Thread: Razorgrin

Razorgrin

How on earth and mf heaven are you supposed to kill this boss as a warrior? HIS "BITE" IS SUPPOSED TO BE A MELEE ATTACK. WHY THE FUCK DOESN'T MY DBTS AVOID IT?

GL throwing knives to it. Fucking Ghostcrawler never played a warrior ?!

<snip> Don't post MEME's (Sonnillon)
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2013-06-04 at 12:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mummy, mummy... What is the strange man saying?
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    AoE attacks right outside of melee range hit it as well. I think if you stack AoE burst (BB, reck, ST, SB, Fury with mastery stacking, BS), you might be able to heavily push him and then finish him off with ranged attacks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Vito Corleone View Post
    and then finish him off with ranged attacks.
    Good one. Got any other jokes? Big 300 dps ranged attacks.

If you think you can do 5 million hp with bladestorm or even close to it to *finish off* with your throws you are sadly mistaken.

Nerdrage, meme pictures and computer specs all rolled into one post.

I'm in awe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Nerdrage, meme pictures and computer specs all rolled into one post.

I'm in awe.
    A misused meme.

Memes are bad enough, but that's just...
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't pick on the OP guys. He asked a question (not that well formed), but still try to answer his question.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, you cannot. I´m not even joking. Even with Shockwave, glyphed Whirlwind and other ranged shenanigans, you will never beat the 5m in 2 Minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

He is impossible for warriors, its retarded ye but if they dont change anything hes impossible. As i rogue I had to use Shuriken Toss, ran around the field throwing knives at him the entire fight, if you get inside melee range youre dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Hirv3s View Post
    How on earth and mf heaven are you supposed to kill this boss as a warrior? HIS "BITE" IS SUPPOSED TO BE A MELEE ATTACK. WHY THE FUCK DOESN'T MY DBTS AVOID IT?

GL throwing knives to it. Fucking Ghostcrawler never played a warrior ?!

<snip> Don't post MEME's (Sonnillon)
    While I do feel for you OP this is the same for all classes. For example Battletron was a cock-block for ranged casters like me (balance) that can't cast and move at the same time. Another is nibbleh. It seems there are just fights that blow for certain classes which I really really hate. Shammy's (specifically enhance with their CDs up) and locks seem to be the best classes for the arena with not many fights they do poorly on. Druids are not bad because if you have the gear you can always go feral and make yourself a melee but with high ilevel requirements for most its not possible. For pures though you're kind of screwed. I wish they had designed the fights better but with upwards of 50 fights that are all different it's probably hard to make them all doable by all specs.

You could try and make clever use of the Shard of Archstone, which several warriors have reported "works" as a way to "kill" him. It would most definitely be considered as an exploit though.

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    While I do feel for you OP this is the same for all classes. For example Battletron was a cock-block for ranged casters like me (balance) that can't cast and move at the same time. Another is nibbleh. It seems there are just fights that blow for certain classes which I really really hate. Shammy's (specifically enhance with their CDs up) and locks seem to be the best classes for the arena with not many fights they do poorly on. Druids are not bad because if you have the gear you can always go feral and make yourself a melee but with high ilevel requirements for most its not possible. For pures though you're kind of screwed. I wish they had designed the fights better but with upwards of 50 fights that are all different it's probably hard to make them all doable by all specs.
    Its completly diferent man, hes not just hard for warriors, its been reported all around the oficial websites and multiple tickets were openned in game that hes impossible for warriors for the simple fact that he 1 shots anything at his melee range, other classes have pets, army of the dead or workarounds to this, warriors dont so they basicaly go melee and die or use theyre throw skill wich is not enought to deal 6 mil HP in 2 minutes (it probably isnt enought to deal 1 milion lol).