Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    WHAT IF, they are just toying with our expectaions now? What if it's still going to be "gamechanging" but just want us to be even more suprised? I wouldn't trust anything Blizzard says until they show it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    We all know what happens when they ever dare say they have something special on the way, players speculate that it might be the single best thing to happen mankind since sliced bread, and when it's finally announced the crying will start from everyone "I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO BE AWESOME X OR AMAZING Y, NOT SHITTY Z IM QUITTING FU"

Sigh, the forums are going to suck more than usual.

Deleted
    Can only imagine the rage if the unanounced feature sucks

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    so stoked about foxs tailspin duration! cant wait!

Hehe this totally reminded me of when Blizz asked us "to please lower our expectations for Diablo III" XD
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post
    Hehe this totally reminded me of when Blizz asked us "to please lower our expectations for Diablo III" XD
    It's the exact same thing. The hype blows out of proportions and gives people unrealistic expectations.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Deleted
    I must know!

Yes, because they expect the new feature to cure cancer, bring world peace and make WoW the best possible game for the next 1000 years. And then they are pissed because the feature doesn't cure cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    It's the exact same thing. The hype blows out of proportions and gives people unrealistic expectations.
    It was started by GC though, i'd think he's been around long enough to know that teasing with "New feature coming, but we won't say what" leads to over-inflated expectations...

You know, I never got why they impose that hard "Must be X level to enter" on dungeons. Limit it via LFG sure, but if you have a totally premade group that wants to powerlevel a guildie, what does it matter if you bring a level 85 to a level 88 instance? Sure they'll be carried, but it's a full premade group so everyone knows they're carrying someone. The limitation shouldn't be there.

unannounced feature. New Dances!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Briga View Post
    lol today's dark legacy is so true it hurts.
    This so much ;D

Deleted
    Actually, straight from the off, they said that some players will think it's cool while others will be underwhelmed by it. The downplaying of expectations for this feature happened days after GC's original tweet where he mentioned it back in January. This doesn't stop people running away with their imaginations and expecting a feature that will do nothing less than return the game to it's glory days, walk the dog and PM winning lottery numbers so when they inevitably downplay expectations again we have people like yourself crying out "Mea culpa, it's Diablo 3 all over again".

haha dark legacy is awesome. This one is so true, its like the story of how I have changed playstyle with my Paladin lol.

Deleted
    Why not also add a sale on guild services? I have a guild for my alts I want to transfer but can not afford to, so thanks alot Blizz..

Paladin (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
    Mastery: Hand of Light now deals the proper amount of additional Holy damage.
    Was it doing too much / too little?

Wish they would say what changed rather than just saying it changed..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangvald View Post
    Why not also add a sale on guild services? I have a guild for my alts I want to transfer but can not afford to, so thanks alot Blizz..
    So it's also Blizzard's fault, that a customer don't have money to pay for their services?

People in these forums tend to think everything should be free but in real world it isn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    They already said it's only something small..

It'll be less of a feature then the transmog was I reckon.
    Maybe upgrades to backpacks, minimal change but something people would like.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctorant View Post
    So it's also Blizzard's fault, that a customer don't have money to pay for their services?

People in these forums tend to think everything should be free but in real world it isn't.
    Not really, but that is Blizzard's fault when on my server the horde side is nearly nonexistent, and thus I cannot play the game I paying for. Asking money for transfer in a subscription game is pure greed.

10+ Year Old Account
    my tweet made the front page of mmo-champ D: i can die happy now