Page 1 of 2
LastLast

TWP - Feral Roundtable #3

Hello Kitties!

I mentioned on this week's show that the Feral Roundtable would probably be this weekend. Well, I have finally confirmed everyone!

• Me (Ari) – Host/Moderator
    • Tinderhoof – TWP Feral Host and Fluid Druid contributor.
    • Dysheki – 10m Feral Raider with <stalk and kill> - World #75 10m.
    • Pawkets – 25m Raider and contributor for the Feral and Guardian modules of SimC.
    • Yipz – Multi-Season Feral Gladiator.
    • Datah – Datah.

The show will take place this Saturday June 8th at 11am PST. As always it will be streamed live on our twitch page: http://twitch.tv/teamwafflepodcast

Do you have any questions you would like our panelists to discuss? Post them below!
    Last edited by Arielle; 2013-06-02 at 11:12 PM.

first, please update this thread with a link to the recorded stream. And my question is adressed to Yipz: Does he have a "swifty macro" for his kitty? Do pro-ferals time our burst abilities (TF, Beserk, Incarnation) or just use them all at once? What is Yipz's opinion on low representaion of ferals in high rated arenas? Many ppl say we are op and fotm and still no kittie swarm yet... Thanks a lot in advance, looking forward to the show!

My question is for the Feral Team in general but it's a multi-point question.

With Blizz giving a hard look into talents for 5.4 what predictions can you guys make, if any? What talents could they tweak? What talents do you think need changed? And finally, what talents do you think could be on the chopping block for replacement?

Thank you.

Deleted
    Ferals self healing has become a massive part of both pve and pvp within MoP. With blizzard really focusing on the hybrid side of druids, how do you think it will effect feral in the long term? Do you expect a huge nerf to our self heals, as they are getting a little out of hand, especially in pvp.

I will be watching btw ^^

PS Will the video be uploaded to youtube or kept as a VoD?
    Last edited by mmoca8c3a8c487; 2013-05-30 at 11:10 PM.

I just wanted to say thank you.

I really do appreciate all the tools I've had at my disposal to succeed when I made the transition from healing to feral for MoP. In Aftermath at World 133 for 25man, 11/13.

i made an account to ask this , gonna watch the show this time, so manh good people !

So, here is my question: Why ferals are so low represented in raids ? Was alaways like that ? What can blizzard do the increase the nunmber of ferals playing ?

The reason that I'm asking that is because, recently I looked the wow progress for Brazilian (I'm Brazilian) guilds, and for the top 10 guilds there is only me (10man) and another feral(25man). Also, i don't know any other feral at this time in my server, and I'm afraid that we can be forgooten =/

Sorry for language, not native
    Thanks for the awsome things that you guys do for our spec

Is there a way to listen to said podcast in case we had missed it or want to link it to a friend?

Quote Originally Posted by FeralSynapse View Post
    Is there a way to listen to said podcast in case we had missed it or want to link it to a friend?
    MP3 will be posted shortly after it's done.

Also it has been updated as we had to postpone it.

Deleted
    How long will we be using Rune of Re-Origination (Thinking in the next tier)

Will we get to a point where Mastery is so hige that we will use it as a CP generator (As we do with RoR proc currently)

Now a general question, What is your thoughts about "flexible raid"

If i'm not totally out of the timezones the broadcast would go live 20.00 EU Server Time right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arielle View Post
    Unfortunately the MP3 is toast, but you can find the VOD here: http://www.twitch.tv/teamwafflepodcast/b/414324317
    Not sure how twitch is about it, but you could download the .flv from twitch and run it through a program to strip out the audio only.

Watched the episode though, was good, hope to see more. Nice to see a good feral community.

Quote Originally Posted by Moosie View Post
    Not sure how twitch is about it, but you could download the .flv from twitch and run it through a program to strip out the audio only.

Watched the episode though, was good, hope to see more. Nice to see a good feral community.
    http://www.fileswap.com/dl/aFwtuOYUg/

Done. I don't know if TWP is sponsored or specifically wants to be downloaded via Itunes to keep track of their downloads. If so let me know and I'll take this down. I like to listen to this kind of stuff as I walk my dog in the morning and I figure others might also want to put the audio on their phone. It should work. I just downloaded the 6 FLV. files and spliced them together in Audacity.

Lot of great information there guys! Thanks so much for your hard work. Also Tinder's skype icon is the cutest thing I have ever seen.

http://www.fileswap.com/dl/aFwtuOYUg/

Done. I don't know if TWP is sponsored or specifically wants to be downloaded via Itunes to keep track of their downloads. If so let me know and I'll take this down. I like to listen to this kind of stuff as I walk my dog in the morning and I figure others might also want to put the audio on their phone. It should work. I just downloaded the 6 FLV. files and spliced them together in Audacity.
    Could you zip up the audacity source files and make it available to me via Google Drive? Then I can download it and strip out anything else I need to before publishing on iTunes / stitcher.

Edit: No we're not sponsored by anyone (except me, I guess). Totally thanks for doing this, I would never have thought of it, or have had any idea how to do so.

I sent you a PM with a bit more details, but after I hit submit I don't see it in my sent messages, so let me know if you got it.

3 hours huh?

Excellent discussion so far.

15+ Year Old Account
    This week's Feral Roundtable sponsored by the letters "F" and "D", and by the number "4".
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

10+ Year Old Account
    This was the first feral roundtable that I listened to (after the fact), but I must say that I was overall pleased. It is nice to hear the thoughts of other top raiding ferals and extremely interesting to hear things from the pvp side since I never pvp myself.

Something that would be nice to see/hear would be input on feral from another class PoV. I know in my guild, feral is definitely the red headed step child but I get respect because I'm usually one of the top damage dealers. How do other classes feel about our damage/utility/survivability? It was brought up several times in the conversation that there is a stigma with feral. If you get a collection of classes/raid leaders, some of that stigma could possibly be alleviated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Useful View Post
    first, please update this thread with a link to the recorded stream. And my question is adressed to Yipz: Does he have a "swifty macro" for his kitty? Do pro-ferals time our burst abilities (TF, Beserk, Incarnation) or just use them all at once? What is Yipz's opinion on low representaion of ferals in high rated arenas? Many ppl say we are op and fotm and still no kittie swarm yet... Thanks a lot in advance, looking forward to the show!
    Anything Reckful plays is suddenly FOTM and OP.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    my spot hello???