Sunwell, 70's only?

I missed BC, and it looks awesome! Have leveled a toon to 70 in order to hopefully find a guild/group that is looking to do this.

If anyone has info I'd love to know, message here or contact me on read id: sci#1900

thanks!

I'm in a guild over in Korgath-US called iToons that does content at level. Unfortunately we're working on WoTLK now so you missed out on the BC stuff, but if you're interested let me know. I can send you a link to their forum.

You guys should stop your level at like 67 or 68 and do those raids. Or like 2-3 levels before what was intended for whatever. Bet that would make it more like the original challenge - can't imagine many of them are difficult anymore with new talents / scaling / etc.

I don't know if they still have minimum level restrictions on those instances, but I was able to circumvent Heart of Fear's level restriction on my 82 monk. All you need is a person of sufficient level that can zone in to zone in, then you can follow. I was carried through a normal HoF on that monk.

Obviously you can do whatever you want just making a suggestion to improve the challenge. :P

@paulleedot, thanks but just after sunwell currently.

Will be hard enough at level 70 too, don't think it needs to be made more of a challenge... finding 24 others is going to be hard enough

go here http://openraid.us/ or openraid.eu for europe folks