Customer support for preferred players possible?

I logged in yesterday for the first time since the game went F2P and all my characters were gone, I wanted to open a ticket but I couldn't since I wasn't a current subscriber. I just wanted to know if there was anyway I could get in touch with customer service for an in game issue like this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Parr View Post
    I logged in yesterday for the first time since the game went F2P and all my characters were gone, I wanted to open a ticket but I couldn't since I wasn't a current subscriber. I just wanted to know if there was anyway I could get in touch with customer service for an in game issue like this.
    There is no support for non subribers. But look on the bright side, subscribers level of customer support is rather lacking

Oh wait, you can still call them one of the numbers listed in their support section on their web page.
    Last edited by mmocdf3b430aa9; 2013-06-07 at 01:14 PM.

You get what you pay for.. In your case nothing.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Parr View Post
    I believe you can e-mail them or call the support number. It's not a very ideal solution, but if you keep on them eventually you'll get an answer. Unless you really, really want to play the game again it's probably not worth the hassle.

Also, not sure how your characters could just be missing. I've heard of lots of crazy things happening, but they did server transfers and there's a possibility you just didn't know what server your characters were on after they got moved? Try checking that out first. (I know you said 'since the game went F2P' but I don't know how long before then you quit playing)
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Ragelicious View Post
    You get what you pay for.. In your case nothing.
    He's a former sub so he had to have paid *something* yeah?

Thinking calling would be your best bet. I'm not sure if email still works, but it's going to be a week or two before you'll hear from them: support@swtor.com
    They took it off the support page a while ago. Good luck.
    Currently playing: GW, TORTANIC.
    Still visit: TSW, W*, GW2, Rift, LOTRO, ESO.
    Endure. In enduring, grow strong.