Page 51 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Read it. Kinda dumb. Natsu reserving his power is refreshing and all but they just got infinite mana so......Fodder who aren't the 12 should go down relatively instantly. Or at least in under a minute.

Mira letting the other demon live inside her was dumb. She should have just murdered her.

Erza is struggling? Nothing in that scene really changed except the expectation that another jupiter shot is gonna save her. In those 5 minutes Erza should be dead though. SHOULD be.

Lucy facing one of the 12 is...I guess in her own way she's distracting her but it already feels like this is going against the 12's character. Random bath in random house.

Oh yeah. And the seen where FT members are telling each other to man up and fight. Eh I guess it fits but kinda bothersome.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Mira letting the other demon live inside her was dumb. She should have just murdered her.
    Actually, that was a smart move. Macro is really powerful curse. Hell, she could've ordered all those mooks to blow their heads off.

10+ Year Old Account
    I cannot wait for the fanservice chapter next week!

We need a 7 deadly sins forum thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Nha, her blue haired boyfriend will prolly show up to help her out. Together with a bunch of other guilds and shit =/
    Hoping for this big time. Have always wanted to see a full-powered Jellal fighting someone. The biggest tease in the series to date was his fight with Juva, where his superspell was disrupted by the emo-links.

But yeah, the other guilds will most likely join into the fray as saviors when it's going sour. Sabertooth is a given, but I'm most hoping for Crime Sorcerie.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm surprised you guys are caring about how Fairy Tail will actually get help... >_<

I mean, its Fairy Tail. Of course it will get help.

I am more interested in the naked fight chapter next week (fapfapfapfapfap)!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Also I really wonder what would happen if Makarov cast a Fairy Heart-empowered Fairy Law.
    Makarov is just waiting for the rest of their forces to come to range. Then BAM, one-hit-KO for their entire army.

So what do you guys think happened to Lucy's mom?

Either this lady is her sister
    A long lost friend who got proteced by Lucy's mom
    Lucy's mom is/was a celestial who refused to work with her

And ofcourse Erza is now able to slash the sand guy, out of nowhere... But he protected himself with a sand shield so whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

What do you mean "out of nowhere." Didn't you see Natsu physically lunch a guy miles into to air through a ship? That was the signal for Erza to start using her friendship magic.

Btw you guys gotta appreciate Gray being on the cover of a "naked" battle chapter.

Oh yeah. The strongest magic of all. Friendship

But you get my point.

Scared shitless at first sight of a Spriggan 12.
    Thinking they stand a chance against one.
    Scared shitless hearing about the Spriggan 12 (especially August)
    Picking a fight 1v1 while they would jump them and do a *v1 battle...

Do you think one of the Spriggan will betray the others? Cause come on. Somebody that knows more magic then Zeref should normally not be able to be beaten (beside friendship)

They'll all get turned into good guys by the end of this.

That guy stronger than Zeref.....beside that time chick Ultear I've never seen anyone use more than one type of magic. So ???. He's too strong to betray them. He can fight Gildartz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else disappointed by the fanservice as much as I am.

I swear, I came back from math classes at school and was looking forward to a good jerking session, as Mashima sensei is fantastic at his work. However, I could barely feel that hot anime sexiness that I get from Cana and Lucy, or Erza and Lucy, or Natsu and Lucy, or Juvia and Lucy, or Lisanna and Lucy, or Flare and Lucy, and many others. I ended up having to resort to one of the many hub sites for my session. :C

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I did find it weird that Lucy put on cat ears.

Btw what was the shrunken guys magic again? Because that evidently let Erza use her requip magic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some sort of spacial magic, it prevented erza, lucy and teleport guy their magic back on that island.

Btw what was the shrunken guys magic again? Because that evidently let Erza use her requip magic.
    Dimensional magic. He is essentially very powerful teleporter who can also block other mages access to dimensional magic. Erza's Exquip magic swaps her gear between what she is currently wearing and what she is storing in her hammerspace, so Marin can block her access to her armory. Since Lucy's Celestial Spirit magic calls forth Spirits and Celestial dresses from the Celestial Spirit realm, it's also rendered useless in Marin's presence. And he completely rekts Mest whose only offensive form of magic is teleportation.

'
    They'll all get turned into good guys by the end of this.

That guy stronger than Zeref.....beside that time chick Ultear I've never seen anyone use more than one type of magic. So ???. He's too strong to betray them. He can fight Gildartz.
    Magic king August. I don't know. Somebody that can use all types of magic and even unknown ones... He could be immortal for all we know (lol jk, friendship>immortal)
    Gildarts is strong, but can he really beat somebody like that?

Maybe Acnologia will fight him...

OOOOOH Acnologia rematch for Gildarts!

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I did find it weird that Lucy put on cat ears.

Spacial magic.
    Had to look it up too.

Couldn't Erza use her requip before he got back to his normal size though ? Lucy could atleast in their battle vs sand guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you guys are going to keep ignoring me, huh.

Well, Fine! Enjoy your awesome awesome awesome manga but not really.

It seems we really won't see anything about albareth beyond zeref's toys.

New.

Sandstorm is on a large scale. Crocodile-esque draining power is useful. But this guy went down like a bitch.

Biska just won that fight.

Kinda a shame he went down so easily after all. Especially after such a huge sand storm.. We'll see next week if he is really defeated or not.

Now i was thinking, and i know it would be "too easy" so it will never happen but... Brandish can shrink people. She could win this whole war alone... What is stopping her? Beside story wise ofcourse.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    Brandish can shrink people. She could win this whole war alone... What is stopping her? Beside story wise ofcourse.
    Gildarts shrank Natsu and Natsu was okay.