Page 41 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    other stuff: raid leader yelling at you to finally use your skull banner

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalopy View Post
    I like that answer.
    Probably because you're used to people telling you how small *things* you have are.

:P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    Just make your RL believe you know everything about theorycrafting and its better this way, and GG collect DPS, cuz it is. (Except in 25m, but im only DPS warrior in 25m so its a wash lol)

I've tried countless times but it's futile. It was already a small victory getting to let me place my banner after the second BT instead of instantly on the pull.

Sadly they don't seem to understand that it doesn't matter for them if they blow their CDs at 30% or at 20% but hey... content is clear, the whole raid is cleared in just a few hours and it will be gone with WoD.

PS: Guess what class my RL is playing Right! It's a fire mage!

Quote Originally Posted by Burynerds View Post
    Is it optimal to use reck/skull banner with lust always? For instance if you lust at like 40% on a fight and will not get another set of CDs in for execute phase? Or will it always be better to save for when boss is in execute range?
    Depends. Does the boss have another phase between 0-40% that needs to be pushed too quickly (i.e. Phase 2.5 Garrosh to avoid a 3rd MC)? If so I'd use it early but I'd make sure to bitch at everyone else for having bad damage, especially given the extra 8 ilvls all SoO items can now get.

Just make your RL believe you know everything about theorycrafting and its better this way, and GG collect DPS, cuz it is. (Except in 25m, but im only DPS warrior in 25m so its a wash lol)
    Yeah, loved how some people in my group would bitch at me for not using my SB during initial Lust and/or pre-pots (we run a Prot Warrior + 2 Fury and I'd be the SB bitch because the other Fury is more geared). Maybe if more classes had a way to vastly increase their Crit chance I would but I'm not going to SB so that our WW monk might do some extra damage, especially not with the ilvl boost making us push Garrosh in phase 1 before certain CDs come back up for first transition.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Depends. Does the boss have another phase between 0-40% that needs to be pushed too quickly (i.e. Phase 2.5 Garrosh to avoid a 3rd MC)? If so I'd use it early but I'd make sure to bitch at everyone else for having bad damage, especially given the extra 8 ilvls all SoO items can now get.

Yeah, loved how some people in my group would bitch at me for not using my SB during initial Lust and/or pre-pots (we run a Prot Warrior + 2 Fury and I'd be the SB bitch because the other Fury is more geared). Maybe if more classes had a way to vastly increase their Crit chance I would but I'm not going to SB so that our WW monk might do some extra damage, especially not with the ilvl boost making us push Garrosh in phase 1 before certain CDs come back up for first transition.
    Copy-pasta some impressive theorycrafting on guild forums. Win.

Quote Originally Posted by esoterickk View Post
    How often do you come into threads to gloat about ranks haha? Only saying this because seen it in a couple of threads from you now. >.>
    Whenever it's appropriate!

Really though if you are taking it seriously your already wrong.

Was wondering with this debate on Exe vs RB. Would it be better to swap to equal ilvl one-handers from 20%-0%? As Execute does more damage for SMF than TG, it would be a GCD to swap and then bring in the Executes.

There is a 30second delay before the "SMF Buff" gets applied in combat, so for the first 30seconds after you switch you'll lose a lot of damage. With this said, if the fight has a "down phase" or some other thing that makes your loss in damage not matter then it can be worth considering if you want to min-max.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Aha, didn't know about the 30-sec CD.

Deleted
    Silly question about weapons. Is the agi polearm from garrosh somehow "viable" for fury? Have the 2 hander and the polearm, and was thinking that there could be a chance to go fury with both instead of arms with the str one. It is giving up a lot of strenght but weapon damage is the same

Quote Originally Posted by pichuca View Post
    Silly question about weapons. Is the agi polearm from garrosh somehow "viable" for fury? Have the 2 hander and the polearm, and was thinking that there could be a chance to go fury with both instead of arms with the str one. It is giving up a lot of strenght but weapon damage is the same
    For Fury: Not unless that ago pole arm had significantly high wdmg/ilvl than whatever else you were going to be using instead.
    Fury vs Arms: hard to say depends on the ilvl we are working with, overall I doubt or very close. Sim it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    For Fury: Not unless that ago pole arm had significantly high wdmg/ilvl than whatever else you were going to be using instead.
    Fury vs Arms: hard to say depends on the ilvl we are working with, overall I doubt or very close. Sim it.
    It is a newly dinged warrior full green except both the 569 axe and polearm :P

edit: to clarify: I've read a few pages back in the topic arms vs fury about weapon scaling that a 561 agi weapon would be better than a 559 str one. It looks like an exageration, that's why I asked.
    Last edited by mmoc2c179830db; 2014-05-26 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pichuca View Post
    It is a newly dinged warrior full green except both the 569 axe and polearm :P
    Go arms until you have suitable gear, fury is a very gear reliant spec.

Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    Yeah, that would be one of the acceptable "other stuff" things. There's sometimes a difference in optimal personal dps and raid dps, but the difference is so small that I'd just drop it for the raid. The only thing you need to make sure of is that it overlaps your colossus smash.

Quote Originally Posted by CollisionTD View Post
    Bloodlust is a terrible raid cd for warrior, I've never synced anything with it unless there just happens to be other stuff going on.
    Thanks I figured since it was just haste, but wanted to ask since it is a question I have had for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Burynerds View Post
    Thanks I figured since it was just haste, but wanted to ask since it is a question I have had for a bit.
    Bloodlust during execute is a little better, but you're likely going to use reck/banner there anyway.

It just doesn't do anything for us, aside from a but of extra rage gen which isn't a concern 99% of the time anyways.
    It could be a bigger concern come 6.0 with allowing us to get an extra GCD inside CS, but still won't be huge.

It just doesn't do anything for us, aside from a but of extra rage gen which isn't a concern 99% of the time anyways.
    It could be a bigger concern come 6.0 with allowing us to get an extra GCD inside CS, but still won't be huge.
    If it does enable another GCD in two CSs will that not be significant enough to save CDs for? Also would it enable an extra HS as well?

Whenever it's appropriate!

Really though if you are taking it seriously your already wrong.
    I fail to see how it's a matter of being wrong, or incorrectly "taking it seriously", when questioning as to how often you jump at the chance to talk about ranking at any chance you get . I'd hazard a guess you take it quite seriously given that sort of reply to questioning how often you bring it up haha.

Each to their own though! I just found it a little funny how often I see it from you, even when completely out of context like then, playful or not ^^

Anyway can get back on topic now :3

Hey, I'm World #1 Arms warrior on almost all fights, no need to bash eachother!
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders