Deleted

bis feral trinkets?

Well like title said what are the bis feral trinket.
    I have been looking loads of forums and every one of them has a different ranking list.
    So im totaly confused now on witch i should aim for.

Can anyone help out on witch truly are the bis for ferals so i can just focus on getting those two.

My understanding is that RoR (Agility + proc that converts secondary stat to highest secondary stat) and Bad Juju (Mastery+Agility proc) are the two best for Feral. It'll require you to go to a near 1:1:1 haste:crit:mastery ratio with Mastery being the highest of the three to fully maximize the proc from RoR.

Deleted
    Ok, well i have seen juju rank higher the RoR. i have seen Rentaki rank higher then juju and i have seen all 3 versions of RoR rank higher then any other hc Tf trinket.
    tho makes sence that RoR and juju would be best. But even the guide here stats that rentaki is better then juju so yah dont know what to belief anymore

Doesn't really matter, long as you get an RoR and either Ren's or Juju you'll be doing just dandy.
    "I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who is gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?"

-The Doctor, Voyage of the Damned

Deleted
    I guess ill stick with RoR and juju then.

thanks for the help.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on the talent choice. But for true BiS it would be 2/2 HTF Rune of Re-Origination and 2/2 HTF Renataki's Soul Charm

Deleted
    Iam only working with DoC spec.

I just wanna say don't trust the "ranking" so much. Renataki ranks high pretty much just because of expertise has higher score, which has a hard requirement. But over that it's completely useless. Same thing about SPA trinket, which i believe everyone in this patch is having serious problem with hit overcap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonleekungfu View Post
    I just wanna say don't trust the "ranking" so much. Renataki ranks high pretty much just because of expertise has higher score, which has a hard requirement. But over that it's completely useless. Same thing about SPA trinket, which i believe everyone in this patch is having serious problem with hit overcap.
    It isn't necessarily ranked high b/c of the expertise. It is b/c Renataki has a certain % chance to line up with RoR. In my case, putting up a Rip/Rake with 100k AP and 210% mastery is an incredible thing. The difference between a 10 stack of blades vs a RoR proc is only ~25% vs. ~50% with a Juju.

Quote Originally Posted by Paloro View Post
    It isn't necessarily ranked high b/c of the expertise. It is b/c Renataki has a certain % chance to line up with RoR. In my case, putting up a Rip/Rake with 100k AP and 210% mastery is an incredible thing. The difference between a 10 stack of blades vs a RoR proc is only ~25% vs. ~50% with a Juju.
    it is...............

~522 w/4p: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...nketRank10.png
    ~535 w/4P: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...ankHeroic2.png

I have some free time this weekend so I'll probably create another trinket pair ranking with Thunderforged stuff and Upgrades.