Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hibs did really really well at promoting the scottish league.

Ironically Hibs for a while there were actually pretty good at churning out decent players, but for the last few years it's been a case of do shit in the league, fire manager, do shit in the league next year fire another manager, rinse & repeat, I guess they got rid of a few coaches down through the years and the Kenny Millers, Scott Browns & Kevin Thompsons stopped coming. Instead they had that fuckwit Leigh Griffiths twice who has been in more bother than Luis Suarez and that takes some doing!
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

Deleted
    Funny how folk focus on Hibs being shite rather than St Johnstone putting out perennial Cl/Europa League team SK Rosenborg.

watching real madrid vs psg (I know not related to the thread but where we can talk about it? <.<)

madrid plays offensive now, finally.. and good football.. I wanna see how it gonna work vs barca, rm plays really offensive.. and the only way (well the one that most work vs barca) is the mou way parking da bus
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    watching real madrid vs psg (I know not related to the thread but where we can talk about it? <.<)

madrid plays offensive now, finally.. and good football.. I wanna see how it gonna work vs barca, rm plays really offensive.. and the only way (well the one that most work vs barca) is the mou way parking da bus
    Was a redicules rain storm here earlier today(havn't rained in a month and been really hot so it was a big one), would have been fun if it hit while the game was on. Wouldn't have been possible to play... and those tickets they are bloody expensive. lol
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

honestly I think Madrid's best pickup this season has been Carvajal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Funny how folk focus on Hibs being shite rather than St Johnstone putting out perennial Cl/Europa League team SK Rosenborg.
    Yup, good to see a scottish team do anything interesting in europe .

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally, Madrid is playing football again! Very entertaining match. Can't wait to slaughter Barca.
    Ohio State Buckeye

Deleted
    And in a reimagining of the CL Final Dortmund beat Munich today with 4:2 in the german Supercup.

Quote Originally Posted by Norganon View Post
    Finally, Madrid is playing football again! Very entertaining match. Can't wait to slaughter Barca.
    As a neutral I have to say it was a pretty average game, but Madrid still got those crazy counter attacks. So fast.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Ozil and Benzema looked pretty good and I liked Carvajal but otherwise it looked like a typical preseason match. CRonaldo didn't look like he could be bothered to play.

Deleted
    Good to see Dortmund win the Super Cup. Jurgen Klopp is a likable guy & Borussia a likable team.

Gz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    As a neutral I have to say it was a pretty average game, but Madrid still got those crazy counter attacks. So fast.
    Oh it was pretty average, but compared to what Mou did it was amazing. Also, CR7 was tested as a striker, which we all know he just can't play. Too little space. We'll see what Ancelotti ends up doing.
    Ohio State Buckeye

Fabio Quagliarella rumoured to be being set up for a move to Norwich.

7 goals in 25 caps for Italy and 13 goals in 34 Liga 1 games for Juventus.

Even if it doesn't happen, I think it speaks volumes that international players are being linked to potential moves to Norwich.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23505733

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Fabio Quagliarella rumoured to be being set up for a move to Norwich.

7 goals in 25 caps for Italy and 13 goals in 34 Liga 1 games for Juventus.

Even if it doesn't happen, I think it speaks volumes that international players are being linked to potential moves to Norwich.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23505733
    Pity you have Chris Hughton....

So Spurs finally getting the big striker in Saldado. £26mil fee.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23531981

Good pickup for Spurs. Soldado is a quality player.

Really sad to see all of these players leaving La Liga though. It is just going to be a bigger disconnect from the big two and the rest than it already is. Makes for a really uninteresting league.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    AS and other Spanish media are now reporting Bale has been left behind in England to finalize his move to Madrid. His agent has confirmed this.
    Ohio State Buckeye

the world has gone mad

clubs like Salamanca get liquidated but Madrid pay 100 million for one player, madness