... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashen View Post
    I know, that's why i said for arcane mage
    Ah my bad, didn't see ^^

Valor Ring + Iron Qon

Quote Originally Posted by Ashen View Post
    I know, that's why i said for arcane mage
    For arcane at 522 your best bet would be the IQ ring and the valor ring, since those are better stat combos than hit and crit

Edit: bwah should have looked at page 4 before posting
    Last edited by voltaa; 2013-08-03 at 09:02 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Serene View Post
    Ah my bad, didn't see ^^

Valor Ring + Iron Qon
    Thank you guys for you help.

Deleted
    whats with the Eye of Oondasta, not bad either for arcane

Quote Originally Posted by Minax View Post
    whats with the Eye of Oondasta, not bad either for arcane
    totally forgot about that one, you're right, so it would be IQ ring and Eye

10+ Year Old Account
    So I just got a Heroic Chest off of Ji-kun night as nobody else needed it, however if I equip it I lose my 2P T14, which I had a 496 chest in its place.

Frost Mage - Here is my armory:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aggramar/Rhaegas/advanced

Honestly don't know which I should use, and simcraft is pulling extremely even. I have the heroic chest upgraded to 543 as well.

Two chests:

Heroic Robe

T14 Robe

Just got done raiding and am tired, so if I miss something blatantly obvious I am sorry, that is why I am getting clarification from you guys ^_^

Question about my fire gear;
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Zerah/advanced
    This is my current gear, running with the lfr shoulders to make 4piece.
    I also have 522 shoulders from Durumu 2/2 upgraded Chilblain Spaulders
    and Heroic Thunderforged pants from Jin'rokh Al'set's Tormented Leggings also 2/2 upgraded
    I feel like the 4set is pretty damn good for fire so im not sure which configuration would be better.

Additionally with my current gear setup i can hit the 7073 haste breakpoint at the expense of 2.2% mastery and .77% crit not sure if this is worth going for, at least until 5.4 and the rppm changes. any help would be greatly appreciated.
    -Z

540 ilvl arcane mage. 2/2 shado-pan trinket or 2/2 normal cha-ye (not TF)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tezra View Post
    Shadopan imo since cha-ye is crit based.
    Ideally you want wush and hydra.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16

i believe (hope) i am in the right thread to ask this

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/azuremyst/Nataél/simple

could i perhaps implore the time of a mage much more knowledged than i currently am to take a quick look at my stuff and advise on what my best spec would be?

{edit}
    i know i have to gem and enchant and reforge a bunch of things, just got some new lewtz last night
    Last edited by danturismo; 2013-08-14 at 01:31 PM.

Deleted
    Speaking only about PvE-Raidenviroment:
    With this itemlvl i would recommend going Frost. This would result in more steady DPS.
    In both specs your reforge is bad. Go AskMrRobot.com and enter your Mage, set your Spec and lets reforge.
    Not Hitcap.
    Glyph of Frostfirebolt for Fire is nearly pointless. In Raids this changes nothing. Take something more useful.
    Gemming and Enchanting u said for yourself.

i've been playing fire for quite a while, picked up a whole bunch of pcs last night, haven't reforged gemmed or enchanted any of them yet

i always do go by askmrrobot as well

gonna go set things for frost, thanks for the advice!

Deleted
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...urang/advanced

Not sure my gems and reforge are 100% good, any comments will be helpfull. Besides - best choice for 2nd trinket? Wush HC or animus trinket from normal (unfortunatly i need to heal on megaera hc my another alt so replacment of normal > hc hydra is distant future, and we dont have enough time to kill DA hc atm:<)?

Cha-ye. It's not BiS but its quite a bit better then the valor trinket.

How o people get to this ilvl and not understand anything about gear and their class?

Quote Originally Posted by blgns View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...urang/advanced

Not sure my gems and reforge are 100% good, any comments will be helpfull. Besides - best choice for 2nd trinket? Wush HC or animus trinket from normal (unfortunatly i need to heal on megaera hc my another alt so replacment of normal > hc hydra is distant future, and we dont have enough time to kill DA hc atm:<)?
    As for 2nd trinket - wush hc is so much win for frost (this and BotH are BiS).

Other than that, gemming is OK, but I would reforge crit to mastery on chest and wrist, considering you'll have 2 best trinkets with int procs you should be shatter-capped most of the time anyway.

EDIT: The above was made with assumption, that you already have wush hc. If not, you should gem int + int/haste instead pure haste, until you get another RPPM thingy (trinket, legendary meta).

Deleted
    Just a question to prepare for SoO, i have Normal Cha-Ye 2/2 (530 ilvl) and Heroic Wushoolay's 2/2 (543 ilvl) which one of those should i replace first when i get a new trinket from SoO?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...anizers/simple

I'm very high above hit cap, should I take out the hit gems and gem for straight crit in those? I have just been following askmrrobot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worganizers View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...anizers/simple

I'm very high above hit cap, should I take out the hit gems and gem for straight crit in those? I have just been following askmrrobot.
    Wow, you do have a lot of hit. Keep the gems though. 120 INT and 180 INT > 160 Crit in both cases. You just have a lot of room to maneuver when you get new gear in SoO so feel lucky.