Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Well im thinking toes will take like 1 hour- 2hours then we can spend maybe 1 hour attemping HoF HC and see how it goes, if we are not getting anywhere then we can reschedule. Its not like I am expecting us to clear 6/6 HC in raid. (Or even clear 6/6 at all!) but its worth having a few pulls on I think.
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

too bad this is during dreamhack I hope I'll be able to make it somehow but doubt it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alarinth View Post
    We want different things, then. If I want a quick normal clear I'll ask guildies to come along, but 25 warlocks is something so unique it'll be fun almost no matter what. And, saying we've killed a boss while it was current (to some extent!) on heroic without tank or healer will be awesome...
    It's not that it won't be fun.
    It's the fact that I've already progressed through it and I am not willing to commit the time that I fear it will take to go through heroic modes with 25 warlocks. The heroic modes will require, I reckon, far more time and effort than 25 of the best warlocks thrown together can manage in a single raid. Be it 2, 5 or 8 hours long.
    What I'm trying to say is; I think it will take around 3 raids of 4 hours each progressing through Vizier heroic as 25 warlocks. But then, after those 12 hours.. we'll probably realize that it's actually impossible for 25 warlocks to do. I don't think the raid damage will be the problem, destuction can easily outheal that, I think the problem will be the physical tanking necesary and the coordination of this.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just can't get over the fact of clicking your main abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by cakin View Post
    I just can't get over the fact of clicking your main abilities.
    That was 1 warlocks Point of View from the Hof run. And although I agree that clicking is definently worse than not clicking, I cant recall him making any obvious mistakes so stop hounding the guy. If we had other Point of views we would of used them but we had a very low number of people supplying footage.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg

10+ Year Old Account
    Going by the damage meters he was doing well. I just can't imagine playing like that.

Still need lots of more sign ups on the Open Raid page!
    www.method.gg

14/25 - really? Where have all the warlocks gone?

Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post

Building on that success I would like to form a group for Terrace of the endless springs and Heart of Fear Heroic.
    Good luck.
    I don't think you'll get very far or actually even kill 1 boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Good luck.
    I don't think you'll get very far or actually even kill 1 boss.
    They did fine in HoF 25 normal, so if they can get enough decent warlocks together I don't see why 25 normal ToES would be an impossibility.

I signed up but cba to set up my openraid account so not sure if all relevant info is there. got you on battle tag anyway. I'm 90% sure I'll be there in time, but I have to leave at 19:00 CEST for an alt raid.

Still need a few more people! I know of a couple who are interested in coming but havent signed up on openraid so I think the total number we have is around 18/25. Still need more people please. I think seeing the lack of interest HC HoF will not be happening as we are having to take people under the requirements that I wanted for HC HoF. However if we can get some more people of the same skill/gear of people we have atm, we are sure to have a better group than we did for HoF Normal and Toes Should be not too hard and alot of fun! please ask your warlock friends ect! If you dont have an open raid account just make sure you have me on battle tag, pm me on MMO C or whisper me in game.
    www.method.gg

i signed on ilosia

also dnt bash clicking :<

i do it though its hilarious it sounds like rapid fire over TS

Think we will have about 23 so far! Starting in 15 minutes need a few more people please post here or Whisper me in game!! If you have me on BTAG and are ready for an invite just whisper me![COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2013-06-15 at 01:49 PM ----------

JUST REALISED I ENTERED TIME WRONG ON OPEN RAID - OPEN RAID EVENT STARTS IN 1 HOUR . We will take a break and start inviting again in 45 minutes. My apologies
    Last edited by Chrispotter; 2013-06-15 at 01:00 PM.
    www.method.gg

lol no wonder my real id messages got no reply NP

Deleted
    Hey chris i dont think you added your realID?

add rasukan#2172

Deleted
    Streaming the run at http://www.twitch.tv/richardihuhu feel free to drop by if intrested to see how the run progresses

2/4 down, on Lei Shi now. Going very smooth.
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

Sha of fear down. Very fun run (Apart from the 5 consecutive Lei Shi Ninja pulls).
    Big thank you to everyone that came.
    www.method.gg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    Sha of fear down. Very fun run (Apart from the 5 consecutive Lei Shi Ninja pulls).
    Big thank you to everyone that came.
    Lei Shi was great. Especially you going mad after the third pull.

The first three bosses were a bit dull though. Sha of Fear was quite interesting, as it required a bit more coordination as opposed to "spam Voidlords and Gateway".