Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    It's more of an evolution of the old dragon festival.

Basically it's a new event with the same name as the old one.
    No, this is the Dragon Bash, the old one was the Dragon Festival

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

10+ Year Old Account
    Valar morghulis

Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    Do want. 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Indeed. I wish those skins could be obtainable like the skins for the SAB was. Was it a bit of a grind? Sure, but at least there was no chance involved in getting them.

Do I complain to much about this? Probably but I'll still whine about it until they change it up or I become an old man.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Indeed. I wish those skins could be obtainable like the skins for the SAB was. Was it a bit of a grind? Sure, but at least there was no chance involved in getting them.

Do I complain to much about this? Probably but I'll still whine about it until they change it up or I become an old man.
    They are pretty much contempt with the double RNG.

Hey guys you have a rare chance to get this box which has another rarer chance to get a weapon skin you can't sell!
    /sigh

I will not sleep, I will not eat and I shall see no daylight until I get those wings..I want them that bad! I mean the ones acquired from getting all achievements, but I wouldn't say no to the others too! So, if you didn't understand..I WANT THOSE WINGS!

All in all this seems really good. I'm quite interested in the weapons as well and I hope I can get my hands on some of them. A month of fun activities plus dragons - I'm down for that!

The only way to make those wings amazing is you will slightly float in the air.

:O

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    I loved SAB, the only thing that made it a grind is because I decided to get full weapon sets for my characters. That's another thing I really hate about this RNG nonsense. You're trying for one ticket, for one weapon, for one character.

If you dual wield? You'll likely always have mismatched weapons unless you're really lucky. If you want a 'theme' of skins for a character (like I did with SAB weapons and mesmer)? That will likely never happen with the RNG boxes.

Deleted
    The first holiday that I see in ANY MMO that actually feels like a celebration of something. Must be the music.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wings.

Must have.

Calling off work.

Found this picture of what I assume are the "shattered" wings:

http://www.guildwars2guru.com/upload...682_111517.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    Found this picture of what I assume are the "shattered" wings:

http://www.guildwars2guru.com/upload...682_111517.jpg
    Holly c.ap this is awesome. I want them even more now

Deleted
    *Droool*

I really, really hope that this: "You can find weapon tickets inside Rich Dragon Coffers and (rarely) in Dragon Coffers" means that there will be a sensible way of getting the skins.

I am so bummed about the Sclerite ones, really wanted atleast one

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, something new in the game code - wonder how these tie in?

[&AgEfUQAA]
    Valar morghulis

10+ Year Old Account
    Plus you can earn the wings!

I can't get the song out of my head lol.
    ♪ BASH the Dragon! ♫ SMASH the Dragon! ♪ Drive it right back into its den!
    ♫ BASH the Dragon! ♪ SMASH the Dragon! ♫ May it never rise up again!

I kinda hope there will be a little area where this plays on loop i can't help but bob my head along with the tune haha

It looks like for once I actually like the weapons (I didn't like sab, halloween,sclerite, wintersday). But I'm not going to spend money on keys just to get them though.

Imo there should be two ways of getting skins: 1. grind (sab) 2. direct buy (primeval armor)

10+ Year Old Account
    I'de also like to add that Yea the lil living story thing is not "the best" but man oh man i have to admit Anet rocks on these holiday events.

Anyone has a link to the weapons? I like the shield so I'm curious what the rest looks like.

I am really stoked that we get stuff from drops instead of the gemstore!! that's what people, i know atleast, wanted cause we got no money or enough gold to spend, yeah it's random and all, but this time you can do it by just doing this awesome thing!