10+ Year Old Account

Question posting links, how many prior posts needed?

im here looking for advice for my raid teammates in the class forums from the more experienced players but it wont let me post links to our logs because i dont post here often, and unfortunately theres not alot that anyone can tell me that cant be found on one of the theroycrafting fansites without use of the logs to identify problems...

so exactly how many posts does one need before they are permitted to post links, do it have to be anything of context or simply bumps, or what? does it take posting topics or just replying to threads already made?

I believe it is 10 posts if memory serves, and they do need to contribute to discussion. Simple "bump" posts or spam posts, especially to get a post count, will cause you to receive Infractions.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    About 10 so your pretty close as it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    I believe it is 10 posts if memory serves, and they do need to contribute to discussion. Simple "bump" posts or spam posts, especially to get a post count, will cause you to receive Infractions.
    alright, and i figured just spam posts wouldnt end well but was worth asking lol. i dont wanna spam yalls board just really need some help and it feels like yall have far more skilled and helpful members then the official forums

10+ Year Old Account
    10 posts, and you've passed that point