Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Summer transfer window has some time to go yet, and Moyes inherited an amazing squad. It doesn't need excessive amounts, but it just lacks that one marquee signing.

Ofcourse, but "Marquee" signings is what makes United. Regardless, best of luck to every manager (Except for you paolo di canio..)

Summer transfer window has some time to go yet, and Moyes inherited an amazing squad. It doesn't need excessive amounts, but it just lacks that one marquee signing.
    On the other hand, Moyes wasn't hired just for next season. And there is no point spending 40 mil on a player for the sakes of getting the headline "Man U spend 40 million on [player]".

Deleted
    United are really quiet right now, normally the last few years we'd signed all our talent and called it a day. Still lacking that big name this year, Leighton Baines will not be it.
    There will be one huge transfer. Alex Ferguson said it will happen. Still hoping it will be Ronaldo but chances are super small.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    On the other hand, Moyes wasn't hired just for next season. And there is no point spending 40 mil on a player for the sakes of getting the headline "Man U spend 40 million on [player]".
    Oh indeed, Moyes isn't going to buy for the sake of buying. But when you have that kind of war chest at your disposal that allows you to improve on what is already an amazing squad, you don't pass up the opportunity.

Ferguson was there for 26 years, he still had major signings almost every year.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodedge-Ouroboros View Post
    Scared for Moyes, I don't think this will be United's year. City and Navas look threatning, ..Arsenal's looking threatning, Chelsea's looking good too. and Bale F.C. is looking very Bale-y.
    lol, there is a lot of pretty good players in Bale FC, but we need to get a striker that is a reliable goalscorer.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodedge-Ouroboros View Post
    best of luck to every manager (Except for you paolo di canio..)
    paulo di canio...wednesday legend. up the owls!!

10+ Year Old Account
    So Arsenal thinking of Tim Krul or Julio Cesar to replace Schezny (..Not sure if that's how you spell it?)

Deleted
    apparently cesar is going to italy. its been a while since they had the chance to cry hail cesar lol
    Last edited by mmoc4e24d898ce; 2013-07-11 at 02:41 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Bayern Munich showing interest in Thiago too now, hands off he's going to United! *angry face*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    Bayern Munich showing interest in Thiago too now, hands off he's going to United! *angry face*
    It seems like more than just interest though. At the moment it seems like Bayern have got this one in the bag. I would be surprised if he does end up at United.

What is it this year with the premier league and big signings? Isco went to Madrid, Falcao to Monaco, Mkhitaryan to Dortmund, and now Thiago.
    I wonder who United's big signing will be if this one falls through.
    Last edited by mmoc77cd96e260; 2013-07-12 at 12:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Won't be Lewandowski it seems. He's staying one more year at Dortmund then joining Munich after that it seems.

Wanyama off to Southampton for £12.5m - not bad considering he's been "linked" with United/Arsenal/Chelsea for the last 18 months, decent player, but atleast £8m overpaid there, on the plus side he's still young, but he's a definite mercenary, all he cares about is money, so he's off before the contract's out.
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

Any news on Cavani? Havn't bothered to check if the PSG deal is a done deal so to speak, quality player through and through, just as good as Suarez imo(if not better) without the fucking attitude problems. 38 goals last season.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    Asier Illarramendi signs for Real Madrid. I will not be providing a transfer sum.
    Ohio State Buckeye

Holy crap they spent a lot of money

(I won't spoil it, but here's the story on the BBC)
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23288764

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus... that's ridiculous money.

Looking forward to how they balance their books with the Fair Play rules if they keep spending like that.

Norwich City FC ‏@NorwichCityFC 47s

TRANSFER NEWS: We will be bringing you news of City's sixth summer signing in the next hour! #ncfc
    Such teases :/

Leroy Fer transfer confirmed.
    Last edited by Butler to Baby Sloths; 2013-07-13 at 09:35 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Club Brugge sold Carlos Bacca to FC Sevilla for €30 million... one of the biggest sales of a player from a Belgian team, I think... (don't really follow Belgian football that much so I could be wrong)

edit: Scrap that, seems it was €7 million, sure I read somewhere it was €30 million, maybe I was having a day dream lol.

edit 2: Ah, it seems his buyout clause in his contract with FC Sevilla is €30 million... guess I need some sleep lol.
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2013-07-14 at 12:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus... that's ridiculous money.

Looking forward to how they balance their books with the Fair Play rules if they keep spending like that.
    Real Madrid is one of the healthiest clubs around. They have no debt with the government, and I'm sure the debt will have gone under 100 million by now. We'll have to wait until they release the 2012-13 finances, but they'll be just fine.
    Ohio State Buckeye

Thiago to Bayern for 25 million

He would have gotten more minutes at Man United but it's pretty obvious that he went to Bayern because of Guardiola.