy tickets to Blizzcon so I could see Titan though that would have been a perk. I bought tickets to party! And trust me Blizzcon still would have sold out just as fast.
    yeah it will be a good time regardless, hopefully they have something interesting to show other than details on the new xpac.