Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Hi!

First of all: very nice addon! I tested it between our attempts on Lei Shen 25 heroic yesterday and I instantly fell in love.
    I'm really looking forward to all the features you're going to add.

But I encountered a small problem: the range check doesn't seem to work for me. After a wipe caused by ball lightnings in phase 2 I wanted to know who screwed up - well, I found it out, but only because 2 ranged DPS who should have stood outside the camp practically cuddled up with the melee.^^ The range check button didn't seem to work. Clicking it doesn't result in any action, regardless of which player I have "targeted" or whatever I do. Is it a bug or am I just too stupid/blind?

EDIT:
    I'm playing with enGB client, if that's relevant.
    Last edited by mmoc1756f9ed86; 2013-06-20 at 03:39 PM.

Deleted
    Ehhh range check button is grey at the moment (not ready), I've already prepared all functions, have to add output, so it will be available "soon" (c)blizzard

Update:
    Uploaded new video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac-Mm3LpoA4
    Uploaded new version, change log:
    Fixed: now you can see spells that melee players use
    Some UI improves (tooltip updates while you are looking who targets boss, etc)

Is there going to be a way to export the attempts to a text file or something?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gliff View Post
    Is there going to be a way to export the attempts to a text file or something?
    Yes, in the future. Would be nice to export it on the website, but I have to find time for this

Curse.com has published a spotlight about CombatReplay addon with a small interview
    http://www.curse.com/spotlight/addon...t-combatreplay

Few of us are having issues with LUI errors with it on, but haven't gotten a chance to try turning off other addons and/or reading more/troubleshooting to make sure not doing something stupid.

Oh I wish the maps were in there already. I'm using this addon for Heroic Lei Shen and it has been helping A LOT with ball positioning and what not. Maps would help a lot though. Any news on them being added or maybe for a way to manually add it if we wanted too?

Deleted
    I don't have time to add simple maps of this content (its late), I'll add them for Siege of Orgrimmar's. But it will be cool to have nice "air view" instead, I don't know how to get them :/ If you have any map from the Siege of Orgrimmar's share them with me.

I have spoke to the map's author and he said that it's almost impossible to use "minimap image" automatically. I have to extract it and save as a file, I've contacted authors of Atlas (they have maps already) but they don't answer me :/

+ I have to add some other things (range check, boss position, and small useful tools), and its summer now.. And I got a new work, so I am a little busy But I'll find more time in autumn

Few of us are having issues with LUI errors with it on
    You can share more details about them, maybe someone else has troubles or maybe I understand what it can be...

15+ Year Old Account
    Very clever addon. Personally haven't found a real use for it yet, but very handy to have for the future - thanks for all the hard work you must have put in to it.

Deleted
    New version with range check by distance is available.

Now, I'll begin to prepare PhoenixStyle and RaidAchievement addons to the new patch... After them will add standard maps from the new raid if I like them... Or if someone sends me airview screens.

Really cool addon, I hope you continue development on it for next tier!

Deleted
    I hope so too. As long as this is a hobby and self-satisfaction that I am able to create such nice project. Also I like to read nice comments and every programmer, deep inside his soul, hopes to get a small profit, that pushes to work on, but for now it is zero Let's see whether or not people like an addon in the new patch