Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    You also didn't do the fight people actually struggled on, namely disruptron.
    Ya I realized that, I was watching a hunter attempting that fight over and over again while I was doing mine. I might try to push my way to rank 10 this weekend and see how that goes. He is rank 10 right?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Elemental shaman with 523 item level as resto with the exception of meta gem and trinkets, those are spell casters. But having 34% hit, it was quite tough at times.

I am Rank 10 myself for quite a few days and done most of the special bosses in the Collect your Deck achievement, except Mingus Diggs. I simply lack DPS for that one. Gonna try again now that I have the elemental 2 set bonus. Disruptron, Epicus, Milli and Zen'shar were already topped before.

Hexos and Ahoo'ru were definetly the two hardest fights (Nibbleh was a two shot) for me. Hexos was simply playing a game within a game (YO DAWG!), but Ahoo'ru was an ass. It's correct that Glyphed Grounding does not work anymore, I even saw that the day before, it was working and the day I was online, it no longer was, 8 hours in between. So it was hotfixed over night.

Couple of pointers that may help for Ahoo'ru if you don't make dps timer:

-Make sure you let the angels charge far to medium far away from Ahoo'ru. If they charge too close to Ahoo'ru, they will miss their attack and a shield stack won't drop.
    -Chain Lightning is your friend in phase 1 =) where your cooldowns (Pot, Hero, Asc, Storm, UNGLYPHED Fire Elem) are your friends in p2.
    -use Spiritwalker's Grace when you burst due to that annoying tiny knockback he does that makes you unable to cast for 2 secs.
    -If balls come, get out and use Shamanistic Rage and Healing Stream Totem. This will be sufficient.
    -Make absolute sure to interrupt his Complete Heal ability, else you can just wipe.

You need about a min with my item level to make it count. I ended the fight with 105k dps over 2 min.
    Much love to Indicate for creating. Eis' work

Quote Originally Posted by mmines View Post
    Ya I realized that, I was watching a hunter attempting that fight over and over again while I was doing mine. I might try to push my way to rank 10 this weekend and see how that goes. He is rank 10 right?
    I believe so. You should just get the old rank 8's once you hit rank 10. I can't be sure because I had already killed them last patch and if you've killed all now you have to buy a card to queue (and get no reward)
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Schadow View Post
    Elemental shaman with 523 item level as resto with the exception of meta gem and trinkets, those are spell casters. But having 34% hit, it was quite tough at times.

I am Rank 10 myself for quite a few days and done most of the special bosses in the Collect your Deck achievement, except Mingus Diggs. I simply lack DPS for that one.
    At 523 you should be able to do Mingus Diggs, I'm 515 and im currently wiping at the berserk whilst fighting him after taking the totems down. Doing about 145k dps but need just a slight bit more. Going to wait til next week for a current more upgrades then he should be doable
    Last edited by Ize; 2013-06-15 at 09:11 AM.

A guildie did mingus diggs in 509 ilvl as ele, but as far as I'm aware he used flask + food (if you aren't already)
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I am using flask and food, it's that I lack set bonuses and the right amount of stats for it, as it's mostly resto gear. Best I can do at my state is getting the last one to 30% and I put out about 150k DPS.
    Much love to Indicate for creating. Eis' work

Yeah also lack set bonuses - only do LFR and unbelievably never seen a set piece drop yet.... I'm sure with a 2nd ascendnace the last push would be alot easier.
    Is the 2/4 pc set bonuses worth the drop in ilvl? I.e. the 502 LFR set items vs 522 SPA gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Ize View Post
    Yeah also lack set bonuses - only do LFR and unbelievably never seen a set piece drop yet.... I'm sure with a 2nd ascendnace the last push would be alot easier.
    Is the 2/4 pc set bonuses worth the drop in ilvl? I.e. the 502 LFR set items vs 522 SPA gear?
    unless you have really good gear you are not pushing a second ascendance in brawlers guild due to lack of procs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orderschvank View Post
    unless you have really good gear you are not pushing a second ascendance in brawlers guild due to lack of procs.
    With that good gear the bosses are dead long before the second ascendance anyways!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    they fixed glyphed grounding totem.

Honestly, beeing able to reflect a dot that clears 3mill hp of his health sounded wrong to begin with, you're gonna have to do it like anyone else who can't reflect after Blizzard fixed it.

I managed to burst him down without grounding, it's really not hat bad, just ghost wolf into all 3 angels, then start to CL them down, I used spiritwalkers grace while doing it, so I could repositionthem, use tidyplates or the like to check their health and try to get all 3 to charge at the same time, you should get into p2 with more than 1 min left when you master it, which is more than enough to knock off 10m hp without grounding totem, my ilvl is 502
    Hi,

What talent did you choose? Primal Elementalist or Elemental Blast? I have 504 ilvl and i'm not sure if i can beat Ahoo'ru before enrage timer. I need advice to know that I am not losing the time.

32.000 sp full buffed with flask and food
    24% celerity
    40%mastery
    20% crit
    hit capped
    Elemental Shaman

What I do in first phase it's that, take three angels to a corner and CL spam until 55% of life each one. Then I go to the boss and finish them, but I must still improve it I think. It's not worth it kill them one by one anyways? The best try was 1 millon hp, I started yesterday.

Thank you, sorry if i don't express very well, not an english master.

Good day.

PE will be much stronger than EB given the fight is 2 minutes, and the fire elemental will practically get 500% effectiveness in p2 (in p1 you can ahve earth ele channel a 20% DR if you like) If you're are 1 mill hp it will go down with a few more tries, anyway.

Deleted
    Down after some trys.

504 ilvl and this time without flask and food buff, only 5% crit from mage!

Down with:

29.273 sp
    24.56% haste
    40% mastery
    20% crit (with mage buff)
    hit capped

Talents: Stone Bulwark Totem, Call of the Elements, Echo of the Elements, Healing Tide Totem, Primal Elementalist.

Total dps for fight: 138,027

At the beginning when boss calls the first angel I use Nitro Boosts to get all three very quickly with careful of not touching sparks. In Phase 1 I don't use any CD's, even Earth Elemental Totem, i don't need it cause with CL spam and TidyPlates for life % it's easy to see when stop before the last chain.

When Ahoo'ru immune goes down, I use next macro:

/castsequence reset=4 Stormlash Totem, Fire Elemental Totem
    /cast Heroism
    /use Bottomless Potion of Brawlers Cunning
    /use 10

Followed of:

/cast Ascendance
    /cast Spiritwalker's Grace

Thanks to Bluesius on wowhead comments.

And that's it. I kill it even before any meteor rain appeared.

Thanks Raiju for your response.

Bye bye and good luck.
    Last edited by mmoc5f21d94be6; 2013-06-16 at 08:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im rank 10 and ive killed all the special bosses and im only workin on shirt bosses atm the build i used for most of them is
    glyph:Lightning shield,Healing steam,CL(Big boom boom,splat,eye special boss)or SWG
    talents: SBT,Earthgrab,totemic projection(sometimes call of ele but i generally nvr needed any 2nd totem),AS or EM depending fight generally AS,AG(rlly powerful with ascendance for lazerbot 30% under push),and primal ele

Deleted
    500 item level, got Ahoo'ru to 1.3 million HP on my best try.

I am not entirely sure how people chain lightning the angels - I personally find that I take too much damage from them If I try to kill 3 at the same time. Where do you guys aoe them, in the corner and then run middle when they have 60% left each?

Also, is it no longer possible to run between the 2 orbs in phase 2? I have not been able to do so yet.

honestly, I didnt CL them at all, I just nuked one, while running to activate the other and repositioned myself while the first one started charging, there wasnt even much opportunity to cleave, since the first one usually started charging about the time I was activating next one.

Disruptron is such a pain in the ass. DPS wise, it's not a problem, I easily have enough. It's just towards the end when everything goes bonkers, then there's so much going on. Something hits me and poof, down I go.

Deleted
    In P2 on Ahoo'ru he hits me like a mad truck.. As in 60k Damage per sec.. Whats going on? :/

Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    In P2 on Ahoo'ru he hits me like a mad truck.. As in 60k Damage per sec.. Whats going on? :/
    he does like 50k swings himself but 60k/sec is probably the dot from the orbs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    Disruptron is such a pain in the ass. DPS wise, it's not a problem, I easily have enough. It's just towards the end when everything goes bonkers, then there's so much going on. Something hits me and poof, down I go.
    the best way i found was to save fire ele, EM & lust for the last minute so i was able to concentrate on jumping while the elemental (unglyphed ofc) did the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by zandervont View Post
    the best way i found was to save fire ele, EM & lust for the last minute so i was able to concentrate on jumping while the elemental (unglyphed ofc) did the trick.
    I'm having trouble with all those swirly things. At 30%, I can't avoid them all. They're moving too fast and too close to together. As Alliance, I can't really pan my camera out well enough to really see any "safe zone". I've seen videos as Horde and people are able to pan their cameras out so they can see the entire arena well, then they stand in an area where it's relatively safe. I can't seem to do that as Alliance. It makes it a pain. lol.