Sea Turtle Mount

I logged in today to mount my totally useless but cute nevertheless sea turtle
    and blizzard have screwed with the model, it has 2 massive holes for legs but on my goblin there's 2 massive indents in the side of the shell.
    can other people confirm this issue? were there any patch notes or anything i missed when they said they were doing this or why?
    they have ruined one of my favorite (despite being useless) mounts.

picture for people that don't have it
    http://imgur.com/Q3eLjI8

Deleted
    just mounted it on all my characters, don't have a goblin tho. But it seems fine, holes of any sort

As far as I know, the indents on the shell have always been there. I was a bit surprised to notice it for the first time, but looking at older pictures - it has always been there.

Unless you means different dents? Also, maybe it's an issue on your side?

---------- Post added 2013-06-03 at 11:37 AM ----------

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/.../seaturtle.jpg

The dents are visible in both pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    As far as I know, the indents on the shell have always been there. I was a bit surprised to notice it for the first time, but looking at older pictures - it has always been there.

Unless you means different dents? Also, maybe it's an issue on your side?
    Looking at old screenshots it does seem to be there but it feels like something i would have noticed before, ive had it and used it for years but never noticed, seems like something i would have before

10+ Year Old Account
    Always been there, at least since I got mine (~3.3). It better accommodates the races with longer legs.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Yeah, those have always been there. Avoids clipping issues with most races.