Page 20 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    BiS Orc 429k or so
    BiS race with no dps benefit 424k or so
    BiS dranae 426k

So, min-max, yeah--go orc or worgen. Honestly, when doing 400+K, 3-5k difference is not game-changing unless you are in a top guild.

why some players are using mastery enchant in gloves and bracer, and not str???

Mastery is slightly below or above the value of strength depending on your gearset.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by necrosedbr View Post
    why some players are using mastery enchant in gloves and bracer, and not str???
    I've updated the stats weights just to make it more clear, but you need a high crit rating (35%+) to make mastery > str

Thanks, but my gear is not so good yet us.battle.net/wow/en/character/azralon/Necrosed/advanced

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by necrosedbr View Post
    Thanks, but my gear is not so good yet us.battle.net/wow/en/character/azralon/Necrosed/advanced
    Except that it is. You can go mastery right now.
    Roseby - Fury/Arms Warrior
    Jobei - Elemental Shaman

Requiel's #1 Fan.

Deleted
    @necrosedbr You're some experitse over the cap on your mh because of the orc racial with axes,it's optimal to be undercapped with your oh and reforge that to something else,if possible.
    Last edited by mmoc53495deb40; 2013-11-16 at 12:44 PM.

Would H WF Cleave trinket be better than H TF Feathers for single target? Thok refuses to drop his trinket.

I just have a couple quick questions:

1. When is the best time to use Blood surge procs? Ive read a number of different post and i haven't been able to come across a clear answer on this.
    2. Does the dmg from vigilance convert to rage?

Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Markofcain View Post
    I just have a couple quick questions:

1. When is the best time to use Blood surge procs? Ive read a number of different post and i haven't been able to come across a clear answer on this.
    2. Does the dmg from vigilance convert to rage?

Thanks
    You use BS procs when you have the free GCD. SO assuming CS is on CD, you'd do something like BT-RB-WS-WS-BT-RB-WS

You no longer take damage from vigilance, so no.

So, you suggest using 2 WS and delaying BT for 0.5s? I've always thought it is better to just skip 0.5 secs and use BT on time.

You follow the priority; it all depends on whats available for use.
    If you have a charge of RB, use it, then WS until BT is off CD. Pushing BT back .5 sec is fine (but don't push it back 1.5 sec to use the 3rd WS charge).

If you BT and no Crit, use all 3 charges then BT again. It's all about reaction.

Yeah, I get all that, I was talking about particular situatiom discussed above: outside of CS, your BT crits and you have bloodsurge, so it is either BT RB WS - BT ... or BT RB WS WS BT as DarkfRiend wrote.

It's as he wrote. Pushing back 0.5sec is nothing; pushing back 1.5sec is a waste. Not pushing BT back for the 2nd WS is a loss.

Bloodsurge usage:

Have 2 stacks of RB?
    RB-WS-WS-BT (Push back BT 0.5 seconds)

0/1 stack of RB? (Raging blow is assumed to not expire in the next 6 seconds.)
    WS-WS-WS-BT

If rage capping is a concern, just throw in a heroic strike on top of it, and try to ensure that you are enraged for it.

Pushing back BT is fine as long as it's done for the following reasons:

1: The above
    2: Due to rng/fuck up/whatever you have 2 stacks of RB, use 1 stack then BT. Pre-execute, naturally.
    3: On AoE it's pushed back a lot as long as enrage is up.
    4: During execute, it's generally best to do this type of rotation if you are enraged:
    BT-RB-Exe-exe-BT
    This strikes a balance between dumping rage on execute instead of heroic strike and raging blows ridiculous rage efficiency. Still spam execute 4 times inside of CS, though.
    Last edited by CollisionTD; 2013-11-24 at 03:25 PM.

I just simmed flex thok trinket, and its apparently better than normal skeers, seems a bit iffy considering the 13 i-level difference. Is this accurate?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Damosapien View Post
    I just simmed flex thok trinket, and its apparently better than normal skeers, seems a bit iffy considering the 13 i-level difference. Is this accurate?
    Flex thoks will scale better w/ gear than Skeers, so I'd think so but YMMV.

Hi guys -- first of all, amazing guide and great discussions here.

I've recently returned to raiding as DPS and was noticing something on a few logs I was looking over. It seems that a lot of really high ranking warriors are using a lot of heroic strikes and very few wild strikes.

From the damage formula Wild Strike scales better, being more based on weapon damage, so that wouldn't be the reason. Is this because at higher crit levels you use many more raging blow fillers, thus have no GCDs for rage-dumping with WS ?

Here are some of the logs I was looking over: (sorry, not allowed to post real links yet)
    worldoflogs -- /reports/rt-t5syz0bvvr7muif0/details/4/?s=9258&e=9508
    worldoflogs -- /reports/rt-5aatf1wotgaztec0/details/5/?s=4596&e=4875

And another was one of Meteo's old DPS logs for Malkorok 10H (which I can no longer find).

Can anyone shed some light on what conditions cause HS > WS outside of CS ?

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Higher gear means more BT crits, means more rage and fewer free GCDs. Thus, more HS and more RBs. As long as you are spending that rage efficiently it's not a DPS loss. It becomes a problem when you use HS over WS when you shouldn't.

Basically, only if you DO NOT have a free GCD do you use HS. Which is very often w/ high crit.

Thanks Darkfriend.