What is Best way to earn XP !!!

Hello,

my friends and I were playing on a world together, but now, we ask ourselves: what is the best way to earn xp?

It was a mob tower, but they never decide to fall. And for mobspawners, we have tried but the yield is poor !!!

An exp farm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=af3UwUnToRs

I have one of these on a survival server I play. Make it, stand afk in the killing room for a while. Come back and a bunch will be spawned. Rinse and repeat.

And skip the redstone bit at the end, it's optional and not really required.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

If your going for fast and lot of Xp an Enderman farm is the way to go takes a while to set up but if you got more than one person working on it it wont be bad. Search "Minecraft Tutorial: Improved Enderman XP Farm (Tripwire Edition)" its still the best one around.

If you play without building mob farms, then monster hunting at nightime will net you the most exp (I do it all the time).

Is there a point to earning XP? You can only use it for enchants and repair right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    If you play without building mob farms, then monster hunting at nightime will net you the most exp (I do it all the time).
    I found this to be the easiest way to do it. The best place is in a desert since it is a wide, open area and the light colored sand makes enemies easy to spot at a distance. By no means efficient but pretty fun to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Is there a point to earning XP? You can only use it for enchants and repair right?
    Pretty much. Some people, like myself, have pretty terrible luck when it comes to getting the enchant you want so there will often be a need for oodles of experience.

How much exp do you get in the wild? Usually i get as much that get me to level 10 in a night.

Search on youtube for minecraft exp farm videos...you'll find quiet and few explaining how to gain quick XP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilobolus View Post
    I found this to be the easiest way to do it. The best place is in a desert since it is a wide, open area and the light colored sand makes enemies easy to spot at a distance. By no means efficient but pretty fun to do.

Pretty much. Some people, like myself, have pretty terrible luck when it comes to getting the enchant you want so there will often be a need for oodles of experience.
    I'm not so sure- plains are usually my way to go since deserts aren't necessarily flat.