Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Barnsley are on the verge of signing Chris O'Grady for £300,000.

10+ Year Old Account
    Raphael Varane turned down an offer from FC Barcelona. Good lad.
    Ohio State Buckeye

Deleted
    Chelsea just announced that they signed Andre Schürrle and Bayer Leverkusen that they've got Heung-Min Son as a replacement. Not a bad deal for Bayer to honest. They probably go Son half of what Chelsea paid for Schürrle (about 20mil) and a better all around player with huge potential. All Chelsea got was Victor Moses 2.0.

Sources: Bayer 04, Chelsea

10+ Year Old Account
    He'll have a great time surrounded by great players, that Chelsea bench is a great place to be for a developing youngster.

10+ Year Old Account
    Le Parisien reports Carlo Ancelotti will be presented as new head coach for Real Madrid within 24 hours.
    Ohio State Buckeye

Deleted
    Barnsley have landed wonderkid Dale Jennings from Bayern Munich, for £250,000.

David Moberg Karlsson looks like he's about to sign for Sunderland, he's 19, scored 2 goals this season for IFK Gothenburg in 8 games, a striker. Blowit(thats what blåvit sounds like, blåtvit being the nick name for my team, blue and white jerseys) is holding a Press conferance 13:30.

We are also most likely presenting Lasse Vibe(danish guy) as a new player at the same time. He played in Sönderjyske(danish club), attacking midfielder scored 13 goals and 7 assists last season.

I know, I know, the swedish league is a joke but thought I'd share. lol
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2013-06-19 at 08:29 AM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

It's rumoured that PSV over here will lose alot of players. According to Voetbal Internation Napoli wants to sign Dries Mertens, atacking wide midfielder aswell as Kevin Strootman, central midfielder, while PSV just sold Jeremain Lens (winger) to Dinamo Kiev.
    Lilaith, resident flamer for Winterfall, holy moderator in Hammer of Wrath.
    Discord: Lilaith#9028
    Bnet: Lilaith#2476

Deleted
    O'Grady has signed for Barnsley. The rest of the Championship is in blind panic.

Rumours proved true, DMK signed for Sunderland.

C&P, from the blog of a local broadsheet footy journalist.
    I talked a bit earlier with David's agent since four years back, Per Jonsson, who described the move as "surprising".

- I'm as surprised as many others, over a deal with this magnitude. Sometimes things fall into place. There is no Swedish 19-year-old who has ever gone for this kind of money. Not even Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who was older.

The last practise session with Blåvitt(nickname for IFK) is already done. The only ones at the airport welcoming him home this late hour consisted of me representing GP. The night is devoted to the bed in the apartment in Kålltorp and on Thursday a visit to his hometown of Mariestad.
    Video from earlier this night at the airport when he got back to Gothenburg.
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2013-06-20 at 03:07 AM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    Spanish and English media report Thiago will join Manchester United for 18 million this summer.
    Ohio State Buckeye

10+ Year Old Account
    I've heard this one a couple of times now, I still have concerns that we're simply clearing out Barcelona's excess of talent that simply cannot get regular first team football because Xavi and Iniesta exist.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Isnt Thiago meant to be the next Iniesta or so? Ive not seen him much, saw he had a good U21s, and I signed him for 68mil in my Football Manager, 18mil is a bargain compared to that!

Deleted
    Thiago had very average season at Barca. He wont be next Iniesta or Xavi. He might be more like next Cazorla or Mata at best.

10+ Year Old Account
    PSG have a new coach: Laurent Blanc. This clears the way for Ancelotti to join Real Madrid soon. Spanish media reported a few days ago they would wait until July 3rd to sign him officially but he may be presented this coming week.

---------- Post added 2013-06-22 at 06:32 AM ----------

Real Madrid have signed Francisco Roman Alarcon Suarez, better known as Isco, for 30 million from Malaga.

OH GOODNESS ME I'M SO HAPPY. I LOVE ISCO.
    Last edited by Norganon; 2013-06-22 at 06:32 AM.
    Ohio State Buckeye

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22996681

Liverpool have signed Sevilla forward Luis Alberto on a long-term deal for a fee believed to be £6.8m.

10+ Year Old Account
    Liverpool buying the big guns, obviously happy with mid table obscurity.

Isco to Madrid for 24 million plus 3 million on incentives

also the possibility of Callejon, Jese, or Morata moving to Malaga as part of the deal.

It will be interesting to see where they play Isco. He certainly won't replace Ozil and Khedira/Alonso. I imagine he will be rotated in an attacking mid role with Modric.

Deleted
    Celtic's Victor Wanyama close to signing with Southamption. £10M

He's never worth that; but good bit of business from Celtic considering they paid £900k for him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    Barnsley are on the verge of signing Chris O'Grady for £300,000.
    waste of money...up the owls!!