Page 45 of 90 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    My investigation yielded an innocent.

I'll hold off revealing for now.

---------- Post added 2013-06-12 at 12:37 PM ----------

Anyways, FoS Hypermode.

Reread yesterday's posts and I gots a feeling.

---------- Post added 2013-06-12 at 12:38 PM ----------

Also..
    FoS Virothe.
    FoS MartMoves.

Where are they?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm curious what the point is on holding off on who you investigated? o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I'm curious what the point is on holding off on who you investigated? o.o
    Don't want to make the individual a Mafia target now, eh?

Unless you folks really want it revealed.

*Shrug.*

Okay...I would have done this yesterday if we hadn't had a guilty to pursue instead
    Vote: Treann

I stated this yesterday just incase I was no longer around to do so, but I find it extremely suspicious that he would lurk around until called out...then fluff a bunch to bring his post count up -- many of which were posts to the effect of "oh, I'm not scum...so now I wont be suspected". Then showed up again yesterday with some half thought out comment about how he thinks Fire was targeted because the mafia may have thought he was a traitor; despite all of the discussion we had about traitors and that a traitor had died the night before to the mafia. Then he votes on himself again...on day three. Nothing he has done this game so far has made me even remotely trusting of his actions.

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Don't want to make the individual a Mafia target now, eh?

Unless you folks really want it revealed.

*Shrug.*
    I don't know that it would make them any more of a target. It's not as if your innocent reply will tell them if they are a VT or a TPR....just that they aren't mafia...which they'll already know. That being said, I think you should do what you feel is in the best interest of the town.

---------- Post added 2013-06-12 at 11:48 AM ----------

unless of course they are investigation immune, such as a godfather...which my currently waking up sleepy brain hadn't thought of yet -- sorry!

It's a TPR so I'm not entirely sure. *Shrug.*

But if you folks wana know, I ain't fussed.

Deleted
    It's a TPR so I'm not entirely sure. *Shrug.*

But if you folks wana know, I ain't fussed.
    if it's a tpr I would rather not know

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I just went to read Anak's posts and all of his votes are either bandwagon(clicky) or unfounded votes on Greeney(clicky - 1 and 2).

Resume: Anak's only, somewhat, founded vote is on CalasEU due to his complete inactivity. The rest of his votes on Greeney are mainly because "your idea is bad" and this is a bad reasoning because he said that it was a good idea at first without putting any insight on it, same thing as to why it was bad. It just doesn't make sense to me to say it's a good idea then say it's bad, without saying why you think so, and vote on him right away due to those reasons only.

Since my vote probably won't matter this day and I won't be able to participate more until the next mafia day, I'll cast my vote on Anak due to the reasons above.

Vote Anakso

No point in voting on Kel since the majority of votes is on him so my vote on him would be rather pointless.
    I'm going with this again.

Vote:Greeney

Let's just vote off the scum before we let him run town into the ground, would rather not have yet another town lynch.
    Once again, you trying to push a lynch on Greeney and your reason is "I'm just suspicious".
    Except I voted him before he did that. I've been voting him for 3 days.
    Without any real reason, sure.

Quote Originally Posted by hypermode View Post
    Another thing I would like to note is how Greeney has been pushing for Anakso's lynch seemingly out of the blue, though im personally not sure what to make of that or if it makes either of them look guilty.
    You do realize that is what Anakso is trying to do, not Greeney, right? If you look at my posts above you have the proof that Anakso is trying to lynch Greeney because he seems suspicious because he think Greeney's first tactic was shit, RIGHT AFTER SAYING HE AGREED WITH IT!!! Hilarious!

If anything, Greeney has more reasons to vote on Anakso than Anakso does on him, and so do I on voting for Anakso. His behaviour this whole game has been rather weird and scummy.

Role: Investigator.

First night investigation: Greeney - Townie.
    Second night investigation: Silkku - Townie.
    Third night investigation: Xanjori - Mafia Role Blocker. The very reason why I've been pushing it so hard today.

Yeah, I'm not going to last the night with how much I've been criticising Xan, and with Ana conveniently jumping to his defence.. well, yeah.

Ignorant people be ignorant. I've been dropping plenty of hints along the way.
    If this is true, what I've been thinking of Greeney is true. He's not scum but I have no idea of how reliable this is, for now atleast.

Edit: I wrote that above before seeing your RC.

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    Okay...I would have done this yesterday if we hadn't had a guilty to pursue instead
    Vote: Treann

I stated this yesterday just incase I was no longer around to do so, but I find it extremely suspicious that he would lurk around until called out...then fluff a bunch to bring his post count up -- many of which were posts to the effect of "oh, I'm not scum...so now I wont be suspected". Then showed up again yesterday with some half thought out comment about how he thinks Fire was targeted because the mafia may have thought he was a traitor; despite all of the discussion we had about traitors and that a traitor had died the night before to the mafia. Then he votes on himself again...on day three. Nothing he has done this game so far has made me even remotely trusting of his actions.
    I agree with everything.

Treann is a good lynch target mainly because of his inactivity. Basically a Kel vs 2.0.

--

As for Silkku, I'm not surprised, same thing for Firebert dying. Both were being extremely helpful, Firebert more than Silkku, to the town.

Right now, I'm just suspicious of Anakso due to this whole behaviour and him pushing his lynch on Greeney.

It's possible that Ely searched Anakso due to the events of the last day, until he comes and says who he has investigated, I'll stay suspicious of him. Even so...

And as I said before, I'm also not cool with Treann due to this inactivity and my next vote is just to put pressure, it's not a vote to lynch, lynch, lynch!

Vote Anakso

15+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if good for town or bad for town that the obvious investigation target last night was Ana, if I were to be thinking from Ely's perspective.

As such, I will continue my trend.

Vote: Virothe

Played enough games, knows NOT to be inactive, yet is absent. *smh*
    Last edited by Uggorthaholy; 2013-06-12 at 12:12 PM.

You didn't have to say the person was a TPR, even if you knew...=/ could have just said so and so came up innocent....but now I would agree...don't share the info.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a TPR so I'm not entirely sure. *Shrug.*.
    Probably for the best if you don't then. :3

Silkku's death ought to give us a few leads at least. He did butt heads with a lot of people and may have turned up some accurate suspicions.

Foxxi however has brought up some salient points about Treann, all of which I more than agree with.

MartMoves and Virothe are AWOL still, but day was incredibly fast yesterday, so they might not have had the chance due to being at work/sleeping. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt for just a little while longerIn hindsight, since we had the guilty verdict on Xan, and the lynch was a certainty, we should have really allowed day to continue for a little while longer for some discussion about future lynches, but it just didn't occur to me at the time.

For now, I'm going with Treann.

VOTE Treann

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Not sure if good for town or bad for town that the obvious investigation target last night was Ana, if I were to be thinking from Ely's perspective.
    I don't know to be honest.

My vote will be easily changed because I'm not enterily sure if lynching Anak will provide anything, or if he'll turn out to be scum, and since there's other potential lynch targets, like Virothe, Treann, MartMoves, Listo and a few more, I just don't know which to "jump on", but since Anak seems the worst for me atm, that's what I'm sticking my vote on unless something else, relevant, happens.

Deleted
    You do realize that is what Anakso is trying to do, not Greeney, right? If you look at my posts above you have the proof that Anakso is trying to lynch Greeney because he seems suspicious because he think Greeney's first tactic was shit, RIGHT AFTER SAYING HE AGREED WITH IT!!! Hilarious!
    Gonna have to disagree with you here, greeney was the first to hit anakso for no reason on d1, and anakso did actually have a good reason to be suspicious of him because of his hypo play.

Having said that, I still think that anakso is our best bet for a target right now.

I am really getting sick & tired of mart/treann/Virothe, especially the last two, since both of them are experienced players yet still have done a grand total of 0 votes, they have been warned time and time again to become more active or atleast more involved.

Then again I hate lynching lurkers, especially since im fairly sure that they arn't mafia.

Having said that I am still going to

VOTE ANAKSO

Good morning, Rainbow Town!

And I guess it can be classified as reasonably good. One scum down, but at the cost of one townie. As far as trades go, that is good.
    But I also cannot help notice that Silkku was cleared as a townie yesterday. The mafia may have gotten a cheap target indeed

My view of the game has not changed at all since the last day. Still assuming the only mafia vs town + traitors setup.

--

One thing I would like to have confirmed from Elypop:

- Your investigator ability, it actually gives the full role of the target?
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hypermode View Post
    Gonna have to disagree with you here, greeney was the first to hit anakso for no reason on d1, and anakso did actually have a good reason to be suspicious of him because of his hypo play.
    I would have believed his suspicion on Greeney would have been good had he not said the following bellow:
    Oh yea that Greeney idea is quite good.

Vote: Deca
    unvote

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post

Yes it does, he just said he got a TPR role in tonights investigation and accurately predicted xanjori's role

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Nope. I actually went over his posts and noticed that in my.. zeal, I brushed over a lot of what he said. He's still a suspect, but his priority has been lowered for now.

And Foxxi's points in regard to Treann seem extremely valid. His OTT play after being called out on day 1 and following inactivity has worked remarkably well to get him out of peoples focus. Let's see what he has to say, but I'll most likely put my vote towards him.

---------- Post added 2013-06-12 at 01:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post

Yep. I know their exact role.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well at this point, I'm not sure to vote for - it's mainly a toss-up between Treann and Virothe for inactivity but the point about Anakso seems to be valid as well - I'll have to re-read the posts later when I get back home (I have to take my mom to a couple of doctor appointments this morning - in fact, she just called me to see if I was going to be leaving soon). I'll think about deciding between Treann and Virothe while I'm waiting.

Thanks Elypop. Quite a powerful role. Use it well!

--

Now then. A little thinking. Humor me here.

Scumbuddies Elypop and Xanjori device a ploy. By outing Xanjori, a power role, the scum team will essentially ensure that Elypop is accepted as a cop. He can eat the protection of the doctor and possible jack for the rest of the game. Essentially, they traded their Roleblocker, the mafia essentially took out the doctor for the rest of the game. This is a net mafia gain.
    Of course, there are several things wrong with that line of thinking. Why would the mafia trade a roleblocker when they could trade a lesser recruit for the same effect? It's also a very high gamble with not that high of a payoff. A real cop can always contradict a fakecop findings, and a town lookout (Dead. DOH!) can also puncture this strategy easily. I think it would be a glorious mafia strategy for victory. And I also do not believe it to be true. The suspicion is there, and will nag me a little every time there is a town investigation result, but I see no reason not to trust Elypop at this point. He delivered a great scum finding, and that itself speaks enough. Keep it up!

FoT: Elypop (That's a finger of trust!)

And since I now have more or less decided to trust Elypop, I cannot do what I really wanted to do today: push a certain someone else.

--

Instead, I will present my cake scoreboard. The cake scoreboard is simply a highly subjective list of reasons - good or bad - people have presented to justify their reasoning. Any statement that can be rewritten as "I think X because of blah blah blah" (read: "I think X because of cake") awards one cake point. This I feel is a better counter than the post counter, since it is so easy to say nothing while still have a high post count. But yes, it's subjective, and it may not even be accurate.

Or that was at least the plan. I made two mistakes. I fell asleep halfway (seriously; 923 posts is boring to read through). And I forgot to copy the spreadsheet to work today. As a result, I really only remeber the real highlight: Virothe with a mere single cake point. I will post what I have when I get home in 4-5 hrs. In the meantime:

Vote: Virothe
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    If you hadn't of said your investigation target was a TPR, they'd be less likely to be a scum target xD
    Now you've said that though, obviously don't reveal.

Majad, if you want to ignore all the posts I made after that explaining why go ahead but that's not a good way to vote. Seriously, your reason for voting me is that I voted on someone I was suspicious of? Really?

---------- Post added 2013-06-12 at 09:29 PM ----------

I would have believed his suspicion on Greeney would have been good had he not said the following bellow:
    I thought about it for about 5seconds, for me it didn't matter. It can only out TPRs.
    Once silkku pointed out the obvious flaw right after, then I thought about it some more, that combined with his future actions left me suspicious.
    I'm not going to vote on him now due to his innocent though it's possible he's a godfather (though I'm curious how that works if Elyaans getting exact roles, maybe GF will just show up town)

---------- Post added 2013-06-12 at 09:30 PM ----------

If we're going to go with the lurker reason again though I'm much more inclined to vote Treann than Virothe right now.