Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ...
    Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    would have been a good feature instead of LFR, but...

ugh...now we have to do the same raid another additional time every week

huge waste of resources

really noice

Deleted
    Flex raiding will have 534 loot, which is pretty decent for alts that u don't take to main alt raids :P

Deleted
    Quick browse through relevant threads didn't yield me an answer.

Does individual loot means LFR-system lockout too?

I mean getting loot locked to individual bosses but able to do multiple kills of the same boss (no loot for subsequent kills) in the same week?
    As opposed to N/H where once you kill a boss for the week you can't fight it again.

Could be rather chaotic, if you "have to" drag your 10 guildies that were available on Wednesday (and now loot-locked) so the 5 that weren't can do the bosses on Thursday.

---------- Post added 2013-06-13 at 06:17 PM ----------

And answering my own question here.
    From the horse's mouth:
    Originally Posted by Taepsilum (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Right now, the idea is to have FR lockouts work very similarly to lockouts in LFR.
    You will be able to repeat bosses, and that will actually still be somewhat rewarding, you’ll be able to use additional bonus rolls, earn Valor Points, and potentially loot some shinnies from trash...

There’s something unique about FRs though, I’ll explain it with an example:
    Let's say you join a 12man and kill the first boss, leave the raid, and join a 20man, you might have to repeat the first boss.

"Might", so how does that work?
    If everyone in the new 20man raid has already killed the first boss just like you did, then that boss will not spawn.
    But even if only 1 of the players in that 20man has not killed the first boss, he will spawn again and everyone else will have to repeat the encounter.
    90% same as LFR with one caveat.
    If everyone in the new 20man raid has already killed the first boss just like you did, then that boss will not spawn. (like normal)
    But even if only 1 of the players in that 20man has not killed the first boss, he will spawn again and everyone else will have to repeat the encounter. (like LFR)

So... next year, we'll have 5 man raids with "slightly" better than raid finder gear? At least they're moving in the right direction in WoW... however it's a little late.

Deleted
    This is awesome!

Deleted
    I like flexy raid being implemented as a seperate mode, since it is impossible to balance to offer any decent normal mode experience with today standards (effectively eliminating/trivializing normal mode).
    I don't like the inevitability of it being mandatory to progress into normal mode, if you re not in a raiding team with "some" heroic activity, or mandatory to "progress fast enough" if you re in a heroic raiding team.
    I wish it was implemented instead of LFR so we would NEVER see LGR in live realms!
    I LOVE to see the "fluffy one" being back posting these "news"!!!!

Deleted
    we dont really know what to think about flexraid.
    offers a lot new possiblities thats for sure - yeah we will see...mixed feelings