Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    Using DR at the end of feather is a MASSIVE gain, even considering the loss of 1 GCD in reck, since that GCD would have been used on BT anyway in most cases.
    That is correct..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Juni View Post
    That is correct..
    I know I'm one of the people who wrote the modified feather rotation.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hellos~ So...my warrior will be hitting 90 soon and it's my first 90 toon...

When gearing, are there any "Totally need that" pieces to pick up? I plan to go all TG and stuffs...

Quote Originally Posted by seam View Post
    Hellos~ So...my warrior will be hitting 90 soon and it's my first 90 toon...

When gearing, are there any "Totally need that" pieces to pick up? I plan to go all TG and stuffs...
    U shouldn't go TG as soon as u hit 90. Go arms, get some gear.. when u get above 25% crit while maintaining hit and exp cap you should start considering going fury. Before that it's really not worth it.

what's up with the fury global cooldown? seems much longer than normal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    what's up with the fury global cooldown? seems much longer than normal
    Warriors global is set at 1.5 (blood surge and Overpower have a 1 sec GCD), most classes have a GCD on 1 second or have there global reduced by haste or another passive.

thread is interesting and good points made by all.Having said that a number of critical points have been missed in my view
    Firstly I have 2 caster toons...their single target dmg far exceeds what a fury warrior can do at similar gear lvls
    Secondly if 1 reviews the current ranking for warrior dmg on a site like noxxic it is clear warriors are near the bottom of the list
    Thirdly I would readily admit our aoe dmg can be awesome and increases our total raid dmg to a respectable position on the dmg charts

Overall warriors ..and particularily fury warriors are fun to play but they are becoming with the recent patches a low end dmg toon and are seriously outpaced by most casters and most other melee classes..we have been nerfed over time hence while I play now with much better results dmg wise a lock spriest and ret pally

The only good news is that for a long time fury warrior I still enjoy playing the class and while it is more difficult for warriors to get the right gear.... when and if you do higher gear lvls ie 530 plus do improve our results as we are so gear dependent

Quote Originally Posted by mannorth2013 View Post
    a number of critical points have been missed in my view
    I am 12 what are this?
    Window#1725

Easy - US Zul'jin

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mannorth2013 View Post

thread is interesting and good points made by all.Having said that a number of critical points have been missed in my view
    Firstly I have 2 caster toons...their single target dmg far exceeds what a fury warrior can do at similar gear lvls
    Secondly if 1 reviews the current ranking for warrior dmg on a site like noxxic it is clear warriors are near the bottom of the list
    Thirdly I would readily admit our aoe dmg can be awesome and increases our total raid dmg to a respectable position on the dmg charts

Overall warriors ..and particularily fury warriors are fun to play but they are becoming with the recent patches a low end dmg toon and are seriously outpaced by most casters and most other melee classes..we have been nerfed over time hence while I play now with much better results dmg wise a lock spriest and ret pally

The only good news is that for a long time fury warrior I still enjoy playing the class and while it is more difficult for warriors to get the right gear.... when and if you do higher gear lvls ie 530 plus do improve our results as we are so gear dependent

1.) Noxxic, and their sim DPS numbers, are shit.

2.) 530 ilvl is no where near high end. Try 545-550.

Deleted
    what happened with bloodbath? i saw some changes in ptr builds for that spell but can't figure out how it will apply to my dmg on target with BB

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbadiasz View Post
    what happened with bloodbath? i saw some changes in ptr builds for that spell but can't figure out how it will apply to my dmg on target with BB
    It's tool tip just got reworded so there is no change is how BB affects your damage.

deep wounds buff really rocked the boat, no more ignoring str in sockets, str scaling, has gone up a fair bit, dropping crit scaling relatively by 0.08-10, strange thing is though that I expected mastery to rise by a similar amount too, but it didn't.

(Mostly) self explanatory trinket rating chart, massive picture.

http://i.imgur.com/64vMdlb.jpg

Includes an attempt to model galakras.

I'll do arms sometime tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Damosapien View Post
    deep wounds buff really rocked the boat, no more ignoring str in sockets, str scaling, has gone up a fair bit, dropping crit scaling relatively by 0.08-10, strange thing is though that I expected mastery to rise by a similar amount too, but it didn't.
    Mastery is worth 0.87 and crit is 0.70 for me. So mastery or crit gems is still primary. You're forgetting secondary stat gems have 2x the value of primary.
    Only time this isn't true is if the socket bonus is really good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by galvin View Post
    Mastery is worth 0.87 and crit is 0.70 for me. So mastery or crit gems is still primary. You're forgetting secondary stat gems have 2x the value of primary.
    Only time this isn't true is if the socket bonus is really good.
    Sorta/kinda.

It depends. Yellow sockets are always worth meeting. Reds, if the socket bonus is strength are basically a wash. (140+160x~.85) v (320x0.85) Blues, it depends. One blue and a +60 strength? No. A blue+red/yellow and 120? Ye.

Deleted
    Hi! Not sure if I should be posting this here but I have a few questions concerning Fury in T16.

About gear:
    -Is it worth it to break T15 4P for 553/559 offset pieces? Or should I wait for T16 2P at least?
    -Should I try to keep T15 2P during gearing process or can I ignore it for superior iLvl pieces? During ToT it was a good bonus imo, but can't really tell now, since Blizz nerfed the haste relation...

About Storm Bolt:
    -I've seen both answers thrown around so I'm afraid I have to ask again: Sit on Storm Bolt CD for every CS, or use it everytime it's available?
    -During execute phase, when do you use SB? Outside of CS as a filler, I guess?
    -Is my DPS gimped if SB almost never crits? I don't have CD reduction trinket yet and I'm experiencing mixed feelings about this talent. Bloodbath was more reliable. What do you guys think?

-During the new CS burst rotation, how do you cope with losing the Enraged buff?
    Original rotation: BT>CS>RB(2)>RB(1)>BT>RB(1)
    New rotation with SB: BT>CS>SB>RB(2)>[Enrage fades out]>BT or RB(1)?
    The first answer that comes to mind is Berserker Rage but it will never line up with CS every time so... I don't know.

Sorry for the wall of text, I'm hoping someone could clear things out.
    Thanks
    Last edited by mmocb66da9b3ee; 2013-09-14 at 11:08 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexg View Post
    [Enrage fades out]>BT or RB(1)?
    when you are not Enraged BT > ALL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Girana View Post
    when you are not Enraged BT > ALL
    No. A non enraged RB inside CS is going to be better than 2 BTs inside a CS.

Deleted
    my fault ...

Deleted
    Alright, thanks!

I must ask again to be sure, should I sit on Storm Bolt and wait for CS or use it everytime it's off CD?