Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Help Mal'ganis Alliance! Reroll now! Lots of World PvP!

<Punching Bag> (Lvl25) is recruiting!!!

There are several issues with the Alliance side that we plan on attempting to fix, and me and some friends from <Vigil> (US4th guild) will be coming over to help with this project.

We aren't looking to get back to a 50/50 balance, but just 80/20 would be greater then what we have seen on this server over the past 5 years. We are looking for players from different backgrounds : Casual players, leveller, PvPer, Raiders. Anyone interested in serious raiding, pvp, and revival of the alliance population of this server please express your interest in the thread below. This isn't a 1-man project and if you wish to help in any way, we will give you stuff to do on your own to make this happen.

Here are the problems we will work to alleviate or eliminate entirely:

1) Poor raid progression
    2) Lack of economical flow (Will fix if problem 3 is corrected)
    3) 100% horde, 0% alliance
    4) Horde members ALL over OUR citys.

This is going to happen, and we are going to make a difference, we do need support, so please WoW community, help us out!

Sincerely yours,

Cerulea

---------- Post added 2013-06-08 at 04:39 PM ----------

Help us out!
    Last edited by Fredz; 2013-06-20 at 08:19 AM.

oooooooor just transfer off cuz its $12.50 until monday. Alliance on Malganis and Illidan are dead, trying to revive either one of them is fruitless.

Deleted
    Instead of asking for other ppl to transfer to you, why not YOU transfer out ?! Seems to be the more logical and easier to get results solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Safetytorch View Post
    oooooooor just transfer off cuz its $12.50 until monday. Alliance on Malganis and Illidan are dead, trying to revive either one of them is fruitless.

This. I tell ya.. you've got to be HARDCORE to be a pvp'r on Mal'ganis alliance. I have a couple friends hordeside there that invite me to their realm to f around sometimes. And when an alliance leaves 7 stars on a flying mount he's immediately followed by horde that are waiting there. At least that's what I saw this particular night. We did a for the horde raid on ironforge.. 2 ally showed and didn't even flag.

Deleted
    This is a nice idea, I like it. He doesnt ask for people xferring to Mal'Ganis, but to reroll there. Its a difference

I play Horde Mal'Ganis and the OP doesnt need to xfer off as he stated he's in one of the top guilds out there and they're Horde. What he's saying is reroll to help rebuild the Ally side of the server. I think its a noble idea but in the end I think it'll just get ran over. Without a huge influx of Ally into Mal'Ganis the few that are there will quickly get tired of being rolled over. As it is now the only thing I've seen any 90 Ally do on Mal'ganis is attempt to troll quest hub zones and just get wasted.

OP, what you need is the influence of someone popular. Swifty comes to mind. Now, I know he isn't world class by any standard. But he has a large following and if he were to support this and get others too as well something big could start. If a large population begins to grow there then higher skilled players might take an interest and join in. Good luck though, hope this takes off!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xalzel View Post
    OP, what you need is the influence of someone popular. Swifty comes to mind. Now, I know he isn't world class by any standard. But he has a large following and if he were to support this and get others too as well something big could start. If a large population begins to grow there then higher skilled players might take an interest and join in. Good luck though, hope this takes off!
    That's basically what happened to tich horde. The only way to revive a dead faction on a one sided server is to have a bunch of twitch/youtube heroes come over and hijack the place with their army of mindless robots that give them free gold for doing nothing and would probably kill if it meant they could meet them in real life.

But if the OP really thinks he can fix it, then go for it OP. I might make an alliance character to see how dead it actually is. I've been on plenty of dead servers/factions, and I can judge based on what I know, if the alliance on mal'ganis is really dead or not.

Thanks for the good ideas guys.

Back in vanilla when Mal'ganis was the place to be, and unquestioned #1 PVE progression server in the US, there were tons of active Alliance players. I don't recall it ever coming any closer than a 3:1 horde to alliance ratio, but it always felt like Ironforge was packed with people, and we always had dozens of competitive raid guilds.

From the leader of the guild that was #1 Mal'ganis Alliance for most of vanilla, I dearly hope you succeed in bringing life back to the place that I will always feel is my home.

level 12 in 4 days! come help us on this mission!

I wish you the best, but it's rough what you are asking. I was looking for a new NY based server and I created a toon on Kel'thuzad which is the same way but Alliance outnumber horde by about 20:1.

Every quest giver in the zones was dead and there were more Alliance 90s in Org than there were Horde 90s on the entire server. The second I hit a contested zone for the first time I was sapped by a 90 rogue and one shot. I'm all for PvP, but it was impossible to play on, quick checks of the AH to at least pickup some gear (as it was a new roll, I had no BoAs), and there was nothing there. No glyphs, no gear, no anything.

I like playing the under-populated side to increase the amount of PvP, but this was just over the top.

Level 15 already, got some world pvp under our belt last night in Kun'lai. Hoping to do more tonight

---------- Post added 2013-06-12 at 03:25 PM ----------

http://i.imgur.com/K0NlZ4P.jpg This is how we do it. Stealthed on our mounts

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredz View Post
    Level 15 already, got some world pvp under our belt last night in Kun'lai. Hoping to do more tonight

---------- Post added 2013-06-12 at 03:25 PM ----------

http://i.imgur.com/K0NlZ4P.jpg This is how we do it. Stealthed on our mounts
    Wpvp in Kunlai at level 15 ?! That' some sick skills.

Lol the guild is level 15 :P

This is a great guild to be in for Alliance. As most may know, the Horde greatly outnumber Ally on this server. We are trying to help even that out. My experience with the guild thus far has been nothing but great. Helpful people and no drama. So, if you are Alliance and looking for a guild or want to reroll to help even the Horde to Alliance ratio, this is the place for you.

i would for shits if i didnt already have 11 toons on that realm.

Quote Originally Posted by Brodeo View Post
    i would for shits if i didnt already have 11 toons on that realm.
    You could just delete a toon like I did