Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Help Mal'ganis Alliance! Reroll now!

<Punching Bag> (Lvl25) is recruiting!!!

There are several issues with the Alliance side that we plan on attempting to fix, and me and some friends from <Vigil> (US4th guild) will be coming over to help with this project.

We aren't looking to get back to a 50/50 balance, but just 80/20 would be greater then what we have seen on this server over the past 5 years. We are looking for players from different backgrounds : Casual players, leveller, PvPer, Raiders. Anyone interested in serious raiding, pvp, and revival of the alliance population of this server please express your interest in the thread below. This isn't a 1-man project and if you wish to help in any way, we will give you stuff to do on your own to make this happen.

Here are the problems we will work to alleviate or eliminate entirely:

1) Poor raid progression
    2) Lack of economical flow (Will fix if problem 3 is corrected)
    3) 100% horde, 0% alliance
    4) Horde members ALL over OUR citys.

This is going to happen, and we are going to make a difference, we do need support, so please WoW community, help us out!

Sincerely yours,

Cerulea
    Last edited by Fredz; 2013-06-20 at 08:19 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I mean, Sargeras has kinda the opposite with Horde pop.

Some servers just degraded that way, and are liked for that reason. They aren't desired as equally balanced realms.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Just because they are that way now doesn't mean we want it that way.

so thats a great server to roll horde. neat, ty

hope the ally recruiting goes well, more easy hks to be had

10+ Year Old Account
    as interesting as that sounds

i am sad to say that there are only 11 character slots per server

see you on the battlefield

Honestly i don't think you will find any noticeable number of people to reroll on a horribly unbalanced server and actually stick playing the underdog on it.

One of the most common threads on WoW forums are about server population/disbalance issues, so i don't see anyone willingly rolling a meaningful character on a very problematic server.

Let me tell you i recently xferred to horde mal'ganis and I LOVE IT!! best to just find a new home

Quote Originally Posted by nyxtyr View Post
    Let me tell you i recently xferred to horde mal'ganis and I LOVE IT!! best to just find a new home
    If you look up my signature it's pretty obvious I'm in the best guild on Horde side and just want to have fun and help bring back balance to the force. It's a new challenge for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    Just because YOU want it that way, it doesn't mean others do.
    id really like to see more than ojsimpsonn trying to gank at halfhill (and actually, wpvp somewhere else other than halfhill)

he always runs away when he cant ST people to death

World PvP is also at a all time high if you wanna have some fun and gank many horde, transfer over while it's still 50% off!

Fredz, I sent you a PM, I am very interested!

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I don't say this a lot.

But I'm in.

See you on the front, Blue and Gold!
    See you soon!

We camp Alliance on-site on Mal'ganis. Probably not a good idea to roll Alliance here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakaji View Post
    We camp Alliance on-site on Mal'ganis. Probably not a good idea to roll Alliance here.
    We camp Horde on-site on Mal'ganis. Probably not a good idea to roll Horde here.

See, it work both ways. We've had a blast griefing all those that camped our buddies levelling.

I know it sounds harsh, but just leave. Let the Ali side there die. Theres an offer on, u even get to leave half price now!

Im on Spinebreaker EU. Its' DEAD. You can rarely buy gems or enchants.. you can't even PUG the new heroic scenarios. As soon as Flex raiding comes, you wont be able to do that there either.
    I know it's a bitch that you have to pay, just because Blizz wont actually do anything to adress Realm pop issues, but it'll be SO much better for you in the long run.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

There was an attempt to get a lot of alliance on mal'ganis a year or two ago. A bunch of people rerolled, but then of course it got boring quickly with a still dead auction house and no real raiding, mostly just world pvping. After about a month it was back to being almost completely dead again.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakaji View Post
    Just wanted to say that there are so many horrible horde on mal'ganis. I remember this from wrath. That was when there was more alliance pop but still funny (70 ganking 80s). Tons of free hks on mal'ganis horde.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q0jEsuNLDA

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    I know it sounds harsh, but just leave. Let the Ali side there die. Theres an offer on, u even get to leave half price now!

Im on Spinebreaker EU. Its' DEAD. You can rarely buy gems or enchants.. you can't even PUG the new heroic scenarios. As soon as Flex raiding comes, you wont be able to do that there either.
    I know it's a bitch that you have to pay, just because Blizz wont actually do anything to adress Realm pop issues, but it'll be SO much better for you in the long run.
    You don't seem to understand I'm actually a Horde player trying to bring back balance to my loved server. We can pug Heroic Scenarios, we have multiple top end players already that have shown interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Fredz View Post
    We camp Horde on-site on Mal'ganis. Probably not a good idea to roll Horde here.

See, it work both ways. We've had a blast griefing all those that camped our buddies levelling.
    You don't have the numbers to back that up, little buddy. Best of luck.

Former Illidan Alliance here wishes you the best of luck! I would join you, but Illidan kind of scared me away from imbalanced PvP servers for the meantime at least.

I must say, I love what you guys are trying to do. Also love that multiboxer who rolled on Illidan Alliance and goes around ganking Horde there. Same with that multiboxer who rolled Horde on Darkspear and is killing and camping the Alliance there.

We need more of this, that's for sure.

I do know, though, that the people on Illidan Horde tend to be extremely BAD at PvP, so I'm sure it is the same for Mal'ganis.

So, we could either roll on a dead server and have a seemingly miserable time, or roll on a thriving one and have a blast.

:| It really shouldn't be up to the players to fix this; Blizzard NEEDS to get on those server mergers asap.