Question about Cm wiz and monk

I just gotten back into the game cus of some rl friends( one is ww barb and the other is S&B barb) they gave me 700 mil and I no clue what (CM wiz or monk) will benefit us the most in our group play. We plan to play on mp7-10. So my question to you is with 700 mil which class (wiz or monk) can I actually gear as best as i can to play in multiplayer at a high MP level?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ikkiu View Post
    I just gotten back into the game cus of some rl friends( one is ww barb and the other is S&B barb) they gave me 700 mil and I no clue what (CM wiz or monk) will benefit us the most in our group play. We plan to play on mp7-10. So my question to you is with 700 mil which class (wiz or monk) can I actually gear as best as i can to play in multiplayer at a high MP level?

Thanks
    Monks are nice in that with enough gear you can function the same as a WW warrior. You use TR (tempest rush) and you can spawn tornado's with sweeping wind:cyclone. I love my monk and I got up to 160k DPS with a budget of like 10% of that much money so you'd probably be pretty good.

In regards to a CM wiz, I've never played one but I hear everyone loves them because they basically freeze mobs constantly and do good DPS.

I'm not sure on gearing costs for a wiz but with a 700 mil budget you can probably gear either one decently so it would come down to which one do you like more? A CM wizard probably brings more utility to a group setup as a monk would be very similar to a warrior. Just be aware that the warriors will probably be ahead of you constantly just running through mobs if you play the wiz. Less so if you play the monk.

I'd personally go the CM wiz for the utility it would bring to your comp, but it's a pretty niche playstyle if you don't like basically spamming I'd stay away.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulandia View Post
    I'd personally go the CM wiz for the utility it would bring to your comp, but it's a pretty niche playstyle if you don't like basically spamming I'd stay away.
    Wrong. No need to spam. The spell's goes off when you hold down buttons. My keyboard is completely silent when I play Ofcourse the left mouse button still needs to be spammed, so that can hurt abit after 1-2 hours off playing.

OP, for about 300 million gold you can solo MP10 ubbers. For 700 million you could afford some great items as CM Wizard. BUT!!!! Don't blow all 700 million, until we know if CM Wizard really are to be nerfed inn 1.9 as is exspected atm
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO