Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingercrab View Post
    Unlikely. Tom Chilton hinted it would involve old content.

Q: Ghostcrawler hinted at an unannounced feature in this expansion that is going to really change how WoW is going to be played, much like the LFR feature – can we get a hint on when we might see this feature and what it might pertain to?

A: We will probably see it in the 5.4 neighborhood if we are able to get it done in time. As far as hints a lot of players in the past have suggested that they be able to do older content so it’s probably something that goes along those lines.
    LFR for lvl 60 raids , lvl 70 raids, lvl 80 raids, or heroic version of old raids?

that is my guess, you beat me to this tweet, a few blizzcons ago someone asked open mic if the lfr could be used low level, and they said it might be doable, plus something like that would make the game bigger, and then you could cue for say , transmog runs at your level, if its LFR for raid scaling that is huuuuge, molten core would be relevant again, lots of things would be relevant again , sun well , black rock , wow i got tingles

---------- Post added 2013-06-02 at 09:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rustweaver View Post
    The Treasure Room got boring the second or third time around because the only thing which changes are the locations of the large loot chests and even that isn't entirely foolproof either.

They should have five or six variations or somehow incorporate a random area generator to keep it fresh.
    that and the loot from that treasure room was garbage anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    Heroic scenarios seem a like a great big waste of time to me.. One person slacks.. the whole place becomes a nightmare. That and you are there after a random chance to get a random piece of gear that after all that rng may actually be completely useless. imo they just aren't worth the effort.

15+ Year Old Account
    Spectator mode for PvP/Pet Battles or gear+tabards removed from bags and chosen by character slots or upscaled old raids. My hopes for the last one

I don't really see how LFR for past raids will "really change how WoW is going to be played"... even if it upscales the raid drops for max level it will still be the same thing with old content. I don't see them going back to old 40 mans and TBC raids and reworking the entire raid to work with 10 or 25 man players especially in the same patch as a new raid. I liked Molten Core and BWL just fine but id rather them work on new content over just upscaling old raids. It MAY just be you can LFR the old raids and it scales you and your gear down to that level so that you don't completely overpower it. BUT!!! Again i dont see how rereleasing old raids, even if they are upscaled, changes how wow will be played. Im still sticking with my prediction of Xfaction grouping... Way too much emphasis on the war and cooperation between horde and alliance this expansion ((neutral race, temple of white tiger quest, sunreaver/kirin tor confrontation at isle of thunder)). The war has to end sooner or later. The new PvP factions could end up being the Sunreavers and the Kirin Tor and you choose sides like you did between Aldor and Scryer. Again... upscaled old raids are cool idea... but won't "really change how WoW is going to be played" like ghostcrawler said it would.

Quote Originally Posted by buddah13 View Post
    LFR for lvl 60 raids , lvl 70 raids, lvl 80 raids, or heroic version of old raids?

that is my guess, you beat me to this tweet, a few blizzcons ago someone asked open mic if the lfr could be used low level, and they said it might be doable, plus something like that would make the game bigger, and then you could cue for say , transmog runs at your level, if its LFR for raid scaling that is huuuuge, molten core would be relevant again, lots of things would be relevant again , sun well , black rock , wow i got tingles

---------- Post added 2013-06-02 at 09:27 PM ----------

that and the loot from that treasure room was garbage anyway
    I would say that they are going to use the ilevel cap to go to old raids. But if you could be taken back to level 60, 70, 80, 85 and use of gear is mandatory would definitely change the gaming experience a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulzulen View Post
    I don't really see how LFR for past raids will "really change how WoW is going to be played"... even if it upscales the raid drops for max level it will still be the same thing with old content. I don't see them going back to old 40 mans and TBC raids and reworking the entire raid to work with 10 or 25 man players especially in the same patch as a new raid. I liked Molten Core and BWL just fine but id rather them work on new content over just upscaling old raids. It MAY just be you can LFR the old raids and it scales you and your gear down to that level so that you don't completely overpower it. BUT!!! Again i dont see how rereleasing old raids, even if they are upscaled, changes how wow will be played. Im still sticking with my prediction of Xfaction grouping... Way too much emphasis on the war and cooperation between horde and alliance this expansion ((neutral race, temple of white tiger quest, sunreaver/kirin tor confrontation at isle of thunder)). The war has to end sooner or later. The new PvP factions could end up being the Sunreavers and the Kirin Tor and you choose sides like you did between Aldor and Scryer. Again... upscaled old raids are cool idea... but won't "really change how WoW is going to be played" like ghostcrawler said it would.
    Alliance and Horde have been acting together for a long time now, see Ulduar, Icecrown and Dragon Soul for a few examples. Even in the ToT storyline you have some truces to fight a common enemy.