Page 13 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CollisionTD View Post
    I'd rather there be clutter on the front page than having to bump those threads because people don't take the time to read a sticky.
    Reading the sticky would be the same as reading a different sticky though. That being said we are trying it out with the guides on the front and will try other means to reduce the clutter.

Sorry for the off-topic post.

H Gaze v H Primordius Rage v H Feather, which one wins out now? Saw some sims of it being Rage>Feather>Gaze now however most are still using Gaze/Feather.

Also have become curious about usage of Bladestorm in a ST scenario. Obviously it loses out to DR for single target, but on a fight like Galakras where P1 is AoE and P2 is ST, is using Bladestorm during ST (outside of CS, as a filler) worth it at all or a DPS loss?

Ta!

If all trinket are at an equal I-lvl, Feather + Rage is the way to go.

On a fight like Galakras, where you spend a larg chunk of time on single target, using Bladestrom for single target is a dps increase. The "optimal" place to use it is right after your CS has finished.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by esoterickk View Post
    H Gaze v H Primordius Rage v H Feather, which one wins out now? Saw some sims of it being Rage>Feather>Gaze now however most are still using Gaze/Feather.

Also have become curious about usage of Bladestorm in a ST scenario. Obviously it loses out to DR for single target, but on a fight like Galakras where P1 is AoE and P2 is ST, is using Bladestorm during ST (outside of CS, as a filler) worth it at all or a DPS loss?

Ta!
    Collision posted about that a while ago, how BS never was a single target loss at all.
    Using it was still better single target dps than not using it according to simcraft, even more so now with the 1 min CD, but I don't know, if that was about SMF or TG, have to wait for Collision for clarification.

Deleted
    hey guys.
    first of all thx 4 all the work that has been done so far writing all those guides, doing all the theocrafting etc. (praise towards the arms section as well ) Improved my "know how" a lot during the last years.
    Due to the CDR trinket stormbolt is preferred in single target enviroment. I was just wondering if there's a possibility to macro SB into RB (for example) because I guess we will do RB-SB-(BT)-RB-(RB?) during CS (or something like that^^) (and I'm pretty lazy to get a new hotkey for it )

My first idea was something like that:
    #showtooltipp Raging blow
    /castsequence reset=1.5 Raging blow, Stormbolt, Raging blow
    /stopmacro

This works fine until I get a second stack of RB outside of a cs window which I want to "burn" as a filler (as mentioned) and the stormbolt is of course on cd. then the RB doesn't trigger.

Any thoughts/ideas/other macro-ideas appreciated. Thx

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by B10c0r3 View Post
    hey guys.
    first of all thx 4 all the work that has been done so far writing all those guides, doing all the theocrafting etc. (praise towards the arms section as well ) Improved my "know how" a lot during the last years.
    Due to the CDR trinket stormbolt is preferred in single target enviroment. I was just wondering if there's a possibility to macro SB into RB (for example) because I guess we will do RB-SB-(BT)-RB-(RB?) during CS (or something like that^^) (and I'm pretty lazy to get a new hotkey for it )

My first idea was something like that:
    #showtooltipp Raging blow
    /castsequence reset=1.5 Raging blow, Stormbolt, Raging blow
    /stopmacro

This works fine until I get a second stack of RB outside of a cs window which I want to "burn" as a filler (as mentioned) and the stormbolt is of course on cd. then the RB doesn't trigger.

Any thoughts/ideas/other macro-ideas appreciated. Thx
    First problem I see with it is when you don't have a raging blow charge and want to use storm bolt, second thing is if you have any delay when you press the button it will auto go back to Raging blow. Its always better off to have it separate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by esoterickk View Post
    Would also like to know about this since I have bad luck with trinkets in SoO so far... It seems the uptime and stacking for Gaze has dropped significantly since 5.4 while Rage seems to have a higher uptime resulting in the same amount if not more strength that Gaze has statically. Also like the changes to Feather being a 10s stacking buff rather then 20s, as soon as it procs you pop yours CDs and win

This question pops up constantly. Rage is slightly superior due to the way proc rates changed, however most people are still using Feather/Gaze because they simply do not have a Rage. I saw 3 H TF drop and didn't bother to pick up one of them, while others who needed it and offsets got it. It's simply how things pan out sometimes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know if you should delay stormbolt if not enraged?

Use it whenever it's available if you don't have CDR trinket, it's not worth delaying it to line up with Enrage / CS on a patchwerk fight.
    My Stream

10+ Year Old Account
    Worth blowing a zerker rage?

Hard to say. Technically, the best way to use Zerker Rage is to use it whenever you aren't enraged, but in practise most warriors use it to ensure you have 3x RB inside CS. If you use Zerger to ensure you are enraged for SB, it means you don't have it to force a third RB into the next CS.

My guess is that you shouldn't use Zerker, but you'll have to check it out yourself if you want to be sure.
    My Stream

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sjsctt View Post
    Worth blowing a zerker rage?
    It's going to depend. How long until the next CS phase? Since this would be every other SB it's going to be around ~6-10 seconds IIRC. Around that point you're starting to dump a little rage to prevent capping, and good chance have some WS procs left. In that case, def use B.rage. It's simply not worth saving to use exclusively for 3x RB in CS with current gear levels.

Honestly w/ Thoks I'd say its always worth using on that SB so you don't have to push it back. A ~40% increase on damage of the SB+next few globals vs potentially missing a 3rd RB (which is something like a ~15?% chance w/ high crit).

Someone else do the math of not getting a 3rd RB for me? I need to go do some stuff.
    Last edited by Darkfriend; 2013-09-23 at 10:42 PM.

Deleted
    a bird told me

Increased the damage of Raging Blow and Bloodthirst by 20%.

but i not sure how honestly this bird is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sjsctt View Post
    Anyone know if you should delay stormbolt if not enraged?
    It should be worth delaying storm bolt until enraged if you don't delay it more than 40% (or what ever your mastery value +10%) of its CD, its a bit different for Storm bolt and CS since you push a RB outside of CS to accommodate it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Girana View Post
    a bird told me

Increased the damage of Raging Blow and Bloodthirst by 20%.

but i not sure how honestly this bird is.
    The bird lies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    The bird lies.
    no

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...-september-23/

10+ Year Old Account
    zomg! i was never more glad to be wrong.

Okay. Since SB eats into our CS window and takes up GCD. And considering that RB +20%, is BB better now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by senturion View Post
    Okay. Since SB eats into our CS window and takes up GCD. And considering that RB +20%, is BB better now?
    SB is still 20% better just on one CS cycle