Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Talking about classes that can solo them: I watched a Disc Priest solo it yesterday...

Quote Originally Posted by Nyanmaru View Post
    Talking about classes that can solo them: I watched a Disc Priest solo it yesterday...
    How long did you watch that for o.o I mean I can see it working... just being so slow..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebonheart View Post
    Quit a few other classes can solo it now it seems.

I've personally seen a Brewmaster Lock solo it. Seen a Hunter and a Lock solo it as well.

I've seen a Prot Warrior try to solo it but he couldn't heal back. Not yet heard of a Prot Paladin soloing it.

I first attempted it at around 470+ ilevel. I wipped at around 10%. Most of the times it totally depends on the setup you get.

Vengeful Spirit, Falling Meteor and Fear and any other one is the worst possible situtation. Often times you get feared right into the venegul spirit and it always happens at the worst of times; when your CDs are down and you are low on health from falling meteors.

The simplest ones are the Thunder crush, Sacrabs and Falling Meteor.
    You dont get feared that often, just AMS it before the cast is finished. Vengeful spirits are never close when I do get feared because of chilblains and kiting. The only problems I ever had soloing these was opposing faction gankers and the occasional kiting into one of the scouts sneaking in.

Take desecrated ground and lichbourne, with those 2 talents + AMS on the fear cast u will never get feared. May be a little bit just be sure to use CDs as needed

15+ Year Old Account
    The only problem I have with them is that they sometimes reset without any obvious reason. Unless they summon the ghost I just stand still, meteors rarely hit even while standing in one spot and crash is a good source for vengeance.

They're an excellent source of gold and a good way to get the rep (and the gear belonging to them) up for my alts.

They have a really short leash and tend to reset if you get feared. (x seconds of not attacking while running away = reset)

Ive been soloing these since they came out.. no matter what abilities...

Thunder Crush : sidestep it, or run through him.

Vengeful spirit : slowly kite it with BB and diseases.

Scarab Swarm : Blood Boil and let diseases do the work.

Meteor Storm : stack on the warbringer. they do not land on him, unless you move him ofcourse.

Horrific Visage : AMS. should be up for every one, if not use IBF or DRW and take the damage, you shouldnt be low enough to die.

The talents the OP has given arent needed and i went with Death Pact over Conversion, and Purgatory over Lichborne.

Other than that if you can keep yourself topped up with the miniscule amount of mastery you're likely to have in DPS gear, then use it.

ive been doing them in myy 2h frost dps gear, which has little/no mastery on it and hardly having problems.