Realm firsts for transferred guilds

Are the guilds themselves affected by the 60 day no realm first transfer thing or is it just the players in the guild, and does having those players being disqualified stop the guild from getting it, or something like that? I've looked at the FAQ and tried googling stuff like that and it's pretty unclear to me.

It is a 60 day cooldown

I'm from the guild that just xferred to your server. We already have the realm first Ra-Den achievement from our old server so aren't interested in obtaining a second one, FWIW.

Deleted
    Looking at the progression on the realm it won't be long before you get a second one Citrique!

Probably not, an 11/13 10-man and some other guilds above DIFW in progression have xferred there as well.

We recently had a 13/13 guild xfer to Kil'Jaeden, and they've been trying to sell Realm First, but there's still a 60 day cooldown for it. Even if they let themselves be invited to another guild, the raid would have to have at least 8 (for 10man) ELIGIBLE guild members in the raid for the realm first to activate, and they're still not eligible for another... 6 weeks or so.

What's funny is that if the guild buying Realm First doesn't realize this and they do it too soon, Blizzard won't refund them any of the gold because selling Realm First is considered an 'Unofficial Transaction.'

Well, DIFW reformed about a month or so ago, and we've progressed pretty fast given the time, so I think we're going to give Intent a good run next tier.

Looking forward to it! :]
    Last edited by Libretto; 2013-06-09 at 08:57 AM.

retired, another victim of warlords of draenor

Good Work transferred here on June 9th as well but it would appear they just got the achievement on Thrall. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/th...rk/achievement Anyone know if that 60 day cooldown is only for guilds who have the achievement?

Quote Originally Posted by Teucer View Post
    Good Work transferred here on June 9th as well but it would appear they just got the achievement on Thrall. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/th...rk/achievement Anyone know if that 60 day cooldown is only for guilds who have the achievement?
    There is no CD for the guild FoT guild first, but there is a CD for the personal FoT. Check MidWinter, they managed a server first on Sarg, but none of their main raiders have the personal FoT for Empress/SoF/WoE realm firsts.

Quote Originally Posted by Yisile View Post
    There is no CD for the guild FoT guild first, but there is a CD for the personal FoT. Check MidWinter, they managed a server first on Sarg, but none of their main raiders have the personal FoT for Empress/SoF/WoE realm firsts.
    There are no personal achievements for realm first boss kills anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Yisile View Post
    You've confused the new "cutting edge" achievements (full clearing heroic before the next tier comes out) with the old individual "realm first" achievements. The first one can be earned by as many people as can possibly full clear in a raid tier.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

I play on Sargeras and I believe what allowed Midwinter to bypass the 60 day cooldown for the WoE FoS was the fact they had at least one toon leveled from scratch (the monks) here on Sargeras and I think that's what flagged them for being eligible. They didn't transfer the rest of the guild over until they leveled on Ysera. That or the 60 day cooldown doesn't exist anymore. It's quite possible that this tactic about leveling a toon on the server to bypass hasn't been tried often, and it's not the sort of thing people would exactly have much incentive to share, if it's accurate. Unless you have the foresight, that does mean bringing one really undergeared character unless it's the start of an expansion or something. Not sure 100% on this. I don't pay much attention to realm first FoS stuff. All I know is if Virtual Realms exactly act as a single server in 5.4 like Blizzard's talking about, a lot of servers and guilds will be losing out on the ability to get these anyway.
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2013-07-07 at 08:48 AM.

I'm pretty sure there is no cooldown on realm first achievements any more.

The expectation that one exists is a leftover from the period when realm firsts were individual character based. And that feature definitely still exists - if you transfer to a new realm you are ineligible for character-based realm firsts on that realm for 60 days, like levelling ones, or being part of the realm-wide spam when you get a RF kill. However, the realm firsts these days are guild achievements. When you transfer a guild you don't really transfer it, you just create a new guild with the level/gbank etc of your old guild on your new realm and your guild on your old realm reverts back to level 1. Both guilds exist simultaneously after the transfer, so there's no actual movement.

I'm pretty sure you can transfer wherever you want get realm firsts.

Deleted
    personal achis have a cd, guild achis do not.

Envy transferred to Kazzak and got server first Ra-Den

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by T Man View Post

can confirm that... poor <Pwnanza> ...
    Retired... but for how long? WAS DRAGGED TO THE LEGION HYPETRAIN!!!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Vashiq/simple

Quote Originally Posted by T Man View Post

Envy used another guild (atleast what i can remember)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinkz View Post
    Envy used another guild (atleast what i can remember)
    They guild transferred.

And yes Poor US! Just went Slashcry goes we fall 2nd to Envy :P

I would imagine both the players and the guild because they could just create alt and hold the guild and switch to a new one and do it....hope that made sense...