One-Time Password issue

I'll just have to post this here because I cannot login to the official site (guess why).

For the past hour or so I've been trying to login to the game and swtor.com but the "one-time" password hasn't been received by my email even once (and yes I've checked the spam folder). Is there a way to request a new one-time password other than with trying to login?

Deleted
    I'm not sure, it usually comes through in my email straight away, although the whole one time password thing is just annoying in general.

The one time password is the bane of my game time. You can just quit the log in screen and start again but then if your password then comes through you don't know if its the password for your old log in attempt or the new one, its best to just wait and if it doesn't come through go make some coffee and try again in 15 minutes. It has been a lot better lately with the password coming through almost immediately. But the whole thing is like... wtf, for a company who desperately wants me to play their game, they sure do make it difficult to do so. This issue annoyed me so much i left the game to play " The Secret World ", but that game is so frustratingly hard I came back to SWTOR this week, only because there is nothing better out there, but when there is I'll be off like a shot because i rly hate having to battle just to play the god damn game lol.

---------- Post added 2013-06-12 at 04:10 PM ----------

P.S, Its not as if there are legions of hackers trying to get your SWTOR account, this isnt wow.

Quote Originally Posted by druenos View Post
    P.S, Its not as if there are legions of hackers trying to get your SWTOR account, this isnt wow.
    I've a feeling they're trying to frustrate their customers into buying their authenticator keys with these every time passwords. Or they just have no clue how to implement this properly...the fact that they didn't account for ISPs that issue dynamic IPs spoke volumes, imo.
    Currently playing: GW, TORTANIC.
    Still visit: TSW, W*, GW2, Rift, LOTRO, ESO.
    Endure. In enduring, grow strong.

Well, If only i could buy an Authenticator I would, but In Europe you cant buy them, only in USA.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    I'll just have to post this here because I cannot login to the official site (guess why).

For the past hour or so I've been trying to login to the game and swtor.com but the "one-time" password hasn't been received by my email even once (and yes I've checked the spam folder). Is there a way to request a new one-time password other than with trying to login?
    I had this problem the other day using Chrome (I couldn't login to play either), I switched to Firefox and made sure all extensions (script blockers etc.) were disabled and then tried again and it worked. It might have been a coincidence, but just in case the first thing I did when logged into my swtor.com account was to set-up the smartphone security key app to avoid the one-time password nonsense which is extremely annoying. The smartphone security key app is free.
    Last edited by mmocf76426b677; 2013-06-12 at 04:22 PM.

Deleted
    This is the first time I havn't got the email straight away, I've been waiting around 45 minutes now, its a joke.

Edit

Its now been over 3 hours and still no e mail, after several requests for one.
    Last edited by mmocb74691f7d5; 2013-06-17 at 06:27 PM.

Good news, The authenticator is available in Europe now on the Origin website. I ordered one ( my cell phone cant even get the interest and in no instances can it be called " smart " lol ). Does that mean I won't get this one-time password anymore?

10+ Year Old Account
    just starting this week its been taking at least an hour to even receive a email ( no with spam filters ) on a gmail account
    its their service provider fucking it up
    If everything I do is wrong then by god ill do it right

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by druenos View Post
    Good news, The authenticator is available in Europe now on the Origin website. I ordered one ( my cell phone cant even get the interest and in no instances can it be called " smart " lol ). Does that mean I won't get this one-time password anymore?
    I just downloaded it to, and i haven't been asked for a password so im assuming that saves you from the email annoyance.