Looking to get back into WoW

So here is the gist of things I haven't played WoW since firelands, up until that point I was playing since beta. So after a few days of watching some WoW streams on twitch, I got that tingling feeling of missing WoW, mostly raiding. And though if I do come back I wouldn't be playing nearly as hardcore as I used too. That being said what have I missed, besides a whole xpac, from a raiding standpoint. Is content somewhat of a challenge( ive seen and cleared every raid tier up to firelands) or have they dumbed down the difficulty to appeal to a wider group of people. Would the raid scene alone be worth me to drop money on the xpac and a monthly fee again. Also would it be worth my time to stream it, I already stream league and SC2
    Last edited by Gattz; 2013-05-29 at 04:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    MoP is much better then Cataclysm in difficulty.
    FL is nothing against Throne of Thunder ( New 13 man raid of MoP )
    You will enjoy it if you like difficulty and long grinds =)

bump /10char

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-05-29 at 11:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If all you want to do is raid... you're not missing out on much... now if you want to play the game as a whole... it's changed quite a bit and IMO, for the worse.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    If all you want to do is raid... you're not missing out on much... now if you want to play the game as a whole... it's changed quite a bit and IMO, for the worse.
    The raids are far better then cataclysm raids especially ToT which is very good in my opinion and according to alot of people.

@OP: It will suck for you comming into the xpac this late if you wanna raid, gearing up isn't super quick and you need the legendary quest done if you're planning on any kind of serious raiding and quite frankly that will take atleast 2 months I think if not more if you start fresh.

I would still say its worth it if you like raiding since the raids have a very high standard and the boss fights are very interesting and well designed (most of the time,Ra-Den says hi zZ)

10+ Year Old Account
    No one can decide for you if you should play WoW. You can try out a trial or pay for a single month (come on, it's barely more than two people eating one meal at McDonalds) and make a decision.

As well, bumping threads is forbidden here.