Nibbleh as moonkin.

Im currently stuck on Nibbleh as a moonkin. My best attempt was 1800k, after which i ran out of room. Seems like i just cant do enough DPS while on the move to avoid this. If any moonkin has managed to complete this, any tips would be appreciated.

Deleted
    Talents, ilevel, strategy? What do u do?

FoN and NV for my talents. 526 ilvl. I kite him in a square pattern barring any spit pools he casts.

I had to get lucky to kill the bastard and ive seen that straight lines up and down ends up working better. I think the dps i did on my kill was 177k but i had Hotw instead. NV might be better though due to using it twice

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ScariusTheMoonkin View Post
    I had to get lucky to kill the bastard and ive seen that straight lines up and down ends up working better. I think the dps i did on my kill was 177k but i had Hotw instead. NV might be better though due to using it twice
    I did the straight line zig-zag start as well and managed to down him. NV is probably better due to passive healing for 50% of the fight as well as probably being better DPS due to higher up time than average. FoN is a good choice though.

Did you guys just run to the other side and start dpsing him or run with him and slowly drag him to slow his pace?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manavz View Post
    Did you guys just run to the other side and start dpsing him or run with him and slowly drag him to slow his pace?
    I started in the corner directly opposite his spawn so I could get a headstart in damage with cool downs up, and he ran along the long wall to start the zigzag pattern. Essentially I kept doing that as he reached me.

I did square i think that was my problem as i kited terribly just doing line up then back down i think would allow you to paint better.

My strategy was to burst as much as in the beginning as I could. I had Incarnation and HotW (because I didn't bother to change) and wanted to get the boss as low as possible while trying to spend as little time as possible to moving.

I had like 532 ilvl then though.

This boss is giving me all hells of issues atm -.- spits in my paths and lacking like 3million damage, should i use UVLS with my Cha-Ye's or my Wushoolays.. all normal with 522 (Cha-Ye's is 530) thinking UVLS as it can give me loads of starsurges but then i cant redot... BAH hate this boss!

I'm also on this boss, my dps is just a hair below where it needs to be (but I did just get my meta gem). If you have the damage with Cha-Ye's, I'd say go for that; otherwise, you're stuck with UVLS and hoping for a proc in the burst phase to push you over.

It will be a lot of luck to get a good pull without spits in the way until you can outgear it, so just be patient with the constant wipes and work on getting the mechanics down perfectly.

I find I'm having the best luck going in a circle, doing corner to corner dps during burst (keep Faerie Swarm up), then kind of winging it around spits and hoping for UVLS. The best you can do in between SS procs is plant mushrooms probably. :<
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    When a homeless person is rambling in the streets, it's better to ignore them than argue with them. On the internets it's clearly better to spend an entire week proving them wrong.

I managed to kill him few days ago but after i got new weapon and a buff from mage. The fight is stupid since it is mostly luck based ( where puddles drop ). Now im stuck on last boss. Best i got him was 3mill...

Quote Originally Posted by Auloria View Post
    (keep Faerie Swarm up)<
    Nibbleh can be slowed?

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarM View Post
    Nibbleh can be slowed?
    No. And even if he could, would you risk it? He'd most likely walk too slowly to get out of the pools, especially on corners etc. Nibbleh was easily the most difficult boss for me, followed by Disruptron (because I suck). I'd recommend going FoN and NV - because of all the running and the high uptime on NV.
    "Such insolence... such arrogance... must be PUNISHED!"

Quote Originally Posted by Zareth View Post
    No. And even if he could, would you risk it? He'd most likely walk too slowly to get out of the pools, especially on corners etc. Nibbleh was easily the most difficult boss for me, followed by Disruptron (because I suck). I'd recommend going FoN and NV - because of all the running and the high uptime on NV.
    Edit: Hmm I just tried it a few times. It might be coincidence that he appears to slow down when I cast it. I got the idea from a post by Slippykins about Nibbleh a while back.
    Last edited by Auloria; 2013-07-13 at 02:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    When a homeless person is rambling in the streets, it's better to ignore them than argue with them. On the internets it's clearly better to spend an entire week proving them wrong.