Thread: addon help

Deleted

addon help

hey i was wondering if there are any good addons for tracking the power of your active bleeds as a feral Kitty,something that works like dkdots for death Knights. any help is appreciated,apart from droodfocus i havent found anything yet,dont wanna use droodfocus just want an addon that tracks rip and rake strenght so i know when to reapply rake etc.

Deleted
    The only one I know of is droodfocus

I use weakauras with the progress bars. you can make them multi target or single targets

affdots has new feature for kittys aswell. It will show you if you new applied bleed will be stronger or weaker than the one on the target

Deleted
    thx a lot viromand affdots has exactly what i was looking for

Deleted
    Back in the days of wotlk I used to play with 'Feral in the night' addon. Pretty awesome mod which gives you small ui frame with bleeds, save goar etc timer on target.

Deleted
    Ovale spell priority with Neriens Ovale Script. The leafkiller script got rip and rake powers.

Deleted
    I want to know aswell since I just recently picked up the interest of playing my feral kitty again and we're planning on doing challenge modes. This time around I'll get a chance to play my alt (feral kitty rawr) and I was wondering which addon would you guys recommend being abit easier to setup for someone not used to "bleed trackers" and the like?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kauro View Post
    I want to know aswell since I just recently picked up the interest of playing my feral kitty again and we're planning on doing challenge modes. This time around I'll get a chance to play my alt (feral kitty rawr) and I was wondering which addon would you guys recommend being abit easier to setup for someone not used to "bleed trackers" and the like?
    Drood focus. Most def.