Page 53 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Looks like that after the anime's Tartaros arc finishes we will be getting Fairy Tail Zero as an anime.

Propably a good choice, no need to make as much filer for main series that way.
    Ice trail would've been a better choice. They explain the main points of Fairy Tail Zero when they explain Fairy Heart.

New chapter.

Natsu actually seems kinda weak. Those numbers feel way off. Yeah the enemy might be stronger on average but Natsu probably could have handled that many since chapter like 80.

Setup is cool. Zeref vs. Natsu is coming way early. Natsu is pulling out his ace really quickly already. I half feel like it'll just be some joke power of friendship thing...

What if natsu dies next chapter?

Quote Originally Posted by cenkiss View Post
    What if natsu dies next chapter?
    Natsu dies, and reawakens as E.N.D.

RIP everything.

Seems like Zeref will be knocked out, but not defeated yet. Natsu ofcourse thinks he has won but it would be too easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

...........What just happened? If Zeref is really dead, wow.

Everyone thought Natsu would transform into a dragon, but it's power Igneel left behind. Genius. I never would have guessed.

Probably at this dying moment, Zeref's feelings for his brother resurfacing "My beloved brother" will invoke the curse of ankhseram and will incite death in Natsu, however, being the demon that he is at core, he will finally become E.N.D merging the mage, the dragon and the demon all together, and go into a killing rampage, starting with Zeref. Finally, Gray and Natsu will come to share their blows.

Else, it is pretty much the end of the manga.

By the way, Zeref's thoughts shift to Layla (Lucy's Mother) wondering what will pan out of it.

Nah, Zeref just gonna sit there unharmed.

Deleted
    We already knew that Lucys mom was super imporant, though its interesting she knew Zeref aswell.
    The more pressing matter however is, who the fuck the other woman Zeref mentioned is...

WTF ...

did Zeref just go poof???

POOF???!!!!

nope. its Fairy Tail. Good chapter either way

ahahahaha

friendship again. this time not used to defeat zeref but used as an excuse to get away from him.

at lest natsu knows who he is now

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So i was right about dragon slayers being from the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    So I have been wondering if it has been confirmed that natsu and the rest are from the past?

Dragons were suppose to have disappeared 400+ years ago. But here we have 5 people that are under 20 (guessing their age) That have been trained by dragons.

Am I the only one seeing a flaw here?
    Last edited by Orange Joe; 2015-12-07 at 04:37 PM.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    So i was right about dragon slayers being from the past.
    People have guessed such ever since Natsu and Gajeel were unable to go through Freed's barrier in the Laxus arc, where Freed's rules stated nobody over 80 could leave.

Wow that was great.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattleya View Post
    People have guessed such ever since Natsu and Gajeel were unable to go through Freed's barrier in the Laxus arc, where Freed's rules stated nobody over 80 could leave.
    I still think it was just the dragons inside them. Natsu and Gajeel might have travelled 400 years forward in time, but that didn't make them physically over 80 years old.

New chap. I'm still riding off the high of last week's great chapter.

This one was okay. Some matchups are happening. Zeref is in Emperor Spriggan mode. That guy is actually going to kill brandish. brandish seems too important to die though. Lucy and Cana will probably show up to save her and then they'll all become hot tub friends.

Yeah somebody will save her ass. She isn't done yet.

Also... I feel like Happy will die :/

So she got saved off-screen. I can live with that. And with the time travel stuff from last time it's understandable that Lucy's mom had disciplines.

But for fucks sake. Focus on one part :/ Don't go jumping from battle to battle... It is getting so annoying -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    Yeah somebody will save her ass. She isn't done yet.

Also... I feel like Happy will die :/
    I don't think anyone will die, and Natsu will only disappear / fade away, like a dream. That will be the end of FT

And it's probably going to piss me off just as much as the ending of Final Fantasy X pissed me off.

Meh chapter. I guess we learn more about the Layla Heartfilia mystery but it barely feels like anything useful. Brandish actually betraying Lucy feels like a waste of time. We all know the power of friendship is gonna take over by the end of the story so why even bother with this?

Feels bad Kagura is fighting some pervert. She was the one female in this entire manga series who had self respect and wasn't blushing/wearing skimpy clothes all the time.

Btw who was that guy doing sniper shots? A Spriggan 12? He looks like Midnight from the Seasons 6 or whatever they were called.