10+ Year Old Account

Super Mario Is Evil! *Proof!*

Hello my fellow games, I Genn Greymane have found more evidence to something many have believed to be true for many years. Super Mario is an evil monster and possibly a communist, but that will be a discussion at a later point.

Let us begin with this video of evidence showing how Mario abuses animals and his loved ones

Next is my personal theory. Mario IS THE ONE WHO KIDNAPS THE PRINCESS! NOT BOWSER!

Now then, Peach is a princess and Bowser is a king. King Bowser is also super successful. Despite his many failings he has an army that is still 100% loyal to him! If he really was that much of a bad guy, no one would listen to his threats. The loyalty must be out of love and admiration! Next Bowser has 8 kids. Seven of these kids may not even be directly related to him and yet HE STILL BUYS THEM CASTLES AND SUB CASTLES and treats them like he does his true son Bowser jr. Now then why would Princess Peach choose Mario over Bowser?

Its simple. She doesn't. Bowser simply takes her back. Mario gets nothing from the Princess other than a cake or a kiss on the nose. Mean while when ever in Bowser's care, she gets a nice room or gets to stay in her own castle. It is because of Stockholm syndrome caused by Mario living so close to the princess that she is willing to allow Mario to kidnap her back from Bowser.

Mario also eats Toads.... Toads are mushrooms and that is where Mario gains his power. Bowser does not eat toads, in Paper Mario the Thousand year door he is seen eating steak to gain power. He is very health conscious because he knows he eats protein and it is clear he does not eat Toads.

I will continue to add to this theory later. Discuss

What about Super Mario Sunshine? Saving Peach wasn't the primary goal, restoring the resort in it's entirety was. Sure, he was ordered to do community service, but do you think somebody as evil as you claim he is would do that when there were clearly means of escape?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    What about Super Mario Sunshine? Saving Peach wasn't the primary goal, restoring the resort in it's entirety was. Sure, he was ordered to do community service, but do you think somebody as evil as you claim he is would do that when there were clearly means of escape?
    One of the best games ever...

10+ Year Old Account
    It was all a stunt to get attention off of him!

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    It was all a stunt to get attention off of him!
    Maybe so, but he could have done far less than he did and still have got a large amount of good publicity. However, what if there isn't only one Mario? Time and time again, we've seen just what the technology and even the magic in the Mario universe can do. We've actually seen that people can be cloned, or taken control of. Perhaps, at some point, Mario was captured, and cloned. Traditionally, you see the evil clone galavanting around. Sometime before Sunshine, the real Mario escaped. That's why they went to the resort, to celebrate! Mario used the chance to salvage his reputation, but at some point after the events of Sunshine was captured again.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Mario also eats Toads.... Toads are mushrooms and that is where Mario gains his power. Bowser does not eat toads, in Paper Mario the Thousand year door he is seen eating steak to gain power. He is very health conscious because he knows he eats protein and it is clear he does not eat Toads.

I will continue to add to this theory later. Discuss

No.
    Mushrooms are Mushrooms.

Toads are Toadstools.

Its like Goofy is a dog and Pluto is a dog, but they are different types of dog so its okay if Pluto shits on the rug...

Don't fucking listen to this motherfucking cunt this isnt his video he stole it from the game theorists on youtube watch the video from the orginal uploading not from this sack of crap

Infracted
    Last edited by Zoma; 2013-11-16 at 05:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    OR!!! Baby Bowser was trying to help Peach escape and did what he had to do to get her away from evil Mario. Unfortunately Mario overcame it and kidnapped her back again in Super Mario Sunshine. Always notice how Peach is so reluctant to kiss Mario, it's like he forces her.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Youfuckingcopier View Post
    Don't fucking listen to this motherfucking cunt this isnt his video he stole it from the game theorists on youtube watch the video from the orginal uploading not from this sack of crap
    I'm well aware of the source.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Poor Donkey Kong.

Maybe Donkey Kong and Bowser should team up and get some revenge on that evil man. Mario even traded in Pauline for Peach like she meant nothing to him, I think Mario was just after Peach's wealth.

Deleted
    Mario is always good and righteous, whatever he decide to do!

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread needs more bacon as I cannot take it seriously.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Youfuckingcopier View Post

Infracted

Do you not understand how embedding a video works?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

miyamoto said he considers mario and the gang as movie stars and each game is like a different movie which is why they sometimes just hang out and race karts and play sports

but maybe he wasnt being serious and was just joking
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552