what should i do?

ive been in a pretty prominent guild in my server for a few months now and i got in a fight with a few members and left the guild but now whever they see me online they flood my chat with LOOSER LOOSER or KILL YOURSELF or some other kind of insult, and a few times even i joined a pug for OPS and they would join and be like KICK HIM HE IS A LOOSER and its just got me to a point where i cant even login my main toons because my hands start shaking.

if i just /ignore all their chars will it be ok? or should i try to get a name change? i have 4 chars i raid with and it would be damn expensive to rename them all

15+ Year Old Account
    Report them.

What the fuck kind of people are in this guild though? Sounds like a bunch of 12 year old CoD gamers.

What the fuck is a looser? Just report them.

I'd recommend just completely ignoring everyone and just doing your own thing. Then report people hassling you. In fact, don't even reply back to anyone because that is what they want. If you stay quiet and just report them, it'll all eventually blow over. JMO of course as not everyone has the ability to stay quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by Henako View Post
    What the fuck is a looser? Just report them.
    A common misspelling of the word 'loser'.

Make sure you right-click on their name when they harass you like this (ESPECIALLY for the "kill yourself" comments) and then put them on ignore. If they contact you again after you've ignored them then you can open up a ticket and report them for harassment manually. If you have to do this, make sure you include the phrases "ongoing harassment" and "bypassed the ignore feature" in your ticket, otherwise it will get a copy/paste response to put them on ignore. This might still happen, but just reply to the ticket and remind them that you've already done this.

You should not have to get a name change or a server transfer due to harassment, if they quit after you report/ignore them and/or if the GMs are helpful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah report them for harassment. BioWare's response to this type of thing is pretty quick.

Yes, you should definitely report them.

Sounds like some really small kids xD
    And i'd rather kick people who caps calling people loser then the person he's Yelling at
    Just report and ignore and don't let stuff on the internet get too you

Quote Originally Posted by Tesket View Post
    ive been in a pretty prominent guild in my server for a few months now and i got in a fight with a few members and left the guild but now whever they see me online they flood my chat with LOOSER LOOSER or KILL YOURSELF or some other kind of insult, and a few times even i joined a pug for OPS and they would join and be like KICK HIM HE IS A LOOSER
    I'm of 2 minds here.

Either you did something so extrememly stupid and did it more than a few times you have created a bad name for yourself and word has gotten around (still does not excuse the kill comment though). OR

you ran into some real Dicks and you should ignore them.

You should also report the players for those types of comments no matter which side you land on.

and its just got me to a point where i cant even login my main toons because my hands start shaking.
    Stop it. It's a game. IF you let a game give you that kind of nervous breakdown it might be best to step away as it would be for your own good.

if i just /ignore all their chars will it be ok? or should i try to get a name change? i have 4 chars i raid with and it would be damn expensive to rename them all
    You can do both. /ignore them as well as change your name if you wanted (but a name change would be a last resort to me as it would cost a little)

You don't really have to put up with pricks like that. ignore, report and move on.