Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Zandalari Warbringer - Soloying by Rogue (Easy to farm)

Zandalari Wabringer can be killed solo by any class. You can easily farm 3 rare mounts and add them to your collection! This video shows how to kill this world mini-boss solo by Rogue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGNUo-eDAM0
    Last edited by qantum1; 2014-06-30 at 01:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just because you can spam Burst of Speed and ST on your rogue, doesn't all off a sudden mean every class can solo a Warbringer.....

Although, it is possible to solo the WB in the Dreadwastes on any character using master of puppets, but the rest, pfff I have no idea as a mage (Although come class as fire with nice RNG)

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nice find, ive been soloing them as blood dk with ilvl 480 pvp gear quite easy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by qantum1 View Post
    Zandalari Wabringer can be killed solo by any class. You can easily farm 3 rare mounts and add them to your collection! This video shows how to kill this world mini-boss solo by Rogue.

youtube.com/watch?v=zGNUo-eDAM0
    By any class, you mean any rogue?

Warlocks, Death Knights, Warriors, Hunters I have seen (and done myself as a warlock).
    Heard of a Shaman but not seen it myself.

I am doubtful of every class being able to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Warlocks, Death Knights, Warriors, Hunters I have seen (and done myself as a warlock).

watched a mage do it, blink and the 1.5 sec speed increase are enough.

I don't know why no one seems to mention the Fear most Warbringers cast, the video he got lucky and fought one without that ability but that's pretty rare, and it would have been the end of that rogue.

Tbh, why go alone when you can go in 2 and do the job easily. Just get a friend and kill everything on your path
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post

Saw an elemental shaman kite the Warbringer in Townlong in a circle. Casting Lightning Bolt while moving and Ghost Wolf.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Since another mage popped into this thread I will aswell. Spec fire, use Scorch+bomb+instant pyros+Combustion which then means you can always be on the move. Spec Cold Snap, Blazing Speed, and get a PvP trinket. Kite the Warbringer around. Use Blazing Speed to stay ahead (though the WB often stops up to cast something anyway). Save Blink for when Fear is being casted. Blink away and the Fear won't hit you. It has a range of about 30 yards so if you are far enough away when the fear is casted it won't hit you. Use PvP trinket+Ice Block as back-ups to remove fear asap if you fail. Use Cold Snap for extra Ice Blocks if you fail more. Easily soloable and as I've gotten more gear and practice I can do it in about 3-4 mins each.

Ps. You can do an opener with MIs to build up a good combustion with Alter Time.

Find yourself a good kiting path for each Warbringer spawn. For Krasarang Wilds shown in the video, I simply kite the WB around the island to the east of the Warbringer-spawn. Doesn't reset as long as you don't run more than 40 yards or so away. Works like a charm for me. Got all 3 mounts, enough rep-insignias to get 3-4 alts exalted with all 4 factions, and mats that's given me something along the lines of 30-40k gold. I have farmed these a lot though, but once you get the hang of it, it is easy

It's fairly easy to solo the warbringer as a mage, open with mirror images as they act as a small distraction to open with time warp, alter time and pom once they die you just run around dpsing with scorch/pyro generally it will never hit you because by the time it catches up to you it will stop to cast a new ability allowing you to put some distance, blink when it is needed although I tend to save this for the fear as you can out range it and 90% of the time casts a different ability instead. Ice block if you do get feared while keeping up ice barrier so if you get caught in a fear you can still survive 1-2 of them. Have solo killed all 4 with and without time warp, with the wilds being the most annoying. Sometimes it will randomly evade if you have not hit it for too long.

Edit. As another mage just posted right before me, I would like to add coldsnap, blazing speed or a pvp trinket is 100% not needed. Blink the fear profit.
    Last edited by Pyralis; 2013-06-10 at 02:39 PM.

Yes, druids, dk, wars, monks, mages, hunters, warlocks also can solo it. Im not sure about paladins and priests

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd just like to point out for a moment that this is in the rogue forum, so discussion should probably stay related to rogues soloing warbringers; how to deal with the fear if it happens to have it, etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugajak View Post
    I'd just like to point out for a moment that this is in the rogue forum, so discussion should probably stay related to rogues soloing warbringers; how to deal with the fear if it happens to have it, etc.
    Cloak + 1min pvp trinket is enough to cover all fears

to protect from fear i use Cloak of shadows. he casts fear almost every 1 min
    Last edited by qantum1; 2013-06-10 at 04:38 PM.

Fyi, This was posted in the main rogue solo thread TWO months ago. here a video uploaded two months ago. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfuutk_znak

Quote Originally Posted by squid View Post
    I don't know why no one seems to mention the Fear most Warbringers cast, the video he got lucky and fought one without that ability but that's pretty rare, and it would have been the end of that rogue.
    I solo'd a ton of them (got all 3 mounts yay), the fear is trivial if you're prepared. The 1m trinket from the krasarang rares, 1m cd on CloS AND it can be out-ranged very easily as I ended up ranging a lot of them on accident. You can also growl+evasion+prep/evasion to get a lot of damage on them so it doesn't take 20 minutes of kiting.

disc priest can do it

Kiting makes it possible, but very tedious. I'd rather go with friends.

if you cut your kill time by a factor of 3 (very possible if you have a dedicated tank and can go all out), you can actually get your mounts faster with 2 people than solo.

If it takes 9 minutes to kill one solo but 3 with 1 other friend, then you're both going to get your mounts faster than either of you going solo.