Page 31 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smn View Post
    As fury skill usage is pretty determined by availability, you use bt on cd and you pool rbs for cs because it's free (unless you have to move out of range or something).
    Except you don't pool RB anymore.

Deleted
    nice, very nice

is 4 piece worth it or does it scale with gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Handfoot View Post
    is 4 piece worth it or does it scale with gear?
    Worth it unless you have higher ilvl (warforged) offset pieces. Generally speaking you want Tier Hat and Gloves combined with WF Dark Shaman Chest, Malkorok Legs and Garrosh Shoulders (either pair but good luck getting Tusks! )

Hello guys, i have question about Talents 90.
    As TG, i wonder in which situation BB+BS could be better than SB+BS. Like Shaman if both target are always packed? on Proctector if i can hit 2/3+ targets ? Spoil, galakras, i guess yes? Nazgrim ?
    I could help me if u tell me on which boss you use which talent ? Thanks you for answer !

Deleted
    Two obvious reasons for dropping sbolt in favor of bbath are 1) bb increases your overal damage over the course of the fight,that's unlikely2) bb increases the damage over the course of an aoe phase and you need that badly, doesn't seem likely either, so keep your sb at all times.

Quote Originally Posted by smn View Post
    Two obvious reasons for dropping sbolt in favor of bbath are 1) bb increases your overal damage over the course of the fight,that's unlikely2) bb increases the damage over the course of an aoe phase and you need that badly, doesn't seem likely either, so keep your sb at all times.
    Not entirely true. Protectors with stacking tactic (where you phase them simultaniously) is a situation where BB could come out on top. Galakras where most of the fight only has adds that is not immune to stun (so SB doesn't do the 500% damage it does on stun immune targets). Spoils maybe if the adds are alive long enough, Nazgrim maybe.

Personally I use it on Galakras and sometimes protectors!

BB will be better if you have a possibility to utilize it fully (AOE every 40 seconds, where adds live long enough to take the full duration of the bleed) or in situations where targets are not stun immune.

10+ Year Old Account
    On galakras, I prefer avatar, just because the ads die before the blood bath ticks fully realize. This steals a ton of damage from our scumbag shaman on the first set of ads, since my wreckstorm with trinkets goes out before his chain lightnings finish. I get great satisfaction from this.

On every other fight, I just stick with stormbolt. The burst is always nice, and I just don't like screwing with BB anymore.

You could just save your CD's for the second wave, as you will be delaying your second set of CD's anyhow.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Thanks you for answer. I also just watch a podcast on youtube, finalbosstv, about warrior dps with Archimtiros and sarri, it was very informative. (about scumbaging with Bzk stance lmao !)
    Bye

If using Bladestorm for single target dps is it best to use inside a CS window or outside w/e off CD?

Outside CS

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nerocell View Post
    Thanks you for answer. I also just watch a podcast on youtube, finalbosstv, about warrior dps with Archimtiros and sarri, it was very informative. (about scumbaging with Bzk stance lmao !)
    Bye
    Yeah you can blame him for BzStance getting removed!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sOvrn View Post
    If using Bladestorm for single target dps is it best to use inside a CS window or outside w/e off CD?
    Outside CS, with 1 or no charges of RB and enraged.

Speaking of Bladestorm I have a question concerning Heroic Garrosh.

Is it scumbag dps to use Bladestorm when Desecrated Weapon gets tossed AND the new adds are in range? I'm of the belief that if I were to 100% focus the weapon during this time I'd only do ~1 million more damage during the lifespan of the weapon (with the way CS lines up I can only get it onto the weapon if I decide to delay my initial CS by 10-15 seconds) while losing out on a ton of burst damage for the new adds to get them low enough that typhoon/thundershock into Iron Stars will kill them. Only AoE I'm doing other than Bladestorm comes from my Cloak and Whirlwindi--ng adds while waiting for Garrosh to push the first transition (BS is usually on cd during this time).

Can't post logs for the night as I'm in the habit of letting guild leader handle that and it slipped his mind tonight it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Speaking of Bladestorm I have a question concerning Heroic Garrosh.

Is it scumbag dps to use Bladestorm when Desecrated Weapon gets tossed AND the new adds are in range? I'm of the belief that if I were to 100% focus the weapon during this time I'd only do ~1 million more damage during the lifespan of the weapon (with the way CS lines up I can only get it onto the weapon if I decide to delay my initial CS by 10-15 seconds) while losing out on a ton of burst damage for the new adds to get them low enough that typhoon/thundershock into Iron Stars will kill them. Only AoE I'm doing other than Bladestorm comes from my Cloak and Whirlwindi--ng adds while waiting for Garrosh to push the first transition (BS is usually on cd during this time).

Can't post logs for the night as I'm in the habit of letting guild leader handle that and it slipped his mind tonight it seems.
    I'm confused why you are using CS on the weapon? Usually the most effective dmg is to have Dotters, Hunters, or other ranged depending on raid size/comp nuke them down over time instead of a hard burst swap. I'd keep the CS on Garrosh and use Bladestorm to help cleave the weapon down.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    I'm confused why you are using CS on the weapon? Usually the most effective dmg is to have Dotters, Hunters, or other ranged depending on raid size/comp nuke them down over time instead of a hard burst swap. I'd keep the CS on Garrosh and use Bladestorm to help cleave the weapon down.
    I'm not using CS on the weapon. My guild is arguing that I should be doing so but I've tried to explain to them that it royally fucks up my rotation by doing that and even if I could CS the weapon I would not get full benefit from the CS debuff.

As for the dps types you mentioned I agree with the Hunter part. GL still hasn't posted logs but I recall our 3 Hunters (mostly BM but a couple times one went Survival) doing jack all for damage on the weapons in that they were losing to my Bladestrom+auto-attacks.

Yeah, using CS on the weapon is suboptimal as Garrosh damage is the most important thing.

Plus, even only hitting the weapon with incidental bladestorm, I'm generally one of the top dps on the first weapons. I don't even target them.

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...e&target=407.1

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...e&target=407.2

Quote Originally Posted by CollisionTD View Post
    Yeah, using CS on the weapon is suboptimal as Garrosh damage is the most important thing.

Plus, even only hitting the weapon with incidental bladestorm, I'm generally one of the top dps on the first weapons. I don't even target them.

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...e&target=407.1

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...e&target=407.2
    Wish we were only getting one Wolf Rider. Normally we transition with three spawns and sometimes beating the 3rd spawn of normal grunts.

Wish we were only getting one Wolf Rider. Normally we transition with three spawns and sometimes beating the 3rd spawn of normal grunts.
    Getting two wolf riders is fine, getting a third set of adds is pretty sub optimal but doesn't really hurt you long run if your doing everything else right.

I'm not using CS on the weapon. My guild is arguing that I should be doing so but I've tried to explain to them that it royally fucks up my rotation by doing that and even if I could CS the weapon I would not get full benefit from the CS debuff.

As for the dps types you mentioned I agree with the Hunter part. GL still hasn't posted logs but I recall our 3 Hunters (mostly BM but a couple times one went Survival) doing jack all for damage on the weapons in that they were losing to my Bladestrom+auto-attacks.
    If desecrate dmg is an issue its defiantly not because you're using CS on garrosh. There's probably several ppl not attacking it. should go through logs to see if there's people padding onto the adds.
    Streaming high end lock, mage and warrior play in 1080p.http://www.twitch.tv/yoloswagins