Deleted

A few of my theories behind Microtransactions

I've always discussed gaming news with my partner from which have been very lovely. Now It's finally time for me to start up a video series where I put down my thoughts into a video and try to engage fellow gamers around the world. Below is my first video and I really hope you enjoy it!

Let me know what you think and also let's have a nice talk about microtransactions. So keep the chat constructive (please)

I do agree with you. Expansions are A LOT more practical.
    But i think that one benfeit with it is that the consumer may chose that he want that specific item and not the other.

On the other hand, is Action man Dave holding a tiny dog...?

Deleted
    I also agree that in some strange way dlcs and other stuff does allow the consumer to pick and choose exactly what they'd like to purchase. Instead of having to purchase a huge pack for 14.99 when they only wanted 1 item/thingy.

Yes action man dave is holding a tiny dog! My art skills are very limited :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I've got a theory. They want to make more money.

Deleted
    While making money is lovely it does come at a great cost sometimes. I really miss certain games and wont trust other games because of how the money making has taken a priority

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    I've got a theory. They want to make more money.
    Seconded. Profit is king in this model of "business" (i use quotation marks because it does not follow the definition of business).

I'm really looking forward too Command & Conquer 2, but since its going to be a microtransactions based game, it i'm not sure how long i will be bother playing it.
    Expansions: Yes! MTA: NO!

Deleted
    The first semi-trailer-dev-talk video posted a few weeks back did have me worried. But my pure blind love for C&C always gets me! Plus despite what some people may say, C&C generals was very good! (although nothing beats tiberium sun or RA)