Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasani View Post
    CRZ is definitely the worst feature ever added to the game.

You can't join guilds or raid current content cross realm, so it really doesn't address any of the issues people wanted solved by such a technology in the first place. Now it just pisses off anyone who likes to collect pets, mounts, or anything else that has way too many people from way too many servers fighting you for it.

The only people who like the change are the chump PVPers whose only fun in the game is ganking lowbies.
    Glad you speak for all of us.

Maybe the only people who don't like the change are the chump PVErs who'd rather play a single player game than be around others and you know' ... be social.

this comes from a PVPer who can't stand being ganked while leveling. But deals with it.

Like it, and I like CRZ. The Faire shouldn't be almost completely empty on half the servers. And this is coming from a guy who hasn't even managed to get in a group to kill DMF Rabbit, much less get the pet, for the achievement or get the arena chest for the achievement.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Apathy - View Post
    Not going to lie I do kill people on sight so yeah that's the only remotely good thing about it in my eyes haha sorry lowbies
    Slightly off-topic, and not judging you or anything, but what's the point of killing someone multiple levels lower than yourself?

I mean come on we have all tried something at least once in our life. I find it quite amusing to just sit there and send my pet to attack a level 80-ish character just to see the fear and panic in their eyes when they realize what's going on. But other than that once every few months, I completely ignore the other faction. There is no sport in killing someone obviously weaker than yourself.
    Last edited by mmoc973e6c390d; 2013-06-02 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    Slightly off-topic, and not judging you or anything, but what's the point of killing someone multiple levels lower than yourself?

I mean come on we have all tried something at least once in our life. I find it quite amusing to just sit there and send my pet to attack a level 80-ish character just to see the fear and panic in their eyes when they realize what's going on. But other than that once every few months, I completely ignore the other faction.

Obviously answer there, all alliance must die on sight!

Deleted
    Yea. at 00:00 when DMF opened, a group from outland eu instantly went in and killed the rabbit.

Fucking Crz.

Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Yea. at 00:00 when DMF opened, a group from outland eu instantly went in and killed the rabbit.

Fucking Crz.
    Congrats. The rare pet is actually now becoming rare.

CRZ is a pain, just let players transfer freely. Those who want high pop servers can go there and those who want low pop servers can stay behind. There would be no need for CRZ.

Deleted
    Hmm i like the CRZ

Seems like its not CRZ anymore. Here now and I only see people from my server, which is a whopping 4 other people in the middle of the afternoon on a Sunday. I guess they'd rather the faire be completely fucking dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post
    Do you enjoy it when they make things worse in-game?
    Do you know what an opinion is?

Quote Originally Posted by Hiitsdj View Post
    Glad you speak for all of us.

Maybe the only people who don't like the change are the chump PVErs who'd rather play a single player game than be around others and you know' ... be social.
    But nobody IS social, they're just trying to ignore all the other people as best they can while doing their own thing, so at least in the area of social interaction, CRZ is a definite failure, too bad that "social interaction" and "People to gank" (Totally irrelevant on PvE servers) are the only upsides to this silly scheme, isn't it?

10+ Year Old Account
    I kinda like crz.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Congrats. The rare pet is actually now becoming rare.
    I think you are missing the point being made.

EU servers are something like 6 hours ahead of US. Gives them plenty of time to kill the "rare" rabbit.

Oh and you can't ignore anyone from another server which opens up more opportunity for griefing.
    Last edited by Injinjpow; 2013-06-02 at 04:26 PM.

DMF is a fucking faireground. Every realm in the world should be CRZ'd there.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    But nobody IS social, they're just trying to ignore all the other people as best they can while doing their own thing, so at least in the area of social interaction, CRZ is a definite failure, too bad that "social interaction" and "People to gank" (Totally irrelevant on PvE servers) are the only upsides to this silly scheme, isn't it?
    Your inability to separate fact from opinion speaks volumes.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post

I mean come on we have all tried something at least once in our life. I find it quite amusing to just sit there and send my pet to attack a level 80-ish character just to see the fear and panic in their eyes when they realize what's going on. But other than that once every few months, I completely ignore the other faction. There is no sport in killing someone obviously weaker than yourself.
    It doesn't matter if there's no sport It's just how I am I'm just going to kill you without reason without any motivation at all =/ you can say I'm a bully or because I'm fucking awful at pvp I have to go kill lowbies I don't really give a F I do it because I can and that's that.

Before people respond and say CRZ is awesome you should really check our DMF. CRZ has made a lot of the games and questing almost impossible to play.

The shooting gallery had about 20 people all over the front of it with usually at least a couple people standing on the counter making the targets barely viewable.

The cannon is stupid because there was around 3-5 people shooting out of the canon at the same moment. For a game that takes perfect timing the extra people flying around you makes this game more complicated than it should be.

Want to do first aid? Better hover over a spawn point and make sure you click fast.

Finding the trade quest items takes a while which is not that big of a deal.

They could fix some of the games by phasing you when you are pulled into the game. Outside of that it is nice to see a lot of people there. It does make it feel like a real fair. At the same time I don't like the thought of a zone that's so congested it always feels like launch day of an expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    I've made about 17 friends with CRZ. Maybe it's YOU who isn't social. it's not hard to say "HI! Want to group!?"

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroWashu View Post
    Well crap, Dark Moon Fair is now a victim of the Cross Realm Zone tech. Lovely.

As if that weren't fun enough, the new heirloom shields are not on DMF vendors.

And how does cross realm zones hurt you on DMF island? Oh right it doesn't. Stop crying for the sake of crying. Also it isn't "your" island. Grow up. Do you have any proof that DMF island is a cross realm zone now or are you just making the typical cross realm zone hate brigade mistake in thinking cross realm groups is the same as cross realm zones?
    Last edited by xanzul; 2013-06-02 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Apathy - View Post
    Lol I'll tell you a short memory here of a Skype conversation - >

Friend: Dude I just found TLPD flying to this shit right now
    30 seconds later
    Friend: What the fuck it disappeared like RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME THE FUCK IT WAS RIGHT THERE RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE !@%#^%^$^$^

Oh he was so mad it was beyond amazing
    omg. I would've flipped my shit. I always had a fear that I would (long before CRZ) see it flying when I was on a flight path.. and of course it would be too late by the time I landed :S. Only proto that is still gettable I don't have... but it gets really depressing flying to Storm peaks - at it seems anytime at all - and seeing 10-15 people all floating in that area all from different servers. Then... your example.. I didn't even know that could happen, I think I need to stop farming this if it literally can phase in front of your eyes, I might never recover from that.