Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still having heaps of fun with the multiplayer. Looking forward to the future DLC.
    One thing I'd love to see is Clickers in multiplayer! They'd be great in keeping the tension going.

Quote Originally Posted by Infected Clicker View Post
    "This isn't even my final form".
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    Finished it last week.. great game. A bit glitchy at times, but all in all, awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldscar View Post
    I'm still having heaps of fun with the multiplayer. Looking forward to the future DLC.
    One thing I'd love to see is Clickers in multiplayer! They'd be great in keeping the tension going.
    Agreed 100%. It would add a lot to the gameplay to be honest. Consider 2-3 clickers in one of the areas. It would funnel both teams to a different area and would help prevent camping. Or, say if clickers dropped supplies, it would open up a lot of choices. Spend ammo/resources on clickers and leave yourself vulnerable for the other team? Or ignore them and focus on killing other players?

---------- Post added 2013-06-26 at 04:04 PM ----------

Oh, I know Tycho. The feels.

I was actually hoping the multiplayer was going to be a human vs infected type gameplay but I just don't think there is enough variety in the infected that probably inhibited that idea. That is the one thing that kinda bummed me out about the game, There were what? Clickers, runners, and I forget the names of the big guys.

Also I noticed something through my gameplay, I choked out an infected version of Joel but with all gray hair lol...looked just like him but with full on old and infected. It was like he was choking his future self.

It was right before the three big infected near the end of the game when you take that side way with the three infected runners that are just standing there and you can choke them out, I think he was the second one.

10+ Year Old Account
    This music won't leave my head: http://youtu.be/cwDkutphzmU

Deleted
    I finished it about 4 or 5 days ago. Great game but overrated. IGN in particular blew it way out of proportion. They even started saying shit like Naughty Dog are the best developer in the industry without batting an eyelid as if TLoU sealed the deal.
    I'd personally give it an 8.5/10 maybe a 9.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the game I have been playing it for a couple of days know and the sadist part of the hole game is when the girl Sarah dies...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xZANGEITIx View Post
    I love the game I have been playing it for a couple of days know
    You might want to put a spoiler tag on the rest of that. This is a general discussion thread, not for spoilers.

Best game ever imo. 11/10

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Infected Clicker View Post
    That isn't even the updated model:

Yeah... I mean you can use Ellen Page's chin as a pickaxe, Ellie's chin is very round by comparison.

10+ Year Old Account
    i say 10/10.. The AI with Ellie and Tess are justifyable. It would get really tiresome, if they were the cause of you being discovered all the time.
    Enemy AI is fine aswell imo. When someone discovers a body, they dont all come running, but instead go into "defense" mode. Makes sense..
    they also react differently if you pull a gun on them. Some also reacts differently if you have a human shield. I think it all makes sense and the AI is fine.

Best game I ever played.
    I like juice

10+ Year Old Account
    At the end when Ellie asks Joel about what the firefly's said. and he swears it was true. Her eyes tear up and she says OK.

If you listen to the tone of her voice. It sounds to me like, Ok, you asked for it....As if he will regret his decision. Thoughts?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    At the end when Ellie asks Joel about what the firefly's said. and he swears it was true. Her eyes tear up and she says OK.

If you listen to the tone of her voice. It sounds to me like, Ok, you asked for it....As if he will regret his decision. Thoughts?
    I thought she just accepted that he was lying. She probably wouldn't have asked in the first place if she thought he was telling the truth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    I thought she just accepted that he was lying. She probably wouldn't have asked in the first place if she thought he was telling the truth.
    Indeed she was aware, I felt like this was her giving him a last chance to tell the truth and establish communications about the truth. He instead swore it was true, knowing she was concerned about the outcome. So her response of "Ok.." was kinda like an, well..ok...fuck you then.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Joel was the only person Ellie could trust at the end. She knew that he lied because she woke up in surgery clothes so they would have needed her for something. Joel couldn't lose another daughter like person since he has been through that once, so he did what he needed to do and lied to her.

Ending was really interesting and it makes you think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peso View Post
    Joel was the only person Ellie could trust at the end. She knew that he lied because she woke up in surgery clothes so they would have needed her for something. Joel couldn't lose another daughter like person since he has been through that once, so he did what he needed to do and lied to her.

Ending was really interesting and it makes you think.
    I think Ellie already knew what was going to happen while they travelled the whole time, but the ending was a bit of a surprise to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really think Joel saw Ellie as a replacement daughter. I don't think he would have allowed her to do so much if he saw her as a daughter. It was a guardian relationship; his job was to protect her. Then, yes, platonic feelings grew, but it was more about trust I think. Anyway, the end to me was Ellie showing her acceptance. She didn't believe it, obviously, but didn't fight it or make any attempts to go back. She wants to stay with Joel despite it all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Definately loving this game so far! I cannot stand shooters, but this game is just amazing. I especially love the real life survival tactics and the difficulty. It's not just a 'shoot shoot win' scenario. You actually have to think on how to kill the infected, hunters, or military. Absolutely amazing story with shocking moments throughout the entire game. You'll NEVER get bored!
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

Does Joel bother anyone? He's supposed to be the hero, but damn, he is so brutal, it's like he's a monster. He shows no mercy at all to anyone.
    "The Naxxramas Warrior. Eternal slayer of the Orcs."