Deleted

When should i get the haste cap?

Hello!

I'm just wondering if i should aim for haste hardcap?
    At the moment when aiming for softcap, i get 200 haste over the cap.
    So i looked around and by gaining the hard cap, i only lose 3k spirit, which puts me at 11k spirit passive.
    Or i could have 14k spirit, and instead have 15% mastery, but i believe 22% mastery is better.

So is it worth it for me to aim for hardcap?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ramba/advanced

Deleted
    There is no haste hardcap first of all, so I'm not entirely sure which rating you are talking about.

Secondly, having 14k spirit and 22% mastery sounds like waaaaaay too much spirit.

Assuming you raid 10m, you're absolutely fine with around 8000-9000 spirit, especially seeing as you have 2 regen-trinkets.

But, on topic: Having the 3043 (?) haste-breakpoint, around 8000 spirit and putting the rest of it into mastery > crit enables me to push out significant healing on all the normals, and the 5 heroics that I've done. I usually beat our Paladin healer, when 2-healing all of the normals, and I never ever run OOM unless I mindlessly waste mana.

Using mr. robot, I can earn you 600 spell-power, 2% crit and 4% mastery while still putting you at 8000 spirit, which imo would be a lot better for you.
    Last edited by mmoc13244ef1c9; 2013-05-31 at 12:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go here for all the healing haste BP's

Deleted
    By hardcap i ment the next breakpoint, where i get 1 extra tick on My hots. That breakpoint is at 6659 Haste. Was just wondering if it would be worth aiming for that breakpoint with My current gear.

Deleted
    That breakpoint just gives you 1 extra tick on Wild Growth. Not worth it in my opinion.

Deleted
    I've been healing for a while now with the 6.6k haste breakingpoint and it works pretty good! Just being that tiny bit faster when I'm alone on platforms on Ji-kun hc has saved us from quite a few wipes in the beginning (because I hadn't figured out yet that you could also use mushrooms instead of spamming heals, so derp of me). I think at this point is more of a player preference when raiding 10m to either stick to the 3k point or 6.6k point. I'd say give it a go, it's very viable, but it might feel weird if it's not your style.

Deleted
    At this moment it's either a choice between 3k spirit or 6k haste breakpoint.
    If i chose spirit, i'll be 200 haste above the 3k cap.

Just wondering how important/helpful spirit is in heroics, i've only killed 4 heroic bosses so far, but in every fight i'm always oom, or atleast very close to turning oom.
    I try to maximize my healing as much as possible, while still staying steady on my mana. The only times i do go oom is when the boss is very low. And even then i still got my mana potion available.

So if i lose 3k spirit, i suspect i'll have to monitor my mana more closely. However with the 6k breakpoint, will my healing done/hps go up alot? Or will it just be.. "nicer" to be able to cast like regrowth quicker in hairy moments?

Deleted
    If you run out of mana with 14k spirit you are doing something terribly wrong. I'm currently at 10,8k spirit, and the only heroic boss that can be really tight on mana is Primordius depending on what buffs he get. Currently 10 HC kills (dark animus and lei shen left)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crysthalica View Post
    If you run out of mana with 14k spirit you are doing something terribly wrong. I'm currently at 10,8k spirit, and the only heroic boss that can be really tight on mana is Primordius depending on what buffs he get. Currently 10 HC kills (dark animus and lei shen left)
    I'm running out of mana cause i'm trying to make every bit of mana count.
    Every mana i still have when the boss dies, is mana that i could have used for healing, in my opinion.
    So, i heal as much as possible whenever i feel 'safe' with my mana, and still make it to the very end before running oom. It makes it easier for the other healers.
    Maybe i'm doing it wrong, no clue, haven't been healing for so long that i feel confident in what i'm doing