Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I would watch your cleavage.
    Fixed.

Most people click the "cleavage streams" for the cleavage more than for the actual stream.

P.S. I clicked this thread because my mind was thinking "what do flowing streams have to do with cleavage? Is there some boob shaped river flowing out there that I should be looking up right now?".
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Agreed. I see absolutely NO reason to include your face while streaming A GAME.
    not true ...
    there was that one horror game which name i forgot (no it's not Slender...) ... the look on peoples faces when they freak out was quite amazing

Fixed.

Most people click the "cleavage streams" for the cleavage more than for the actual stream.

P.S. I clicked this thread because my mind was thinking "what do flowing streams have to do with cleavage? Is there some boob shaped river flowing out there that I should be looking up right now?".
    You can find anything if you look hard enough

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Birkhoff View Post
    I have been watching some WoW streams and couldn't help but notice that most female streamers have the camera angled towards their exposed body.

I've tried to watch a couple before, and it's honestly just a big waste of time. It's either a girl wearing an extremely low-cut shirt, seeking donations for her cleavage whose camera blocks 1/3 of the screen. Or a girl that's just plain terrible at the game, and expects to get viewers anyway just because she's a girl. Not to mention the excessive giggling.

The whole point of watching a streamer, to me, is to watch someone much better than you, so that you can learn from what they're doing.

I'd like to hear your opinions.
    Seems you haven't been introduced to Yoni

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not allowed to post links yet since I'm new here but a great example of a cleavage attention whore streamer would be kaceytron at twitch.
    Just watch her stream for 5 seconds and you'll cry.
    Last edited by Puuhis; 2013-06-02 at 12:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Agreed. I see absolutely NO reason to include your face while streaming A GAME.
    I disagree, watching soda play amnesia and watching his his face at jumpy bits was brilliant. Alos, who doesn't like watching reckful dance?
    dragonmaw - EU

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    cleavage on stream to compensating for things, like personality or being entertaining
    For you young kids that wanna see the cleavage, there are other and BETTER sites for watching stuff like that
    Acting like people don't want to see cleavage? Who doesn't like cleavage? Even girls and gays like cleavage.

On-Topic: There are some girls that use it to their advantage but I don't care to watch them. There are actually some girls that stream just enjoy the chat and don't bring out their cleavage every time they have a chance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puuhis View Post
    I'm not allowed to post links yet since I'm new here but a great example of a cleavage attention whore streamer would be kaceytron at twitch.

Just watch his stream for 5 seconds and you'll cry.

Wait, his stream? A male streamer showing cleavage?
    dragonmaw - EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    Well I know reckful gets a lot of big donations aswell, not just female streamers. Always wondered about donations, do some of these streamers live off donations?
    Some do. Sodapoppin is a classic example; I think he receives upwards of $100-300 a day taking donations. He's also received straight up $60k from the same guy over a short period, and about $50k from another. This was without a fixed income until very recently. Not that I'd ever watch Sodapoppin.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    it actually does
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I would watch your cleavage stream.

LOl you beat me too it.

I remember TNT or maybe another network got in some trouble for the cleavage cam at NBA games a few years back. That was pretty funny too cause it was just blatantly obvious that they were trying to zoom in on girls who were bending forward to get in and out of their seats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, his stream? A male streamer showing cleavage?
    I apologize my grammar.

10+ Year Old Account
    I apologize my grammar.
    Ah, I wasn't being a grammar nazi, just wasn't sure if you actually meant a male streamer
    dragonmaw - EU

10+ Year Old Account
    I find it rather sad for 2 reasons.

Girls showing cleavage to the world for donations.
    Guys sitting there fapping to it.
    "One touch of nature makes the whole world kin." - William Shakespeare

~ Sig and Avatar by Shyama <3 ~

I don't see why this matters one way or the other. Don't like it? Don't watch. I don't watch streams and if you get offended by something like this somehow you should probably go hide in a sealed bunker with books because real life might be too much for you these days. Its really that simple to not participate in something you don't approve of.

Watched her twitch for 2 minutes, heard her brag about her $2000 glasses and how you should only buy them if you're a professional gamer like her, then she's on about being in a wheelchair, then she's the best resto druid she knows, I closed and went on to lol a lot.

Ok she's a troll or dumb 'Yeah I'm on national television.. the website is twitch.tv not twitch.com'
    Last edited by -Skye; 2013-06-02 at 12:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, I wasn't being a grammar nazi, just wasn't sure if you actually meant a male streamer
    Hint: Context :P English isn't my native language so I tend to confuse her and his.

Deleted
    Dear god, she talks like one of those crappy teenage acters you see in American Pie...the girls that need to act like "amagad she is like tottaleh ughleh" bitches on the movies.

Anyone actually watches that shit?

Quote Originally Posted by Neetz View Post
    I find it rather sad for 2 reasons.

Girls showing cleavage to the world for donations.
    Guys sitting there fapping to it.
    Just as sad as most kickstarters nowadays...companies or programmers who already have a shitloads of money (and often a close to finished game) asking for donations. It's kinda sad to see a site like kickstarters go to shit by fanboys donating for the people making it insted of the game itself.

But I guess that's a topic for a different thread. :P
    Last edited by mmoc6f961e454e; 2013-06-02 at 12:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuffs View Post
    You can find anything if you look hard enough
    What the actual fuck did I just see?
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    http://www.twitch.tv/kaceytron for those looking for examples...