Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I clicked his live stream out of curiosity and once I realized he was playing KH3, I closed instantly lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyx22 View Post
    I clicked his live stream out of curiosity and once I realized he was playing KH3, I closed instantly lol.
    Most top speed runners got japanese 3

Most top speed runners got japanese 3

Side note: Can I play KH3 already

I already like the original version of Face my Fears, but this cover is better.

https://youtu.be/GiObbHzPzPw

Quote Originally Posted by Tyraynor View Post
    I already like the original version of Face my Fears, but this cover is better.

https://youtu.be/GiObbHzPzPw
    No one can top Hikaru Utada's voice in that song. Not to say that chick is bad. She did a good job. However, the guitar work in that video is great. Really well done.

4...More...days...A̛̞̫͗̊͂ͧ̆͟͟A͈̦͔̤̩̣̖̹ͭ̐ͬ͟Ą̷̨͍͙̄̉̉ͨͭAͩ̈ ̤̼̞̮͙̈́̓̃͟Â̶̴̘̟̼̲͂ͧͪ͆̇̇Ă͂͂́̓͑ͫ̅͟͏̘͍̪̲̟Ā̄͆͑̚҉� �̡̯͇̜̫̞Ǎ̵͍̥̈́̉ͪ͠A̠͔̦ͯͣ͆ͭͧͦ̄͞A̴̧̪ͬͦͬͪ͋͌̍̀̚͡Ăͫ̽� �͚͚̯̐͌́̃!

Last edited by Chinese Bootlickers; 2019-01-25 at 02:31 AM.

Ugh, damn it youtube. Stop recommending me spoiler footage with spoiler thumbnails!

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    Ugh, damn it youtube. Stop recommending me spoiler footage with spoiler thumbnails!
    The more you click, the more the algorithms will recommend. Web browser add ons are the way to go. Not long now may as well go into hibernation and wait for the actual game.

Not gonna take that long to blast through it compared to the wait.

Thinking I might just do a standard play though and have funz

then after that start a 2nd play through on a harder diff and try be more completionest to get the most out of it

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    To be fair, publishers don't owe reviewers anything so they really are not "screwing over" anyone. It's totally their choice who they send review codes to and when.
    They owe the game industry as a whole a fair shake. Don't play favorites with the Polygons, gamespots and IGNs of the world. If you don't want review copies then don't do them period, don't play favorites with just the biggest outlets.

At least a lot of the smaller companies are actually fucking gamers and care, can't say the same for the shit shows like that polygon write up.

This isn't asking them to give it to random fucking youtubers/twitch streamers or any of that non sense, but you tell me why Easy Allies shouldn't get a review copy but the above do... Is it because they actually play games?
    Last edited by Tech614; 2019-01-25 at 05:56 AM.

I guess a lot of European retailers got confirmation from SE to change the release date to the 26th. However, this does not seem to apply to the US. Kinda sucks we have to wait longer than everyone, but I guess it's only a few days.

Theyre not going to ship it till like sunday or monday so you can cool yer jets duder
    Having worked at EB Games/ GameStop for a couple years, I'm positive the major retailers already have their copies sitting in the back of their store waiting for the "street date" to hit so they can finally sell it. There's no way the businesses would risk shipping it the day before and it not showing up on time.

There's HUGE repercussions if it's found out a copy was sold prior to the street date, like that store/ vendor being on the black list from ever receiving copies of new games, etc.... But advanced copies get "sold" all the time. The money and goods are just exchanged off the record prior and the actual electronic transaction is done in store on the register on the street date or some time after launch. In this day and age though, with online interactions, it wouldn't take much for some idiot to forget to disconnect the internet from his PS4 and inadvertently broadcast that he got an advanced copy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    Having worked at EB Games/ GameStop for a couple years, I'm positive the major retailers already have their copies sitting in the back of their store waiting for the "street date" to hit so they can finally sell it. There's no way the businesses would risk shipping it the day before and it not showing up on time.

There's HUGE repercussions if it's found out a copy was sold prior to the street date, like that store/ vendor being on the black list from ever receiving copies of new games, etc.... But advanced copies get "sold" all the time. The money and goods are just exchanged off the record prior and the actual electronic transaction is done in store on the register on the street date or some time after launch. In this day and age though, with online interactions, it wouldn't take much for some idiot to forget to disconnect the internet from his PS4 and inadvertently broadcast that he got an advanced copy.
    I have plenty of games from amazon ship on monday and show up on tuesday. Even this week with senran

But does it also depend on where the delivery destination is?

Amazon delivered my copy today! Wtf, first time I got a game early.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    But does it also depend on where the delivery destination is?
    Sure but even in cali they wouldn't ship stuff till saturday or something

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    What. What kind of shipping did you get?

What. What kind of shipping did you get?
    2 days with prime

2 days with prime
    Hmmm. I have that too.

Hmmm. I have that too.
    Maybe they messed up the JP release date with the west one

Pics or it did not happen.