Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Sigil of Power drop rate in 5.3

Anyone else finding the drop rate for Sigils of Power to be incredibly low in MV, HoF, and ToES in 5.3? The first week of 5.3 The only thing that dropped out of these 3 instances were Sigils of Wisdom. Now neither one of them is dropping.

on an alt, last week I dropped 10 sigils (5 wisdom and 5 power) in 13 bosses, so no

I have 15 Wisdoms and 9 Powers, I'm sure it's just the RNG Gods being cruel as usual. I've heard of some people with 23 of one Sigil and 9 of the second Sigil. I think I even saw one person with 40 Sigils. I might have just dreamt that though.

Again, I think it's just the RNG Gods being cruel.

I got 8 power 6 wisdom last week, currently at 9 wisdon and 12 power. RNG is RNG bro.

Ok. Was just curious if anyone else was experiencing the insane bad luck :/ Thanks

On my pally: out of 27 bosses, 23 sigil drops, 12 of one and 11 of the other. I dinged 90 on Sunday and finished the quest Tuesday.

Last time around took two months and ended with 17 Wisdom 10 Power.

Deleted
    Overall the sigil drop rate is fine now, but I still find it annoying that you can get more than 10 of one kind will you still desperately need the others :-/ That said I got 10/10 in 2 resets with my latest 90 char.

I think the drop rate is great now. My druid just started the quest and is already half way to completing it after 1 week.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marema View Post
    I think the drop rate is great now. My druid just started the quest and is already half way to completing it after 1 week.
    glad everyone else is having such wonderful luck, I've had a single drop over two resets.

1 sigil (wisdom)
    32 bosses.

hard not to rage.

In an 2nd half of HoF LFR last nite, a fellow PuG was at 36 Wisdom and 9 Power. That is the worst luck I have ever heard of!

He did get last Power from Empress.

Quote Originally Posted by Teca View Post
    Anyone else finding the drop rate for Sigils of Power to be incredibly low in MV, HoF, and ToES in 5.3? The first week of 5.3 The only thing that dropped out of these 3 instances were Sigils of Wisdom. Now neither one of them is dropping.
    I have 3 weeks of full LFR clears under my belt:

17 Sigils of Wisdom
    0 Sigils of Power

Quote Originally Posted by jazzmanx33 View Post
    I have 3 weeks of full LFR clears under my belt:

17 Sigils of Wisdom
    0 Sigils of Power
    Trying to get my alt his sigils
    16 power 8 wisdom...give me my last 2 wisdom...

3rd reset of T14 LFR completed:

9 Sigils of Power
    19 Sigils of Wisdom

Currently [Sigil of Wisdom] x 27 [Sigil of Power] x 7.
    Why do u hate me blizz?

Deleted
    On my alt I was sitting on 9 power and 10 wisdom before 5.3

Decided to start the legendary chain on that alt, ended up with 18 wisdom before I got that 10th power, kinda had me raging but still, RNG is RNG.

Not what I experienced as I finished the quest on three characters each within two weeks since the patch and didn't feel particularly lucky considering my surroundings were all reporting similar times.

First week, 1 power 7 wisdom..
    Another character 4 power, 10 wisdom...

I have it the opposite. Way more power than wisdom are dropping for my Horde shaman.

Deleted
    Just yesterday I had a guy in a pug with 9 Wisdom and 46(!!!) Power (46 after the raid that is, he got like 3-4 more during the raid). RNG can be cruel sometimes.

Before the nerf I got them perfectly 10 and 10. My priest after the nerf ended up with 31 power and 3 wisdom. I mean wtf. Piling RNG on top of RNG is just a stupid idea.